Considering hes a faggot manlet who belongs to one of the weirdest cults on the planet...

considering hes a faggot manlet who belongs to one of the weirdest cults on the planet, why does Cred Forums like tom cruise so much?

kys

UNMASCLULINE critic detected

fpbp

Because he has monotooth syndrome. Just like me!

coz he's greates movie star ever (not greatest actor) and 110% devoted to every project he's in.
also very cool guy, supporting charity and even personally helping people, but not many know about this
never brings politicy or religious stuff in interviews, always focused on movies, acting, stunts and shit
why people shit on him coz of scientology? there are more hollywood stars in scientology, but it's always Tom who gets all the bashing

Really admirable work ethic desu. Also seems like a genuinely nice guy despite the crazy cult stuff.

Kino runner

>why people shit on him coz of scientology? there are more hollywood stars in scientology, but it's always Tom who gets all the bashing
Unless your Jewish or Muslim, normies love to bash you because it's hip and cool to hate religion. As you said, Tom never brings up politics or religion, he doesn't go around parading his position in Scientology or tries to promote it, he focuses on his work and on entertaining us.

Makes good movies and seems like a nice guy. People get worked up over Scientology but I'm about 100% sure it's just a "secret" society for rich people to buy in and hang out with other rich people.

probably because hes a manlet

you can't mention scientology without shills coming a running

and still more chand than most of Hollywood

>I am 100% sure it's just a club for rich people even though it's mostly non-rich people and there's countless evidence they abuse members and gangstalk people

I like a quite a few of his movies and his insistence on real stunts entertaining. Cult shit is crazy tho.

Tom is GOAT and Americans do not realize what they got.
They prefer faggots in spandex fighting aliens and other faggots on green screen.
Long live Tom, thanks for all the entertainment. Can't wait for Mission Impossible Fallout.
And the Mummy was great, tomb exploration, plane crash or church and crypt gothic horrors scenes were better than anything else in 2017. Screw critics, they only like SJW crap with niggers and strong women meme.

/thread

He seems like a good guy

he's just like us

i cannot say his movies are bad

>hes a faggot manlet who belongs to one of the weirdest cults on the planet
He reminds us of ourselves, clearly.

because in real life people don't go around hating on short guys all the time for no reason.

you spend too much time online getting trolled