Don't you guys ever get sick of talking about capeshit?

Don't you guys ever get sick of talking about capeshit?

Incredibly. That's why my Filters for this board include Black Panther, Marvel, MCU, DC, Disney, and anything to do with Star Wars.

How many threads hidden?

Those guys are mostly on Disney's payroll OP

26 at the moment

Thank you for the skeleton pic. A fine addition to my collection.

This board's just all shills and bots isn't it?

The real posters are making the Robert kinoplex threads. There's about 10 of us left.

What would you do if you were stuck in one place, and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?

>What would you do if you were stuck in one place, and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
shitpost in Cred Forums.

It's not 'us' it's crossposters and plebs who come here just for capeshit season
The real Cred Forums friends are either making meme threads or body of work threads

I don't talk about capeshit. I do shit on nu-Star Wars which is worse albeit for a short period of time. Capeshitters literally never run out of movies to talk about

This in case some people still haven't noticed it. Bots are spamming to make the site look more appealing to advertisers. Not pedobots, not retards forcing ebin memes, or something controversial to get replies. Literally completely inconspicuous and neutral threads are constantly getting reposted by bots.

I'm honestly fucking tired. Star Wars. Capeshit. GOT. Fuck this board.

I've never seen a mcu or dceu film all the way through

So you're saying we should make it our mission to make this place as unappealing to advertisers as possible?

Yeah advertisers including shills, but it's too late for that now. They've seen the articles of 1000 billion users a month, so this is the future of this site.

But user I never talk about capeshit that might also be the reason why I come on this board for 1 hour per day max.

There's always the other chan I guess

my filters keep turning themselves off.
what's the fix?

As if that's any better, if you start a thread about a non capeshit movie you'll get 30 replies tops.

>guys

you mean samefag shills and bots owned by disney

Exit and re-enter the site. Sometimes it does it to me too.

I mean they're full wiped when I turn my computer off

I think that helped thanks