I'm watching Altered Carbon and she is insufferable with no redeeming qualities outside of being a piece of ass...

I'm watching Altered Carbon and she is insufferable with no redeeming qualities outside of being a piece of ass. It feels like I'm supposed to like her just because she's the main woman in the shie and I doubt it will change in the last two episodes.

She even has the gall to give her captain shit for being corrupt after she does nothing but break the law with her position as a cop every episode. She is literally following the main character around because she illegally tracked him from the start, constantly talks the nerd at HQ into breaking the law for her and continually breaks it herself. She is so fucking corrupt she stole a sleeve from lock up so she could stick her fucking grandmother in it for Day of the Dead.

Why do you hate women?

She was insufferable in the first episode, why did you keep watching this drivel.This show is typical focus group garbage that requires le stronk mexican and black female to fill the quotas

She can’t act and her fucking accent is like nails on a chalk board. The wetback accent should have been phased out by this future date

Well her captain's corruption did lead to her arm getting amputated and her co worker/father figure dying.
Also he was the only muslim character in the series sl his death sucked extra hard.

Her illegally tracking the main character because she wants that sleeve's cock caused all her problems.
I like the show outside of her.

We can all agree Rei was the best girl, right?

Shes sexy but her acting is so bad i assume she fucked someone for the part. When her and the lead actor are in the same scenes its terrible because her over acting in contrast to his laid back character are hilarious.

I think her alien looks fit the role well. Also nice tits for a chestlet.

OP is a fag

what planet is this creature from

Yea, this shit is weird.
Hispanic women have one thing going for them, sex appeal. I mean, they are so below average to average at best in everything else. When was the last time you spoke to an intelligent Latina? Do they even exist? Even black women seem to be more intelligent than Latinas.

What the fuck Netflix, you had one job. Just cast a hot Latina, that's literally the only thing they are good for!

The planet of best little sisters.

She doesn't have a nice face.

But surely everyone wanted to get into that once she showed her body right? I know I would, sexy af.

Easily the worst part about the show so far, though I've only seen five episodes.

Do you guys think this will get a second season?

Would this be incest if they banged?

I wish we had a remake of this one, erase the last episodes from existence and make something decent.

It was ordered with 2 seasons from the get-go

Was so hoping for an INCEST scene.

The sexual tension was enormous.

She can be hot as fuck but still be annoying as shit. Look at Jennifer Lawrence

Just to be sure, because I am autistic.

This bitch wanted to bang Tak and was jealous of other women, right?

>The sexual tension was enormous.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who picked up on this. She totally would've let Tak fuck her in that cop's body if he hadn't figured it out.

Very obviously.

But... why?

Why was she so obsessed with the brother to the point she wants to own him and fuck the life out of him. The dude left her while she was young and all that. So why?

Because she's mentally unhinged?

Meh she looked way better in his prime.

I had flashbacks of the Punisher which also had the story split between a male vigilante and a brown female law enforcement agent

They did that shit in Luke Cage as well

This.
Imagine how much time she had to cook up some tasty Onee-san fantasies in the 250 years or so she was walking the planet.

That is.... quite hot desu.

Rich people are massive degenerates like in every cyberpunk setting. It was one of the main focuses of the show

>it was ME tak, the sister of all your pain!

What a dumb reveal.

>that poo belly

If she knew she was going to be naked, why didn't she eat AFTER the scene?

main character could have solved literally the whole show by giving his thirsty sister the dick so she would simmer down. it's all she wanted. would have saved so many lives

a literal dwarf

This show is terrible regardless

cause they're fat screeching monsters trying to destroy civilization

Not an argument.

just finished watching the series
I thought it was surprisingly good
compared to some of the other stuff I watched recently (riverdale, the expanse, star trek) the story and acting vere superb
shit, visuals and directing too actualy

very competent series, I hope there's no 2nd season in plans though

Tibet

Why was his character even Muslim? It added literally nothing to the story. He just mentions it awkwardly in one scene and then it never comes up again.

To show that the Neo-C wasn't the only religion in the future, I guess,

why is he covered in semen

lol what are you trying to say with your post?

La Creatura or whatever the fuck

This show is fucking shhiiiiiiit.

But look at those tiddies though. God damn that top is fantastic.

Things I don't give a shit about while balls deep in her pussy: example post

Someone please make a webm of the first time she showed her boobs on the movie "Amarte Duele".