I have seen Black Panther 6 times and I’m going to see it again tomorrow. I am part of the progress

I have seen Black Panther 6 times and I’m going to see it again tomorrow. I am part of the progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1fkGDRpnvBa
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rr-aRxItpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People don't tweet by talking, though. Shouldn't he be taking the phone away instead?

Big if true

i thought mlk wanted to be judged by the content of his character, not the color of his skin

Fuck off, pol.

self-esteem and civil rights only 20 dollars + popcorn

BE HUMBLE

I’m pretty sure it was drawn by an elementary school student. Liberals, of course, find it brilliant. They have a similar thought process.

Can someone explain why so many people get assmad every time Trump tweets ANYTHING?? It's just twitter whats the problem.

The good man, though a slave, is free; the wicked, though he reigns, is a slave, and not the slave of a single man, but what is worse the slave of as many masters as he has vices.

My name's not pol, buddy.

I saw it opening night and took the seat of a black person
TAKE THAT, BLACK PEOPLE

Bow down, be humble

cuck

Because he shouldn’t be allowed to even breathe. He has killed dozens of children since he’s been in office.

fuck me, it's been a while since an image has made me think

reminder mlk got cianiggered

>he does not redact his tweets via siri/cortana

Holy fuck let me guess, you are a soyboy with an 80's nostalgia

didn't his Jew handlers write most of his speeches anyway? He was too busy getting drunk and fucking whores

reminder MLK was a commie

Great, its nice that black kids have a hero to look up to. This will let make Hollywood less afraid to put big money into black main castings.

Black kids in the US do need good role models.

MLK would be considered an Uncle Tom today with "internalized white supremacy."

Wut?
He haven't killed anyone.

REEE

Black Panther thread? My favourite. But what does Moshe Goldstein think?

vocaroo.com/i/s1fkGDRpnvBa

>seething

I'm sorry, but are you even human?

>capeshit role models

he clearly has the keyboard up on his phone

Good luck getting kids to look up to anything else.

kek so true

what about their parents

True, he's killed children and countless women
but they'll never admit it

t.

what about hispanic or asian kids?

Yes, unlike Trumptards who voted for a man who killed 17 children this week.

>Black kids in the US do need good role models.

I know its a troll post because its funny how leftist think you can change a problem thats caused by genetics.

God, I can't wait until the intelligence genetic research has a breakthrough so we can end this cancerous anti-racist ideology from humans for good.

What about Native American kids, you racist, don't forget them too

he was, but he was also starting to go up against the democrats and the establishment at large and calling out LBJ and Vietnam and the like. I'm sure him uniting the negros in a way that wasn't beneficial to the Jew ruffled a few feathers. He died for the same reason Malcolm X died.

>84FEAE18-0033-480C-BA67
Can we just ban phoneposters from Cred Forums? Imagine the immediate board improvement.

17? It's probably more than that really

>>>/oven/

Fuck off, pol.

yeah, he's killed 6 million kids since he took office

There is a big problem with single parent house holds for black kids in the US. You can't tell them to get parents. They need to change, either from intervention or because they change it them self. Bad systems like thees need's disruption. Black kids with no parents or role models will generally continue the cycle.

he's been posting about school shootings all day
I recommend you report him to the feds site

not even memeing. the signs point to this guy being a potential copycat

They don't have the same problems in the US as black kids.

>blacks will max out their credit cards with massive debt to watch BP multiple times to piss off white people
Jews are geniuses.

congrats on making the top execs at Disney, none of whom are black, even richer

>mlk: judge people on their actions, not their skin color
>the modern left: ONLY judge people by their skin color

I would think a mouthy whore monger like MLK woudl get along with Drumpf.

see

Pretty sure Obama drone striked Americans in other countries.

what about the the andaman islanders, the Austroloids, the Pygmies, the Bushmen kids? Or are their race too obscure and too uncomfortable for leftists to acknowledge.

wow that's racist, are you saying black people's problems are more important?

he who believes himself a master of others does not escape being more of a slave than they

He was considered an Uncle Tom back then too.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rr-aRxItpw

black panther will already be getting a sequel. going to see the movie more than once is doing exactly what i said