Now that the dust has settled what is the Cred Forums consensus on Chloe Moretz's work?

Now that the dust has settled what is the Cred Forums consensus on Chloe Moretz's work?

This is stupid ..,but I'll allow it

thanks janny

no tits, no ass, no shape, no thanks

>slender figure

Fridge with a cameltoe

Her body is so weird, any /fit/ fags explain what is going on here... How long does this bulking phase lasts??

She has wide shoulders and no hips so extremely masculine
Maybe she was exposed to more testosterone in the womb or is actually intersex or something

she's been bulking for about 2 years, for an upcoming role as a background Fridigaire FFHD2250TS

She's a big guy.

I wonder if there is anything she can do to bring the rest of her body in line with her gorilla arms and man hands?

Could she legit be a tranny? I've read conspiracies about hollywood and secret trannys hidden among real women

>slender figure
>that body

>cleavage
...pussy cleavage?

anyone has the screens of them making fun of Leo's dadbod and then falling head over hells for Amy Chubber

holy shit chloe

The problem is her spine, it seems that she was planned to be tall, but something went wrong and it didnt grew as planned so that curve inwards between hips and chest did not developed.

I think something went wrong with that area, could be radiation but could also be not radiation i believe its radiation though

>athleisure

she's cruising alright

WHERE'S THE PABLO SHOP

WHERE IS IT

white people like this hag?

Where's the edit with him on her side view mirror?

why does she always wear clothing that highlights how weird her body looks

She was pretty good in ILYD

Talking about me again, soyboys?

Truly the most slender figure

Intersex doesn't mean a tranny. It is a birth defect. Most cultures that have/had a third gender that modern day trannys latch onto in order to say that gender is cultural had the third gender reserved for intersex people. For whatever genetic reasons some indigenous groups in Central America experience higher levels of intersex people so to them there are three genders.

is that really from yooka laylee

insider here

I think i can bring chloe to Cred Forums.

what would you guys say to her?

yes

what happened?

Heh

I thought it was some weird stock image

Subtle

I remember when Cred Forums switched from ironic Boxxy queen to unironic Chloe queen and that was when I left Cred Forums for good.