Now that the dust has settled what is the Cred Forums consensus on Chloe Moretz's work?

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Now that the dust has settled what is the Cred Forums consensus on Chloe Moretz's work?

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

This is stupid ..,but I'll allow it

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

thanks janny

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

no tits, no ass, no shape, no thanks

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

slender figure

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Fridge with a cameltoe

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Her body is so weird, any /fit/ fags explain what is going on here... How long does this bulking phase lasts??

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

She has wide shoulders and no hips so extremely masculine
Maybe she was exposed to more testosterone in the womb or is actually intersex or something

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

she's been bulking for about 2 years, for an upcoming role as a background Fridigaire FFHD2250TS

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

She's a big guy.

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

I wonder if there is anything she can do to bring the rest of her body in line with her gorilla arms and man hands?

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Could she legit be a tranny? I've read conspiracies about hollywood and secret trannys hidden among real women

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

slender figure
that body

Landon Price
Landon Price

cleavage
...pussy cleavage?

David Johnson
David Johnson

anyone has the screens of them making fun of Leo's dadbod and then falling head over hells for Amy Chubber

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

holy shit chloe

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

The problem is her spine, it seems that she was planned to be tall, but something went wrong and it didnt grew as planned so that curve inwards between hips and chest did not developed.

I think something went wrong with that area, could be radiation but could also be not radiation i believe its radiation though

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

athleisure

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

she's cruising alright

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

WHERE'S THE PABLO SHOP

WHERE IS IT

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

white people like this hag?

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Where's the edit with him on her side view mirror?

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

why does she always wear clothing that highlights how weird her body looks

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

She was pretty good in ILYD

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Talking about me again, soyboys?

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

Truly the most slender figure

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Intersex doesn't mean a tranny. It is a birth defect. Most cultures that have/had a third gender that modern day trannys latch onto in order to say that gender is cultural had the third gender reserved for intersex people. For whatever genetic reasons some indigenous groups in Central America experience higher levels of intersex people so to them there are three genders.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

is that really from yooka laylee

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

insider here

I think i can bring chloe to Cred Forums.

what would you guys say to her?

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

yes

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

what happened?

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Heh

James Russell
James Russell

I thought it was some weird stock image

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Subtle

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

I remember when /b/ switched from ironic Boxxy queen to unironic Chloe queen and that was when I left /b/ for good.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit