>>>>villains

>>>>>villains

eternal reminder if Killmonger's plan had worked the world would be a thousand times more prepared for Thanos' invasion

Kilmonger was the good guy. He wanted to empower the people against their oppressors while the Wakandan monarch was only interested in holding onto their wealth and status.

Black Panther is a neoliberal propaganda piece. I'm sure that underfunded outreach program in Oakland is really going to do a lot!

Why did killmonger help the guy steal the axe? Why not just kill him at the start and bring him to Wakanda?

>brain
>off
>bro

but seriously they could have cut the first hour off this movie

huh
really makes you think

Why was cripple thief man claiming that his arm cannon was nothing compared to the rest of wakanda, when the rest of wakanda used swords and spears that are infinitely less effective than it? And the gorilla people didn't even use spears or modern armor, they had wooden clubs.

>wants to kill most of the people in the world for taking away everything from him
>The people that actually killed his father are dead already

Really jogs my noggin

I thought maybe it was his key to a connection with andy serkis, but it doesnt really say why they didnt kill him immediately after.

not really. Killmonger wanted advanced weapons in the hands of black people so that they could overthrow their oppressors: the governments that they belonged to. Destabilizing the entire world is not how you prepare for thanos. Also, spreading out Vibranium weapons around the world, making it more difficult to track it down and impossible to get a hold of. leaving the weapons in the hands of wakanda means they are free to use them against whatever threat they deem necessary. In your scenario, the weapons are scattered to the wind, leaving Thanos to either fight weak militia or literally just ignore the 99.9999% of vibranium weapons that arent where he currently is, because militia are not mobilized.

>Killmonger: give guns to the people!
>Tchala: no! [gives guns to the elite]
Erik was RIGHT

>darkie who wants to kill all white people is really the good guy, goys

they have vibranium bombers bro

Tchala gave a bunch of vibranium to the CIA. I'm not sure how anyone other than neocons and Israel can be cheering for this asshole.

>liberals and sjws understand anything about war, invasion, or protecting yourself from an actual threat

He didn't want to kill all white people though. He only wanted to kill the white oppressors (ie. American government).

>vibranium guns will help people defend themselves against thanos
lel

> American government

He hated the Israelis too.

Then why didn't they use them to defend their king at the end? And how does having bombers make giving your infantry swords and spears viable?

>butthurt Cred Forums fag
Killmonger and Klaw are the best villains since Joker from TDK

I dont think the gorilla people have any vibranium to speak of

The Jabari hates technology, they are the only tribe who didn't follow the first Black Panther

What status? To everyone else it's just a third world country.

I don’t think a global race war would have been ideal against thanos
Stark along with the other avengers would have definitely put up a fight against them so it wouldn’t just a pushover
It’s better that wakanda just opens up its borders and is giving out its technology to the world in the post credit scene so the world and other avengers can boost its defense systems

He literally said he was gonna kill the oppressors and their children
His character was taken straight out of someone from the Haitian revolution

Why did Black Panther let Killmonger die?

>You'll just imprison me
He didn't break any laws. So why would they imprison you?

The only one who broke the law was the Rhino guy who attacked the king.

at least Joker got more than 8 minutes of total screen time

But Wakanda isn't opening their borders. They're just going to use their tech to help people in other nations.

Checked
Yeah I meant that
It was a solid film and the more I talk about it the more I realize how solid the plot and story was
Really impressive on marvels part to make a movie that doesn’t have a shit ton of plot holes
But I’m interested to see what tony does with the vibranium and wakandan tech to improve his armour or other equipment to help fight thanos

This movie is so american it's almost painful.
>hurr all da 2 billion black people over da world is our people
Nigger, real africans don't consider their skin color as something hugely important to them. Family, tribe, culture group, region and country all come before being a jigaboo. African Americans don't have any culture or heritage of their own so they somehow feel like every black person out there is their brother. A kenyan feels no kinship with someone from Ghana just because they share the same skin color; hell, even in Wakanda there's 5 tribes that are competing with eachother for supremacy.

Of course Killmonger COULD be written this naive and ignorant on purpose, but I doubt it.

It's the same sentiment that spawned inane crap like Kwanzaa. Many black Americans fetishize Africa out of resentment for their local and national culture.

The main characters clearly didn't give a shit about the laws. Honestly for how much they talk about traditions and honor and respecting your country and stuff they were pretty quick to shit all over that as soon as someone they don't like got in power.

>america
>culture

Is BP that boring that it's not even worth grabbing camrip webms of?

He murdered an elder during the ritual.

The cam is really really bad. Like half of it is just the inside of someones jacket

to make it seem like T'challa failed in brining in Andy Serkis

>HELA
white evil
>KILLMONGER
black evil