Scarlett Johansson in The Island is one of my all-time favourite performances

Scarlett Johansson in The Island is one of my all-time favourite performances.

is it true that Lincoln guy (that real one they meet later in movie, not clone we see from start) was inspired by Tom Cruise?

>scarjo will never suck you with those lips

she can't act

lol so?

moron

i thought this was a krager post at first

Fucking chad Benicio getting prime ScarJo.

>In a salacious urban legend that has been neither confirmed nor denied, it has long been rumoured that Scarlett Johansson and Benicio Del Toro had sex in the elevator of the Chateau Marmont following an Oscars after-party in 2004.

>It's since been claimed that Johansson admitted to the very public fling, but her in-context quotes to Allure in 2004 tell a different story. She said: "Of course I know Benicio, and he's a fabulous guy. Apparently there was somebody with us in an elevator, and we were making out or having sex or something—which I think is very unsanitary."

>Del Toro, however, refused to outright deny the story. He told Esquire in 2005: “Did I ever have sex in an elevator with Scarlett Johansson after an awards show? I kind of like, you know... I... well... I don’t know. Let’s leave that to somebody’s imagination. Let’s not promote it. I’m sure it has happened before. It might not be the last time either.

Name an actress with a better peak performance.

Never heard that before.

it's a rumor i heard
>named Tom Lincoln
>living dangerous live, fast bikes, cars, expensive yaht etc etc
>can't afford to die, perhaps wanting to stay young and alive
makes you wonder...

she was dating sean penn back then

Interesting if true. I know that Cruise was the basis for Bale's portrayal in American Psycho. And Michael Jackson was the inspiration for Depp's Willy Wonka.

Source on the Tom Cruise inspiration.

dropped

dropped

Based dropped posters.

She's turning into Kate McKinnon.

When did she get ugly? I need to know what film to stop at.

Looks like Bitch Charlize Theron

and no, that's not me using poor grammar

Anything post-Don Jon

Quads confirm. But she peaked way before Don Jon.

Would kiss.

>Looking for a way to create the character of Patrick Bateman, Christian Bale stumbled onto a Tom Cruise appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman (1993). According to Mary Harron, Bale saw in Cruise "this very intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes," and Bale subsequently based the character of Bateman on that. Interestingly, Tom Cruise is actually featured in the novel; he lives in the same apartment complex as Bateman, who meets him in a lift and gets the name of Cocktail (1988) wrong, calling it "Bartender."