DUDE WHAT ARE THOSE! LMAO

>DUDE WHAT ARE THOSE! LMAO

Bucky gonna colonize that

Imagine being called a colonizer as you're hitting that from behind...

Vibranium panther guns. Technology that would have existed in Africa today if white people hadn't stolen their recources 500 years ago.

That's one ugly women

I'd colonize her colon.

She's cute.
She kind of look like a black Emma Watson.

Poor attempt at trolling, but I'll bite. Wyppipo didn't even colonize Africa until 1870. They had just a few cities on the entire continent. And as anyone might imagine, Africa was pretty much a wasteland besides those few territories created and held by Europeans.

She looks ugly, just like Emma Watson.

It's called irony you autistic fuck

Power Rangers 2 looks so fucking good holy shit

Liberals have difficulties being original

>one
>women

It would be funny if a lot of morons didn't think that for real. And I'm not talking about niggers only here, but white cucks as well.

ugly as fuck

looks like a tranny

>Africa was pretty much a wasteland besides those few territories created
I blame the Arabs more than I blame whites for their lack of progression. Everyone in the world worked with each other and traded ideas except Africa where everyone had the same idea about virtually everything. That's what made it shit

The rest of Europe had thousands of years of communicating with each other while everywhere outside of North Africa had no idea anyone else existed until 600ish years ago. The same concept kept the Native Americans from advancing past where they were.

reminds me of voltron

OP what are those?!!!

>Implying it's not two midgets in a trenchcoat

What's wakanda's age of consent?

looks like the kid from everybody hates chris

Not many people know, but black people also invented hulk hands before white people stole it from them.

>less than 12
What the fuck?

Global Rule #2. Get out.

Blacks will not see what you did there.

All non-heavily mixed black women look like men dude.

>less than 12

based.

NOT SO FAST

Ugly woman. Retarded power rangers gauntlets. All around cheap production values. But I'm a fucking capeshitter from Tumblr so I'll grit my teeth say "she's cute" and pretend the movie isn't shit.

>must be married

that doesn't mean you can't marry a 12yo

WE WUZ VOLTRON N SHEIT!

>it's yet ANOTHER Cred Forums thinks all of Cred Forums is Cred Forums episode

Chinkmoot needs to start enforcing bans on the 'tists that escape the containment boards.

This was the first movie with black people in leading roles and it's about time!

Blame Africa the place. If the environment was remotely hospitable, major empires wouldn't have glanced over at the Sahara, looked down, and gone "you know what? Pass." Hell, the early modern-era "colonizers" kept dropping dead from Malaria.

Africa's the "hard mode" place to try to develop a civilization.

(Australia is Nightmare Mode of course)

>thinking he can contain the zeitgeist

Lies.

We're the original woman. That's why we birth the strongest babies, have the most nutritious milk, the most womanly bodies that are naturally curvy with assets no surgery needed, softest facial features and the list goes on

>Africa's the "hard mode" place to try to develop a civilization.
And yet the Dutch managed to in 1660. As Europeans they didn't even have the advantage of 10,000 years of adaptive evolution that the blacks did.

>w-we don't look like men!
>a doddering jewess tosses off a lame joke about the most famous black woman on earth being a tranny and half the population finds it plausible

she really isnt
she is ugly

This is a very odd post for a white male homosexual.

i love EW
and i loved this chick

but pls don't compare the two, you retard