Most advanced society in the world has its government entirely elected by combat to the death

>Most advanced society in the world has its government entirely elected by combat to the death

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's how nature is IRL tbqhsmdh whitey

Sounds pretty based desu

fiction

>Society is completely isolated and only has traditional tribal African culture but only speaks English, uses American expressions, and loves American memes and pop culture

Then I guess we should never criticize anything ever for any reason at all

it's fiction. you debate and get angry about fiction.

that's li

I thought the point was that black people weren't monkeys but could be just as advanced as the rest of the world if they got a fair shake? I guess Marvel doesn't think so, I guess they think they're no better than the monkeys we came from.

>"african culture"
>literally 54 different countries in Africa
>maybe 6 countries share traditions

what did he mean by this?

This. We need to take down these niggers lovers. If this breaks records, I'll kill myself. Shows that the West is falling and that women and Jews have destroyed our white virtue and culture

How else are you going to keep out the soyboys and women?

Why do you come here?

>scientists do their thing, making things better
>politicians too busy killing each other to fuck things up

Sounds pretty good.

that world is based on a comic book. it isn't real

The movie was cool but there's a lot of stupid shit in it, no need to go all Jewy about it.

rules of nature.
besides, if this was a white civilization operating on ancient Nordic laws of combat half the people complaining about this would just be like, "METAL as fuck DYUUUDE". It's capeshit, what d'you want? A gold medal for figuring out some of the shit you just saw onscreen would be impractical as fuck in real life?

i broke your 4th wall?

keep in mind this topic is about fiction

Except when the system failed and the American kid had everyone killed and tried to take over the world. Your gorilla rules are fucking stupid.

This. I'm just here to redpill people on white genocide

That'd be stupid as fuck too.
There is no white genocide. If you want to make an ethnostate, make one. Nobody fucking cares.

That is actually something to respect about Wakanda. A good leader must be capable of fighting himself

Better than electing some noodle armed cuck who can't even defend himself

And besides, it's better than the mountain tribe trying to invade Wakanda and starting a war that kills many

>American elections will never be done by combat to the death

>yfw when you remember most movies are fiction and you don't get butthurt over them

This is the only defense people have of Marvel movies anymore. All Marvel movies are bad and they can only be defended by people saying that all movies are bad.

DUDE
WHITE GENOCIDE
LMAO

Political parties would just choose the largest meanest guys they could to be used as puppets

it's the chad rule.

>People defending trial by combat in a movie where that system had the absolute worst case result possible
I didn't know there were so many idiots here. Oh who am I kidding of course there are

What was Wakanda at war against? Because the reason countries in Europe started getting more and more technologically advanced, surpassing african and american civilizations, is due to scarcity of resources and pretty much non-stop war. I presume Wakanda had no resource problems and was "hidden" (meaning no wars), so why did they get so developed? Also, wouldn't they be completely alien to the rest of the world's customs if they were more isolated than Japan in the 17th century? Wouldn't they have developed a completely unorthodox language while at it too, one that would be harder to understand than sino-tibetan languages?

one more now

Wakandans wouldn't be able to figure that out even with the soul stone on their side

>There is no white genocide. If you want to make an ethnostate, make one. Nobody fucking cares.
You say that as if exercising freedom of association was actually legal and people can freely exluding other races from their property in terms of work, housing etc.

They weren't advancing at all they were just using alien tech

>chinese are the smartest people on earth

yeah ok

There wouldn't be white power groups if it were illegal dumbass. You're more annoying than the "movies aren't real" faggot

>we should judge systems by their outcomes in fiction
Imagine this guys brain.

both DC and Marvel universes are fiction and therefore it's ridiculous to debate over like it's real life

Well everyone knows that part is fake, they only allow top performing students to take the tests.

>man who decides to launch nukes
>is decided by a spear fight in a swamp
>black culture

It's contrasting the boons and the flaws of putting up the Great Wall of Trump.
Lack of cultural exchange leads to the survival of archaic traditions and a fragile social structure, despite massive advances in technology.

Find a single successful government in the world that operates by combat election
>inb4 real life isn't real and it's silly to argue about real life because real life is fiction

The whole point of White nationalism is lobbying for being able to segregate, it's not actually legal you dummy.

>JUST BECAUSE IT'S LEGAL DOESN'T MAKE IT LEGAL!!! IT'S THE GUBMINTS FAULT MY DAUGHTER IS DATING A BLACK GUY!!!
I hope she makes your son suck him off faggot

thats what happening when you mix African culture with being "advanced", it just doesnt work

>mfw nogs from West/South/Central Africans are identifying with a "nation" that kept technology to themselves and kept out refugees from neighbouring countries, killing millions of blacks

Go into politics and show me how far you come before having an "accident" if you actually become a threat.

>I just watched new RLM video, that Mike guy sure is funny, let me post this on Cred Forums!

>Chile 89% White

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>There is no white genocide. If you want to make an ethnostate, make one. Nobody fucking cares.
Are you retarded? If we were allowed to make one, don't you think that would have happened a long time ago? Stop being this fucking delusional.

I don't understand how this could appeal to black people at all. The Wakandans treated other blacks as the Nazis treated the Jews.

???
Do you believe it's actually legal to hire only people of your own race, or to refuse rent/housing to people of other races? Because you can't have an ethnostate if you can't physically seperate from other races. You get that, right?

Organize with your little cuck friends and make a nice little club on a private island and see where it goes from there sissy

You can't make your ethnostate in America asshole, people live here.

Imagine being this mad about a movie

>that obvious marker between British colonies and non-British colonies in Africa
RULE

Yeah, the UN and the rest of the world would take very kindly to us "creating" a white ethnostate by buying a fucking island. Get real. Creating a country is not a process your braindead mind can comprehend, and I don't need to tell you why creating a country based on ethnonationalism (especially a white one) will never be recognized by anyone, or be allowed by anyone.

Try making an ethnostate. Go ahead, see what happens, pussy.

>Go ahead goy, try to make something impossible. Haha, you can't? We're not allowing you? Well, tough luck.

Orania is trying to do that and gets viciously attacked. They don't want a white ethnostate and they even go as far as attacking white European nation that are pursuing more ethnocentric policies (Hungary, Poland, Russia)

Yeah, because kings are elected. It's like every RLM fag forgets this fact

You could easily make an ethnostate by allowing freedom of association. Then monoracial regions could exclude future immigration from people of other races, and some mixed regions could turn into monoracial regions in time when there's less inflow than outflow of certain racial groups. The number of monoracial regions would grow, some would merge, and eventually you'd have de-facto ethnostates in some areas. We'll see whether that happens.
We're on our way if political trends hold.

>54 different countries in Africa
>not a single one of which speaks ONLY English
the point user the was making was that if it's a thousand year old tribe that has prevented colonial influence, then they should speak Wakandan or whatever

Why not? It used to be.

Why did their architecture, vehicles, infrastructure, weapons, etc resembled non-african tech so much if they have isolated themselves from the outside world for centuries?

>irish people are white now

>We're on our way if political trends hold.
You're delusional. The moment this has the slightest possibility of becoming a reality, you would get sanctioned and possibly invaded the faster you can say "Heil". Unless we change the mindset of the majority, so that they are more inclined to allow us to live in peace in a society we want, that will never happen

>white
>ethnicity

You people are fucking cancer. I'm glad you're contained here even if it's not your designated containment board.

Irish people were always considered whites, and only fools think Irish weren't classified as "whites" even though a court case in the early 1900s did in fact define them as white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

To be fair, you had to be from a Royal bloodline to challenge.

Honestly, considering the corrupt chucklefucks in Congress, this doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

We'd never hear about immigration again.

I don't think we need a majority, we just need a committed sizable number of active supporters, and then enough sympathizers/lukewarmers who would oppose military aggression against us. Of course we're a long way off, but I like the recent trend.

Man, I really felt the tension while watching this movie. Who could know Black Panther would win the duel for the crown... I mean, sure, the Infinity War trailer showed Black Panther leading the Wakanda army against Thanos' troops, but this movie totally didn't feel like filler at all... Amazing...

The Immigration Act of 1790 passed by first congress and signed into law by George Washington made it so that only "Free White men of good character" could be citizens. The founding fathers certainly intended for America to be a White nation.

that's correct but white is still not an ethnicity and it wasn't an ethnostate. just because a country has 100% white citizenry doesn't make it an ethnostate. you want to see an ethnostate? see Israel

>white genocide
More annoying than BLM due to senority

The fact that a court had to state that means there was great division on the topic dumbwit

>what is suspension of disbelief

Yeah 5000 years ago, nogs would and do exactly this TODAY.

Lazy writing

>What was Wakanda at war against?
Nothing. That was the point of the movie. Wakanda was an isolationist state that only technically had international relations until a woke American showed up and tried to kickstart a world war in the name of "his people."

there's literally a US state that was founded as whites only and is still like 98% white (oregan)

stop fucking whining

Oregon is 80% White, has no authority to refuse immigration by non-Whites, and is subject to the same forced integration laws with respect to housing and work as any other US state. You can say you want to refuse people the right to choose who to live and work with, but stop lying about reality.

Jews a minority in the world, and antisemetism has been a constant cancer that wont be wiped away clearly so they need a nation of their own, it is in no way comparable to that of Europeans.

>Jews have been hated wherever they went for thousands of years
>clearly it's everybody else's fault

Jews were a simple folk who wanted to make money but europeans were vicious racist who hated jews for no reason and wrote many disgusting untrue lies about them.

You're just repeating the absurd claim. Either Jews, a group who call themselves "God's Chosen People", tend to act in intolerable ways towards those they consider members of lesser races, or else everybody else has a mental illness that makes them hate the poor innocent Jews for no reason. Now what strikes you as more likely?

and clearly it needs to be located in the middle of the Muslim world, really glad that decision was made

Even as a mild Cred Forums and /his/-tard, I gotta say i actually kinda liked the movie.

I give it a B, and maybe even a B+, but I feel the B+ is biased because I've been fed nothing but shitty Disney movies since 2015, so any movie that's not half as shitty instantly feels like a million bucks.

>Serious reduction of stupid fucking quips
>Some pretty jarring "I'M ACTING!!!" scenes, but whatever
>No nig-nogging because it takes after African culture, which I don't have a problem with, because it's African-AMERICAN culture that pisses me off instead
>Use of CGI isn't good, but it's not "bad"
>Action is passable
>Girls are fucking ugly as sin
>Black kid from Chronicle and Creed is pretty damn good
>Andy Serkis as arms dealer is pretty damn good

Overall, not a bad movie. Don't think it deserves a fucking 100% though. That's bullshit. As good as it was for a Disney movie (I put it on par with the first Iron Man), it's definitely not the Citizen fucking Kane of our time.

>expecting black people to read subtitles

>Irish people are the dumbest of Western Europe
>Only 5 points above UK blacks

How can Fenians recover?

Also:
>UK blacks smartest in the world
>Average IQ noticeably higher in former British colonies in Sub-Saharan Africa

Activates those Almonds.

Everything Britannia tou

I'M STANDING IN YOUR HOUSE