Bad guy wins

>bad guy wins
>it's not a twist
>there's no sequel
>there's no post-credits scene
>thats it
>he wins
>end of story

What are some movies where this has happened?

fight club?

Law Abiding Citizen

se7en

There Will be Blood
Silence of the Lambs
No country for old men

All patrician picks...

>Silence of the Lambs
>No Sequels

>TWBB
>Daniel Plainview
>Bad guy

Would you really say Chigurh really wins? He ends up in the same position that Llewellyn was in.

open house

The 2016 election

I’ll Grande Silencio did it best

>NCFOM
Oh you thought Chigurh was the bad guy huh? It’s actually Llewelynn

>make a fairly conventional cowboy flick
>but at the end the big duel happens and the villain kills the hero, then kills the hero's gf and all his friends, then pimp walks out of town carrying a shitload of cash, roll credits

It's so edgy that I can't believe it was only done once

Burnt Offerings

I remember some hk or china film vaguely that was set in one of those dynasties? who knows was at least 15 years ago I watched it.
Story was along the lines of revenge, was a pretty good martial arts movies, lots of sword fighting. I remember it being pretty big scale in some scenes with lots of fighting when armies went up against each other.
Anyway protag fights the villain trying to avenge his family or something along those lines but fails to do so and dies with the dead protag begin hung on display as one of the final scenes. There was writing on screen in the end but that wasn't translated.
Could have been a historical epic but I will never know. Still pretty buttmad the writing on screen in the end had no translation.

Saving private ryan

Chinatown. Can't believe I'm the first one to mention it.

Johnny Got His Gun

Find a more crude ending.
You can't do it.

Life, the alien movie with Jake G.

Chinatown

2016 election

>What are some movies where this has happened?
any ww2 film

Twin Peaks, both fucking times.

Both times, my heart fucking wreches. I got Lynched bit time.

Phone Booth

too bad this movie wasn't worth watching

Colin was the bad guy.
Qwueefer was the good guy

every world war 2 movie

>no sequel

How did Plainview win? He's bored out of his mind hence why he's sitting in his hallway shooting at his own building, his son hates him, and he's probably going to prison for murdering Eli.