Name ONE thing he did wrong. I dare you

Name ONE thing he did wrong. I dare you.

He was born the wrong color.

He's black

hold fingers under belt
CIA clearly got them on belt, to show his dominance

Killed innocent people? Hurr durr

This is what happens when a sambo leaves Africa. Lets do the right thing and send them all home guys.

Killing his girlfriend seemed a little over the top.

>Killed innocent people?
To liberate millions.

Back to Cred Forums with you

Well he didn't dodge very well.

>he fights the good fight on Cred Forums

Was inferior to comic Killmonger. Comic Killmonger was just an average Wakandian kid that lost his family and got dragged to America by terrorists because the T'Chaka fucked up. Also comic Killmonger wanted Wakanda to conquer the world because Wakanda rules, not because he hates white people especially.

"Monarchy is an idiotic system of governance, let's tear it down" makes for a better sympathetic villain speech than "I'm your father's brother's long-lost son, so I should be in charge!"

Name one MCU character that isn't inferior to their Marvel Comics counterpart.

That was the subtext of the movie: Africans in African mono-cultural ethno-state are happy and prosperous. Africans outside of Africa are caught between two worlds and are never really part of either.

Whiplash vs. Vanko.

To be fair, this is because book-Tony's villains suck really really hard.

Balroc

Of what? Black slaves? About 200 years too late, Killmongler

He wasn't exactly the best of boyfriends.

He's a terrible actor, I have yet to see a role of his where it's even remotely discernable from any other character he's played. He is always Michael B. Jordan in ever single role. There are sooooooo many better young black actors.

So here is the REAL question: Why does MBJ Specifically Keep getting Roles?

I mean how can he be anyone else but Michael b Jordan?

This is a complaint I frequently see about black actors.

Iron Man is pretty generic in the comics 2bh and nobody really gave a shit about him until the movie.

didn't confirm the kill

He started that Federation-Klingon War and got the Michelle Yeoh killed.

>has over 300 confirmed kills
>mastered gorilla warfare
>can kill you with bare hands
>has access to military network

is he literally the avatar of the SEALs pasta?

And yet they took his one decent enemy, the Mandarin, and made him into a joke character for the movies.

That gay ass hairstyle

damn thats one slippery slope

Helmut Zemo did even less wrong than him.

this

>Dr. Pavel...

Hes a filthy Americoon-jin and not glorious pure Wakandan.

Lel kingdoms were based on what the elite caste thought would make the best kings not just inheritance, if a bastard declared himself king they would just laugh and have him kicked out the castle.

I like his haircut

sucked at b ball

ate all the chicken

that haircut is fucking tight man

gonna take this picture to my barber tomorrow. ive had my afro for seven years, sayonara boku no tomokami.

Killmonger is the black counterpart to Hela