Movie only has 2 body types

>movie only has 2 body types

>tfw skinnyfat

I just can't get rid of this stupid stomach.

you actually have to work out to stop being skinnyfat

damn I went from athletic to chubbyfat in a year. dont get depression and have money to splurge on partying and drinks kids

Don't worry, my money goes to drinking only. No parties

althletic and built are literally the same size

easiest way to stop being chubbyfat?

>God tier
Ottermode, Athletic

>Tryhard tier
Built, Bodybuilder

>I lift as an excuse to eat like a hamplanet tier
Builtfat, Bearmode

>Not even trying tier
Everything else

Run at least 15 minutes a day and do basic calisthenics while drinking only water and eating low calories while also eating only fruits, veggies and red meat(white meat is for faggots).

Good luck

Give up soda and beer
Stop eating so many carbs

Thank you

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

>white meat is for faggots
t. retard

I don't drink either, but I do eat a lot of carbs. I need a cheap healthy alternative to the stuff I eat.

Currently bulking so I'm builtfat

exercise you fuck
ride your bike a few times a week

Bears are literally how physically powerful men look. The idea that strong guys are slim muscular gods is a bodybuilding meme, all the olympic strong men look like bears.

anorexic is the patricians choice

skinnyfat, builtfat, and chubbyfat are the hottest

>t.retard
t.faggot who can't eat like a man

I had a huge epiphany when my girlfriend bought a new hallway mirror for our house and I caught a glimpse of myself from the side one day. I'm not delusional, I knew I was fat, but I thought it was the kind of fat that you could kind of hide by wearing the right clothes and having good posture. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a disgusting golem whose neck had been almost completely absorbed by an outer layer of blubber.

I'm down from 3 hundo to a smooth 190lbs but I still have a ton of loose skin.

Is this shit going to tighten up on its own eventually or should I get surgery.

explain what is so fag about white meat. red meat gives you heart problems

>tfw worked my way from chubbyfat to bulkfat and still climbing
Feels good.

I'm in between skinnyfat and builtfat

>300 lbs
>I thought it was the kind of fat that you could kind of hide by wearing the right clothes and having good posture

Red meat helps with kidney problems afik
White meat is soyboy food unless you cook it yourself but we all know you won't.

That's why Red meat > White Meat.

Just take up barbell training, you have to obtain calories to make gains, it's awesome. I'm chubby fat going for bearmode.
BASED

hey man lay off

it was kind of like a reverse David Mitchell situation, where he has a disgusting bloated morbidly obese face with like four chins but from the neck down he looks normal

i make the skinny one look built and im a 35yo manlet neet

>zac efron is prime ottermode

that explains his beard

wait are there people who look like athletic mode naturally without lifting? I look like chubbyfat normally but if I get a couple pumps in I can instantly look like athletic mode until the pump wears off like 2 hours later

>>I lift as an excuse to eat like a hamplanet tier
Ha ha, yeah, those guys.

How do I stop eating bread?

seconded

I don't know how to stop being skinnyfat. I eat less but the fat doens't go away.

workout, don't just eat less, make your body more efficient.

Skinnyfat here, theres this underbelly that is just fucking killing me, i spent 2 days foodless and it still won't go away.

We have an entire board devoted to this sort of thing
>>/fit/

>tfw 34 and look like 18-year-old Zac Efron

I'm borderline atlethic, I just need to cut the carbs, dammit I'm doing a hundred pull ups daily.

Fuck ugly loneliness I can be alone but at least I look great.

R8 me bros

sucking in/10

Will ottermode get me qt grills?

I like ottermode

Chicks diet, dudes go to the gym.

Builtfat through Bearmode are the only body types accepted for straight red blooded American males, anything else is either scrawny weaklings or faggots too concerned with self image

Is there a way to get rid of loose skin without surgery?

Ottermode will get you one night stands with std infected club whores. Dad bod gets you QT tradwives 110 percent

r8 and h8

how do you get obliques like that?
nice obliques

I'm working my way up from ottermode to built. But it's tough with my utterly shit genetics.
My grandma has thicker wrists than me.
But I'm still making progress. We're all gonna make it /fit/, I mean, Cred Forums.

>that obvious photoshopping on your ribs

lel

What exercises do you do to get that ottermode stomach?

As a women I find ottermode and builtfat the most attractive.

cardio.

as a man I don't give a fuck about your opinion lol

Veganism.

but you had a gf so what's the problem

based

Yeah, you actually need to move and be somewhat active in addition to eating less. Stop sitting on Cred Forums all day

Is that you Superbad?

If you're under 25ish and and you lost the weight slowly it'll return to normal eventually.

How are you under 200 but still have visible fat sacs with the right clothes and angles?

You're doomed fatso

>tfw bearmode is oddly extremely attractive
tfw no bearmode bf to hug me from behind and cuddle wit

Find alternatives like yogurt for breakfast

You don't have magical powers, you're full of shit, human bodies do not change at the snaps of fingers

not you/10

by eating more meat

Building abs requires building ab muscle - that means hypertrophy exercises. My choice is weighted crunches (or equivalent) in drop sets, and occasionally high-rep crunches (upper and lower ab style).

But to really see results, you'll need to combine that with fat percentage reduction with a gradual calorie deficiency plan (don't want to cut too fast and lose muscle, after all).

>tfw you will NEVER get out of the chubfat zone
My face is ugly as fuck so I guess it'll never even matter.

I don't know if it's possible to be anymore transparent that this guy is sucking in.

Faces are general less ugly when there is less lards of fat surrounding it

My face isn't fat though. Everyone always tells me my face and neck are skinny and tight. I look like a skull with hair.

do you even know what a pump is, you fuckin tard?

Calm down fatty

>already lost 15 lbs since the new year

All I've been doing was swim on the weekends, bike and run when i can, give up soda, and eat hard boiled eggs and some peanut butter every meal. this isnt that bad brehs. I'm at ~185 right now and my target is 170 since I'm only 5'9"

me too. the fucking meds I am on make working out more and eating less majorly uncomfortable.

so you dont actually have a reason for why white meat is worse

GOMAD and lift

>be skeleton
>face has chipmunk cheeks
>wear baggy trenchcoats and nobody suspects a thing
>take off trenchcoat and people are concerned

Why would I post it if it wasnt me?

>pathetic insecurity: the thread
And women only like the top 3 to the left and bottom 2 to the left. Sorry roidgymonkeys

(You)s

My fucking arms wont grow. They're getting strong but no gains.