Thin crust pepperoni, pineapple only on one side, extra cheese packets and a case of warm Tab

Thin crust pepperoni, pineapple only on one side, extra cheese packets and a case of warm Tab.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7InCfiYZW4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright, this meme is officially trying too hard.

>pizza in texas

Lamb Vindaloo, Saffron Rice and a Mango Lassi, por favor.

>extra cheese packets

this. we eat our lard intravenously for more efficient fat intake so we are properly insulted for the harsh mexican winters

>DOLE DIPPERS....... POR FAVOR.......

>Oreo McFlurry, por favor señor.

>in Texas
>not asking for some bbq

>usa
>someone recorded a tv airing, with commercials, and uploaded to the internet where other high quality version are already available from dvd and bd sources
>someone chose to use this upload to take a screenshot and use it to meme

por que?

Tab is disgusting.

HA HA WHAT IF MAN ASKED FOR THING OTHER THAN WATER

Brisket, senor. Con lados, por favor.

>Aqua I'm a barbie girl por favor

MIS LADOS

How to unintentionally derail a thread 101

>not asking for aqua
nice "attempt" at old-posting

If he was Mexican he wasn't asking for water, he was trying to ask for some fucking aguacate

Royale con Queso, por favor. Piedra angular de cualquier desayuno nutritivo, señor.

You keep running your mouth, I'm gonna take you in the back and screw ya.

How do you go from this to this

what the fuck is a cheese packet

>Pulled pork ala Jack
It's clearly fucking undercooked. Why is Jack so retarded?

that ring looks familiar
im suprised how he is still alive despite all the undercooked meat he eats

One time he did a product test of this small blender, he blended an egg and stuff to make an omelette. He undercooked it horribly and of course it tasted bad
>mfw when he said it was the blender's fault and gave it a bad rating

delic

A poor workman always blames his tools.

>he blended egg and stuff to make an omelette

Is that how you're supposed to do it? I thought you were just supposed to throw in the other ingredients as the egg cooked and then flip it to one side

His son spoke was playing games with someone from /ck/ who recognised him. Apparently the family only eats fast food, the only time they eat Jack's cooking is when he makes something for his youtube channel.

It's one way to do it, I guess.

Found the review if you're curious. youtube.com/watch?v=7InCfiYZW4I omelette starts at 2:50

usually you pour the eggs in a pot and stir them with a fork a bit before frying them, so idea how common it is to use a blender

Peanut butter and pickle sandwich with the crusts cut off senor

Doesn't work because aqua is a COLOUR you imbecile.

BUY A FUCKING MEAT THERMOMETER FUCKING HELL

I do pulled pork all the time and while I have a meat thermometer I rarely use it when I do pulled pork. It's low and slow and provided you give it enough time it's incredibly difficult to fuck up. You can gauge by eye when it's ready provided you're not retarded.

>pistachio macron with cinnamon and an orange crush

>hmmm that dying fellow asked for some water
>let me travel back home
>fuck my wife
>have a little nap
>think about it a bit
>battle my conscious a bit
>get some water and walk back
>he'll surely appreciate this

>he thinks its a meme

no

I find it hard to believe that jack isn't just some elaborate troll specifically posited to mindfuck /ck/.