Do paid shills post on Cred Forums? What do they shill for?

Do paid shills post on Cred Forums? What do they shill for?

This movie was genuinely shilled here

I unironically shilled for The VVitch when it was in theaters because it was too fucking good

Mostly Russian/Nazis. Trying to organize incels and retards to do their spamming during election season.

>Oooo, Republicans are so edgy and cool, campaign for them and donate to them, that's how you can make your parents mad
Kek. Channers are such retards

Stair Warz

Same with that christine chubbuck movie. I remember calling both of these out for shilling and I just got ignored

these guys too

This was shilled hard here last few weeks. It's legit good though. Check it out on Netflix.

Every board has shills, easily identified by thread topic. Cred Forums has a combination of agents, celebs and russian trolls. Celebrity agents have used Cred Forums for years to hype their actor, film, studio or show.

actually not they did learn to use bots everything is script manned nowaday.

steamed hams videos

game of thrones, soy wars.

>everyone outside merica is russian

>Spring Breakers
>Bling Ring
>Under the Skin
>Locke
>The Rover
>Ex Machina
>Room
>The VVitch
>Green Room
>The Lobster
>Swiss Army Man
>Moonlight
>It Comes at Night
>Ghost Story
>Good Time
>The Florida Project
>The Killing of a Sacred Deer
>Lady Bird
>The Disaster Artist

They are primarily a Distribution company, so their job is to sell the film. Blatant shilling on here for all of these, they do pick kino though so its allg

>Do paid shills post on Cred Forums?

Bling Ring is the only movie on this list I haven't seen. Should I?

It's easily the worst movie on that list IMO, skip it

I think some of them are shareholders trying to pump the value of their investments (Disney)

>tfw to dumb too not fall for shill kino threads

E-celeb shillers are everywhere.

Disney, that's why there's so much hate for based Snyder.

Star Wars was shilled hardcore when it came out

how does one go about becoming a paid shill? i would be more than happy to do this, easiest money i could imagine

>being a safe space filter fag

>to dumb too

yeah, you sure are

that one shitty "bbetturrr than da moovee companees" hulk vs superman youtube video that gets posted every 5 seconds

was it though? I feel like most if the threads were negative

pretty sure that's the guy who made it shilling his own video

Not all were shill-made but it doesn't really matter. They kept the catalogue full of Star Wars and that's what they were after.

Lately its been a lot of Black Panther and nu Wars. Most of the threads that are divisive along race or gender lines .

He makes 600k why would he sill

i shill for the white race shitting on movies like coco and black panther

>implying that's not SEETHING Cred Forumstards

Cred Forums basically markets those films for disney

Star Trek Discovery was shilled really obviously on here before it kicked off.

>he still believes in bad publicity
Fuck you bottom feeding brainlets are awful.

>Good Time

gets shilled so fucking hard here

hehe gotchu good

this was a good movie

this movie got shilled. i think disney tries to do psyop campaigns where they post like a /po/dditor and then have their minions screencap it and show just how awful the hackers known as Cred Forums are, kinda like how sony tried to do with ghostbusters: answer the call but failed miserably

You know damn right well why they do it and that they are in here right now doing it.

lol