This should make you angry

This should make you angry.

who should play him?

wow NY is fucked

Yes, autists posting off-topic threads to take advantage of Cred Forums’s laziest mod team does make me angry

What? Gender guidelines? The fuck is this and what does it have to do with dancing? I'm not american.

Boys can be daughters too

why would you be angry that they had a father daughter dance? thank god they canceled that. weird af

>He actually cares about politics

embarrassing

what race are these two? what the fuck??

I would have figured dances like this would have been eliminated a long time ago to appease fatherless nog families.

Nah idgaf

I thought I was in Cred Forums not Cred Forums

It was a predominantly black school so they really didnt need to worry about dads showing up

Cred Forums is a Cred Forums colony

I fucking hate America, should be atomized

As someone who lives here,
I agree.
But only if Sweden goes first.
I'll never die happy in a world where Sweden still exists.

Sweden itself has to become a no-go zone. It should be allowed to exist, but only with strict containment, so it can serve as an example of what not to do with society

im angry that this is on Cred Forums but im happy that it pisses people off, so overall im neutral gender neutral

thanks left wingers!

lol it does not make me angry it makes me laugh

go back to /mlp/, speshyul snowflake

>all those fathers don't have to waste their time anymore
thank goodness

Why does Cred Forums have such a hard time accepting that our idea of what gender is is just an idea that has evolved over time. Nothing about it is objective.

They could've kept it father/daughter.. if someone identifies as a female then they are still their fathers daughter. Nothing had to be canceled.

bait

It's NYC, the shithole of America

no but you are, OP
gb2polplz

And what about the mothers who identify as fathers? Can they come? At that point it is just a parent-child dance.

teevee plus kino

in the inevitable biopic?

>incest propaganda cancelled by anti-gender propaganda
oh no!

I choose not to raise children in the world of their creating.