78%

46%

40%

>strong woman with a body impossible to be sexualized
>evil white people
At leats 70% guaranteed

74%
60%

They should have gone for a hard-R rating and then it would probably get in the 80's or 90's.

65%
6.8 average rating

37%

56%

If she is a jew, then 100% critic 40% viewers

she's not a jew, she's danish

>danish
correction, she's swedish

critic score = 79%
audience score = 38%

>White lead
65% tops

95, they casted an ugly trans with no tits for Tomb Raider of all movies. No pandering to white cis straight heterosexual able-bodied men is enough to them.

The trailer I really liked, actually. But the randoms in my theater said it perfectly.

"Something something Angelina Jolie."

The new movie is obviously trying to do something different, and I think that's cool honestly. But people aren't excited for it and the nobody actress isn't going to work.

32%

52 tops. a tomb raider film without sex appeal is utterly pointless. that's like if they released the original tomb raider but with a male protagonist. would never have been the cultural watershed it became.

It's not gonna do well because she's ugly and it's a boring premise.

moviegoers feel threatened by video games, so 23%

She's just too offensively ugly.

Mid 80's at minimum.

Non-sexualized woman killing evil white men guarantees that alone.

It's releasing at the perfect time to do very well at the box office domestically. China fucking loves Daniel Wu as well, so it might do well enough there to become the most successful vidya movie.

63%

48%
No titties.
Boring.
Stupid action scenes.
100lb woman beating up 250lb trained soldiers.

>woman: +80 score
>white: -20 score
>swedish woman without a black muslim ex-con immigrant boyfriend: -10 score
total score: 50

Try adding a pro-immigrant, anti-white message and you can add +15, or +20 if it's anti-Christian as well.

The doll's tits are massive compared to hers

without big tits i don't know how much further you can stray from what made tomb raider good.

the two reboot games are decent but even in those her chest was diminished (partly due to younger age)

now she basically has large pecs and they still expect you to recognize that as Lara Croft.

also dislike this shift from the classic 2-guns-and-sunglasses Lara to "survivor lara" from the reboot games with a bow and arrow.

NECKINO

65% critic rating

75% audience rating

>shitty reboot bow and arrow ellie from the last of us "lara croft"

43%

Only true lara croft got big tits and double pistols
Anything else is fake

Too attractive and too much independent personality so majority of salty women will hate her. Guessing 30/70

>Too attractive
If you like traps.

Thinking from normie perspective yeah, rember they like cardboard cutouts they can identify with.

even anorexic stick figures can be action heroes! all those girls out there with fingers in your throats, at long last a hero for you

if the love interest is a minority then well into the 90s for critic score

I’ve seen a rough cut of the movie, it is pretty bad. Just feels like a generic action movie that will be forgotten right after you leave the theater. She really is not a good Lara. Jolie was way better

63%

63/73

30-40%

It will be huge with pederasts since she looks like a 14 year old boy.

>sweden
>white

>remember they like cardboard cutouts
I saw what you did there, jej

TWENTY TWO PERCENT

Holy shit I get it now. They made lara black to make her critic proof.