Reminder they(anti Cred Forums Cred Forumsedditors) want to shut down threads that contradict their narrative because...

Reminder they(anti Cred Forums Cred Forumsedditors) want to shut down threads that contradict their narrative because they have no argument, but they know they'll look like the censoring cunts they are if they admit that it's the political views that bother them. So they act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where they'll try to convince people that discussion of a politically charged films or television is not related to Cred Forums(even though we've had them long before the election or the boyega stuff that brought them here).

You already know this, and so does most of Cred Forums, but they seem to think they're fooling people so they keep doing it. It's pretty funny, and one of the main reasons to come to Cred Forums still.

Why does this post upset the mods so much? The board was just full of garbage for hours and soon as it was posted they popped up
What's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/q.desu.meta/text//tv//type/op/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is a self portrait isn't it?

pls dont bully /fit/

We will not let our board be taken over by Nazis.

Great question, anyone want to answer it?

based

But Cred Forums is just Cred Forums plus movies

no it's more like Cred Forums but with even more faggots talking about capeshit

you will NOT divide us!

go back to /we/

>Cred Forums
>/fit/
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
All of them are shitskin colonies. Really makes you think.

>All of them are shitskin colonies
Can you please direct me to the board that is white and based, fellow 'pede?

No board deserves to be compared to Cred Forums

Check out Cred Forums meetup pictures

Looks pretty white to me

Reminder
Cred Forumstards are refugees from reddit who need an anonymous safe space for their snowflake ideas
All they do is derail threads and make off topic posts just like this thread

seething soyboy detected

>still in denial
>(((Gettyimages)))
McFucking kill yourself, Pedro.

>hur he is *insert faggot buzzword*
i hate politics and youre a faggot who needs to fuck off

damn, i saw this image and i got utterly BTFO and now i don't want to be a nazi anymore. what do i do?

SEETHING

seething soyboy detected

Wasn't the original of this image backwards?

Why is everything in your image from after 2012 reddit invasion?
Did you not post here before /q/ take over?

being an annoying faggot is what you guys always resort to
its childish and just makes you look like humongous faggots

r/the_D is literally Cred Forums's reddit colony, Cred Forums is the last place that has any right to bitch about reddit lmao

seething soyboy detected

So you were realy seething to begin with

Why do you continue to pretend you're above reddit when you only started posting on Cred Forums because of redditors and their lies on /q/?

>seeving boyboy

it's a nice touch that redditfrog is using is right hand on his left arm. lol

seething soyboy detected

>being this mad

You sure got him good, based MAGApede!

This image triggered a lot of fags lol
You know you've pissed them off when they start saying
>seething
its like a sure sign you've gotten on their nerves and they just want to play it off as being cool and smug

Who is this guy?

mods
janitors
whoever
fuckingdelete this off topic shit

seething soyboy detected

The irony

Why weren't you on Cred Forums before /q/ change this board to be more like reddit?
One of the many old anti-Cred Forums redditors that use to cry on /q/ that Cred Forums wasn't like how he wanted it to be

seething

seething

>copying memes
The left can't meme

You never hear them scream about politics when it aligns with democrat talking points

seething

seething

Why are you pretending anyone gave a flying fuck about /q/? Half the time it was just a shitpost board, the other half of the time it was metaposting that led to nothing.

t. spams pepe and wojak images

seething

shant be divided

seething

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/q.desu.meta/text//tv//type/op/order/asc/

Why are you pretending this board wasn't sabotaged by them(picture related)? If you were here you'd clearly remember how perfectly timed this spam was

seething

t. copies memes and tries to pass them as his

seething

seething

t. spams pepe and wojak images, and pretends Cred Forums and right wingers invented them

seething

seething

seething

lol newfag retard