Create a high-concept story idea better than JJ Abrams in a few sentences. Go

Create a high-concept story idea better than JJ Abrams in a few sentences. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Galactic Islamic takeover.

A man is turned into a cyborg fence but he doesn't want to be a cyborg fence, he wants to be a ballet dancer.

mystery box

HOOKER BOTS

A woman goes back in time to kill Hitler and through a hilarious set of circumstances ends up becoming Hitler. Starring Jennifer Lawrence.

>a guy has a cool super power

>he uses his super power for good things

>an then there could be a part where he struggles with his inner demons

A galactic war is all staged by an immortal old man

he gets away with it every time

Did he help come up with LOST, or just produce it or something? Because I really liked LOST. If he had a creative hand in that, kudos to him.

A straight white male sucks a dick and realizes hes gay, just as hes about to come out of the closet to his family he hears them talking about Trumps new law that lets all gays be hunted and killed. He runs away and escapes all kinds of peril from rednecks only to encounter a giant anti-gay monster that Trumps scientists engineered and released on the population.

the owner of a store divorced his wife because his sister convinced him she was cheating; in reality his sister was merely jealous of the woman and projecting since her own marriage was collapsing. the man finds this out a decade after the fact, having divorced his wife and re-married, as his sister spills the beans to second wife after getting drunk. he has to come to terms with what the consequences of this means for himself, his children from before and after the divorce, his first and second wives, and his sibling.

starring sneed

and then this happens to him

HOOKER BOTS woman goes back in time to kill Hitler Galactic Islamic A galactic war is all staged by an immortal old man straight white male sucks a dick takeover a cyborg owner of a store divorced his wife because his sister convinced him she was cheating fence uses his super power for good things and then this happens to him

mystery BOXED!

A Jewish rabbi falls down a well and wrestles a leprechaun for his gold, but he was pranked by his Jewish daughter who has milkers that make goyim die.

luke has to track down a dark side user that is going Isis on the edges of the galaxy. unbeknownst to him seducing one of his kids to explore the dark side

Isis adventures on the outer rim, no resistance bullshit

So, Dune?

Kierkegaard when the walls fell. Hegel and Goedel at Existential.

The plot of TLJ but replace all the women with otherwise identical male actors.

All black cast Schindler's List remake where Israelis are the evil extermination camp guards to the Palestinians camp victims

and now we can all see why JJ gets paid the big bucks.

Dune

An omnipotent Warlock gives up his power to worship God.

Young Stormtrooper realizes the error of his ways and trains to become a Jedi to bring down the First Order.

So, what Finn should have been?

The world was flat until Atlantis got so powerful and envious of heaven and their immortality that they sailed to the edge of the world and waged war upon the shores of heaven itself. Whereupon God stepped down from his throne, flipped over the isle of Atlantis and all its inhabitants, then took hold the edges of the firmament and bent it round so that we would sail in endless circles for ever more.

>Not Lena Dunham

Space Travel only works by Warp Jumping, Warp Jumping only works when there's a dead man at the controls. Nobody knows why, mystery and conspiracies ensue.

The nature of man as told through the rapidly decaying life of an alcoholic in Portland, Oregon.

Howard the Duck 2

that's incredibly retarded and i bet you don't even know the reason why the dead man is necessary. literally black mirror tier "hurr wot if" shit.

Exactly. Finn was a more interesting character than Rey. When I saw the trailer of him with a lightsaber, I actually hoped this was what the movie was going to be about.

So there's this boarding school for super rich kids, right, and all of a sudden Government people appears with weapons and hazard suits and surround the school and every kid that tries to leave is shot. And then they discover that some of the kids are robots. And there's an altar to an eldritch god in the basement. And one of the kids discovers that the Fibonacci numbers are everywhere in the school. And then it just ends without explaining anything because "mystery" lol

Now give me a million dollars for my concept.

Because there's a race of Telepaths in a neighbouring system that figured out Warp Navigation, but due to lack of Natural resources can't get out of their system. They can only possess Dead People at range because their power's weaker at range. They're trying to lead us to their system to hijack our bodies and starships. Some people know this due to being sensitive to their communication, and work with them. The Guilds controlling the starships have a broad idea and try to suppress all information of that because it threatens their economic basis.

Pre-Historic Setting.
MC is a tribal dude, like early agricultural phase or something, but there's kids everywhere. Like 20 children for every adult. There's also some super strict religion that worships two snakes intertwined.
While hunting/exploring, the dude stumbles upon a massive vault filled with current day tech and (for us) future tech.
Mystery ensues.

>youngling alien demi-god gives earths shoes sentience as a goof, and theyre tired of being stepped on.
>renegade laces form underground resistance with the aim of co-existence with humans.
>sales of flip flops and very thick socks skyrocket creating Brazilian and sheep farmer billionaires.
>humans and laces must join forces to fight the shoes and their new allies, Brazil and new zealand, while attempting to convince the alien demi-gods to refrain from destroying earth as a means of cleaning up their younglings antics.

I'd watch this.

World of monsters. Human falls into it and wreaks havoc.
It's like The God's Must be Crazy, but the coke bottle is a white man.
His intelligence and creativity fucks up monster culture which relies on strict specialization, never-changing caste systems and no forward planning....aaaand this is getting racist isn't it.

Change her to becoming Eva Braun, and falling in love with Hitler. And I'm there.

Dune

Where is this fagshit from?

>b2r

>renegade laces
I'm in just to see how they communicate.

Starring Eric Roberts.

HAHA SPERM WHALE

Space Jihad?

>It's the aftermath of the galactic civil war
>Story revolves around former imperial soldiers that live their lives as hated outcasts
>Offered a fresh new start if they help the newly formed republic root out pro imperial rebels

?

Hey things will be explained in the next movie in the universe. They're all connected and have a consistent plot I promise. I just haven't has the time to make them all yet

Jedi strike team. Advance. No quarter. No prisoners.

FINDS

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

A woman has a dream where one of her coworkers rapes her, the entire film is about her taking him to court, standing up against the judicial system and the brave lawyer who helps put the monster behind bars.

you go girl

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes
>a live-action film

Meme magic is amazing.

top kek

things begin and end and everything makes sense

Famous holocaust denier found murdered in Auschwitz.
Chief suspect is the grandson of a Holocaust survivor.
Police detective has to investigate the death while everyone asks him to just let it slide. Investigates(maybe partners up with an Israeli "observer" who actually helps), finds killer(it was chief suspects boyfriend) and admonishes those who told him to stop for being exactly like those who did it the first time, denying a crime is a crime because you hate the victim is denying your own humanity.

He's demoted but proud of doing his job.

That would be interesting.
>:dude travels to the past to kill Hitler
>he can't just fire at him with a lazer gun or whatever, it would fuck up the timeline
>goes undercover
>joins the nazy party
>trying to get influence to get close to Adolf
>sees the suffering of the German people
>the rise of communism in the east
>the crash of 29 shows him the faults of capitalism in the west
>keeps going to rallies and seeing Hitler speeches
>eventually get to meet him
>at this point already believe in Adolf, and doesn't kill him
>gives him advice on how to win the coming war.

A mini series would work I think.

this would unironically be amazing

>it¨s a JJ Abrams goes to Cred Forums for ideas thread

oh boy, another one.

A movie where computers threaten our personal liberties.

Better: he BECOMES Adolf !

>there's a person who's scared and he's running
>what is he running from? You'll have to wait until later in the movie!
>cut to another character: this one has amenisa!
>how did he get amensia? You'll have to wait until later in the movie!
>then there's these mysterious guys and they're up to no good! They like kill people!
>what's their objective? You'll have to wait until later in the movie!
>there's a super strange thing! It's like a time vortex or something localized in one area where super weird stuff happens!
>what does it mean? You'll have to wait until later in the movie to find out!
>okay and like now we get a little hint about amnesia guy. Was he working for the bad guys?
>You'll have to wait untill later to find out!
>okay and now we get a little hint about a monster or something.
>I'll explain later!
>and now someone goes missing! Where did he go?
>I'll explain later!
>oh my god something just killed the leader of the bad guys who are up to no good? How did it happen?
>I'll explain later!
>Okay like the time vortex kills the cgi monster and the guy gets his memories back.
>The end.
Welcome to the J J Abrams school of writing. Please give me millions of dollars.

Fugitive story where a young protagonist and a magical creature in human form are on the run from an evil corporation who intend to steal its magic.

So, the Numenor part of The Silmarillion?

Hey, back at you pal.

([])
| |
| | ([])
_-- --_/ /
/