Star Wars

>Star Wars
>Indiana Jones
>Blade Runner
How did such a shitty actor keep getting these big roles?

he's got "it"

>he's got "it"
i.e. commie jew

he was in star wars

Kurt Russell was too busy to play Han Solo.
Tom Selleck was doing Magnum PI so he couldn't play Indy.
Blade Runner was given to Ford.

Same way this guy did...

>looks / drawing power

>shitter actor
Absolute pleb sentiment. Ford is first and foremost an everyman, and definitely not a "shitty" actor. Watch Apocalypse Now , Frantic, Witness, Mosquito Coast, Presumed Innocent for some great roles in great films.

You forgot K19

By being a dime piece in his prime

>as an actor I've always felt jewish

Subtle.

They weren't big when he was offered them, except maybe Indi had potential to be big, by then he was friends with Lucas.

>directed by a woman

He replaced James Dean.
>rebellious, sneering, moderately handsome, somewhat an anti-hero.

ford had like 3 lines in apocalypse now

Not really. He's less pretty and more working-class than Dean.

>tfw saw a commercial for that on our small, shitty tv when it came out and the font was so hard to read that I misread it

>tfw my dad started laughing at me like I was a complete retard when I asked him why a nuclear sub was called a Windowmaker

It's a good movie

>You forgot K19
everyone did. That movie did less business than Gili

Probably makes him "more relatable".

Fuck off Ford is great in pretty much everything up until the last Indy movie.

>a minor role can't be a notable performance
It's a significant scene, as you first hear Kurtz's voice, and Ford plays it well for such a minor role.

Ford characters are also more annoyed and faintly confused.

This was the last role in which peak Ford was in play. After that he sank fully into "old man who is no longer capable of giving a shit" mode.

>tfw you'll never get fame and fortune as an actor for literally just beeing urself

Most great actors just play themselves in every role; like De Niro

Plz leave.

I don't know I think it takes a certain undefinable skill to deliver one-liners like "Mola Ram! Prepare to meet Kali... in Hell!" and have it not be corny as fuck.

kys

Indiana Jones was the only big role.

Star Wars was nothing when he was cast.
Blade Runner was something of a surprise hit.

That movie was a downright obstacle course of tricky lines.

Damn, yeah, no one can drink out of a glass quite like him!

those films went big because of him. he was not the only reason but one of the bigger ones.
why does hollowjew keep casting ryan gooseprick? because the audience grew accustomed to his face. same goes for harrison fart.

those...are pretty much his only roles. Two of them from directors and producers who worked closely together and one that was kind of fluke cult hit.

(((nepotism)))

>Watch Apocalypse Now

He is in it for a whole two minutes. He is kinda boring as an actor desu, his best roles are the ones where his character is something of a smartass.

>All Ford ever wanted to be was a carpenter
>All Bridges ever wanted to be was a musician

charisma

Based, I like him even more now

good looks and charm