How much longer does he have left?

How much longer does he have left?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/xhpt778e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how much more puss has mike crush than you? I wager 43 cause I have had 0

Mike lost count after 100.

You'd look like that to if everything you cared about was dead or a joke.

has mike crushed more pussy than jay has had his boy pussy jammed?

plenty of Americans are fat.
whats the average lifespan of an American? 70?

>Jay's face when he comes back from a two week vacation and Mike is noticeably fatter

Not much.

>hairline stopped receding in his 20's
Lucky fuck

Jesus...

Why does everyone gain weight in their 30s? Is it because of work or is does your metabolism take a massive hit at that age?

That can't be real.

kys yourself you fucking dipshit

THIS is real

DELETE THIS

Metabolism slows down. It's not even 30s, for most people it starts around 25.

Mike "The Milwaukee Mauler" Stoklasa

How can he be so thin and still have a doublechin?

>he thinks Mike is a chad
take one look at this hover hand.

He did fuck her after that.

No, that was Lauren, who looks like an open autopsy. Mike only fucked uggos.

Don't get him angry man

the guy who got punched looks more like Mike

Spock!?

This () is Lisa. He fucked her and Jay got buttblasted, that's why Mike left Milwaukee.
As far as I know the furthest he went with Lauren was saying he would like to get her drunk and have his way with her.

Metabolism is slang for "how much I can be bothered to do." Get off your ass and run like someone is chasing you with a knife, you fucking weenie.

He looks like fucking wojak

No, Jay wanted to fuck Lauren, hence the classic quote "I'm dying Lauren"

i have that too, its genetix

So did Mike.

damn he looked good

So Jay what did you think of this feet

I can't believe Mike was friends with The Amazing Atheist and 90's Leonardo Dicaprio

this is confirmed if you watch how much Jay beta orbits Lisa in this video, you can tell he thought that hanging around her long enough would make her like him:
sendvid.com/xhpt778e

He will become plinkett

why is steve o there?

>That dead guy already on the ground

Mike "Fourth Riech" Indeed

So when he says that Black Panther is "Good and Enjoyable, but not worth the hype given by the media" (and you know that's pretty much exactly what he'll say) will Cred Forums finally abandon him?

Classic Gilchrist

this nigger again

RLM has the most pathetic fucking fans

lmao jay hates asians

As long as any other overweight American alcoholic? You don't immediately die when you meet those 2 criteria....usually..

Its like Top Gear all over again.

>can literally see the light reflecting off his bald ass head

Lol

lmao at the damage control in this image, some redditor probably thought Mike and Jay would thank them personally for making this and defending their internet friends this hard.

It's weird thinking that they pretty much hated each other in their early 20's and never reconciled and became close until their late 20's/early 30's

What would have happened if Mike went to L.A. instead of Tempe, Arizona?

I'm pretty sure the "I'm dying Lauren" shit was complete BS from Gilchrist, but Jay thirsting for Lisa and getting asspained that Mike dated her was real. There were archived emails and chatlogs somewhere where Gilchrist was talking to Mike and Jay over this shit.

good stance. A little slow but fist back up ready for the next contender

>I'm pretty sure the "I'm dying Lauren" shit was complete BS from Gilchrist,
lolno
Jay references the scene in Monkey Make Movie, and I think Pervert Make Movie as well (minus the "I'm dying Lauren" part). Gilchrist also told the story to Lisa in the emails in 2003.

*Pervert Go Home

It actually looks like 2010s Mike punching out 00s Mike.

Plus IIRC the only posts in his message-board were something like "I'm not a really good drinker" "Yeah, take care. t. Lauren".

It's already been too long, his death could not come soon enough. Release him from his suffering and free this world of his presence.

Anybody who viral advertises themselves on Cred Forums needs to be removed from the gene pool,

I like how Mike is always the most handsome one in all the group pictures.