What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/7yjgzw/tips_ive_accumulated_over_the_past_week_based_on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's got bug eyes

He was just a broke criminal needing another score and merely making excuses.

true blue was his really favorite madonna album so the whole exchange earlier ruined his appetite and he thought it was the coffee so that's why he didn't want to tip but he also didn't want to admit it was the coffee because everyone else was drinking it and he didn't want to worry them desu

It was a dollar, they were gonna make a shit ton.

FIFTEEN (15) dollars

>Tipping is a necessity, regardless of performance
what the fuck is America's problem?

He was absolutely right, but it's not a hill worth dying on

If you don't tip at least 20% you are a sexist, racist, homophobe.

The only exception is if the tippee is a straight white male

a dollar went a long way in the 60's

he didnt die though.

moral of the story then is tipping is dangerous

>the 60's
Is this bait?

did you reply?

*50's

>go to bar
>don't tip bartender on first drink
>he takes forever to serve me
This is extortion.

in the 1920s a morgan dollar went a long way

a florin was stretched far in the 1600s

Why should I have to pay your salary? That's the job of your employer.
The US is completely retarded.

>he didnt die though.

mr pink definitely died

Prove it

He's the only one that gets out of the warehouse without getting shot though. If he died it's off camera to a bunch of pissed off cops... actually yeah he's probably dead.

you can hear him surrendering and getting arrested in the background

You can hear the sounds of the cops arresting him at the end of the movie. They don't kill him but he probably does get blamed for that massive catastrophe since everyone else is dead.

Americans r retarded

>co-worker trys to convince me if you order alcohol not in the bar and you don't tip, the waiter has to give their money to the bar tender to make up for you.
>Tell him that doesn't happen
>"It's just the system man you have to"

waiters make more money than the average person making minimum wage because of tipping. but yes it is dumb as fuck

Mr Pink is literally the only one who survives

Why do food and drink staff feel entitled anyway, I literally make $8:50 hr as a line producer for a university’s av department (the training makes up for low pay, I’m 22but still getting my degree, long story) but really though, a 12 yr old could literally do their job they have no skills, why would they ever feel like they deserve more than anyone in any semi skilled work environment

Because he's a faggot.

they're not entitled they just want to keep making as much money as they do and guilting people is the way they do that.

You raise a good point, but still though, it’s a shitty entitled mindset

>Tipping is a necessity, regardless of performance
Who the hell gave you that idea? If the performance is poor don't tip.

he was right, for the wrong reasons but yeah he was

I was literally a manager of a resturant when i was 16 and also waited tables. Anybody who says that waiting is a hard job is a fucking moron. Anybody who says tipping is mandatory is a larger moron. A 20% tip should be a reward for great service. Mediocre service =10% and no tip for shit service

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/7yjgzw/tips_ive_accumulated_over_the_past_week_based_on/

I deliver pizzas and I also record tips and demographic data, except that i've done it over several months instead of 1 week and i keep track of age group, sex, resident type as well as ethnicity

based hispanics know the struggle and are more willing to tip, what cool hombres

I just realised in two years I'll be as old as Buscemi was in this. Soon enough I'll be older than most of the people in film and tv. Where did the time go?

Is America the only place where waiters take your food hostage just because you don't tip them properly?
I've never seen this in Europe or even third world countries