Why is Marvel blackwashing white superheroes? How come Asgard has ton of blacks but none in Wakanda?

Why is Marvel blackwashing white superheroes? How come Asgard has ton of blacks but none in Wakanda?

Other urls found in this thread:

wildcat.arizona.edu/article/2016/09/blackwashing-in-film-its-a-good-trend
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wakanda had tons of blacks too.

that's not mary jane though. its "MJ"

it's still a shit thing to do and is as bad as the TDKR robin line. It's 4th wall break to the audience to lift importance of a character rather than do it organically in the story.

Who fucking cares if she is black? It changes literally nothing and doesn't shit on the lore.
Asgard having niggers does sound fucking stupid and shits on the whole nordic thing, though. Granted, I haven't read the comics so I don't know of they have niggers there too and if there is any explanation for their presence.

But Z is fucking cute

>It changes literally nothing and doesn't shit on the lore.

she's suppose to be a super model full of confidence, not an ugly nerd.

Wakanda was almost entirely black, what are you talking about?

Asgardians are aliens that are only based on Norse mythology. Wakanda is supposed to be an actual African country

A shit thing to do?

It's a movie you fucking loser.

Wakanda was full of white Americans.

But that doesn't have anything to do with her being black, it's another issue regarding her characterization.
I was talking about retarded shit like The Hobbit having black people in Middle-Earth or those "historical" movies that shove black people into events they had nothing to do with.

Only 25% of modern Queens is non-hispanic white (and that includes ethnic on-paper whites, like jews and italians and arabs)
A 21st century Spider-man movie without people of color is about as realistic as a 21st century Spider-man movie without phones.
Also nobody gives a shit about appeasing inbred white trash living in squalor, go back to your meth pipe faggot

>who cares what a movie did?
>you're a loser for having an opinion about a movie

Oh shit, is Cred Forums getting shut down?!

I think people just throw the race card too much. People are not wrong to say she is a miscast for the role they wanted and the iconic role of the comic book character. Saying she doesnt into the movie well is justified. She adds nothing to the story and does very little for the characters but they wanted to spotlight her at times. If people throw the race card to either dump on her or defend her that's part of the issue. Tacking on "MJ" to a character that is nothing like the original is a cheap move.

Her face is so disgusting... like a jared female version. Provokes only anger and hate.

in the mcu Norse mythology is based on asgard, a planet in a different dimension, not the other way around

>blackwashing
wildcat.arizona.edu/article/2016/09/blackwashing-in-film-its-a-good-trend

Except for not does and you should learn when to stop speaking on shit you don’t know.

Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy “HURH LOREWISE” have BEEN ESTABLISHED as the beautiful red haired super model and the blonde haired,blue eyed lover.

Secondly? That bitch ISNT MARY JANE. If you’ve read ANYTHING at all about the film or have,idk, WATCHED IT? Her name is Michelle and she wants to be called “MJ”.

Its called Legacy,and Hollywood trying to change that for the sake of this shitty diversity push,WILL hurt them. Always has and always will.

Jesus look at ASM1 and ASM2. The fucking BACKLASH over JUST the suit? Not to mention Peter “SK8R BOII C U LATER BOII” Parker.

>Why is Marvel blackwashing white superheroes?
Half of US want that, that's why, they don't care about the source they only care about how progressive is now, Blacked.com is popular there

>Black Cat will be niggress

>56% MJ
so progressive and 2017! Very reflective of Americas current complexion!

The Robin bit was just a nod, get the fuck over it.

>Black Cat will be niggress
the Fantastic Four will be niggas from Detroit

Like I said, her shitty characterization is indeed an issue but I honestly don't think making her black is such a terrible thing. If she was the MJ from the comics but black there wouldn't even be a problem on my side.
I see nothing wrong with all the superhero movie characters who don't look like their comics counterpats either.

It's interesting, as I feel like redheaded characters get blackwashed the most.

Never take capeshit seriously mate.
For every good story and enjoyable character, the never ending nature of comics as a whole prevents any of it from having levity. Deaths, Power levels and characters all change to suit whoever has the pen.

Actually, this is partially based on Bendis' Ultimate Spider-Man. Bendis had Ultimate MJ acting as a nerdy good girl next door and Gwen Stacy as a badass chick who once got in trouble for threatening Flash Thompson with a switchblade.

Not a joke. It happened.

Also, Kraven the Hunter was an Australian with a show about survivalism. And Ultimate Wolverine once changed minds with Peter Parker and tried to bone MJ. Yeah.

>Black Cat
>Black Panther
>Black Pussy cat
>Blac pussi
>blg pusi
>big puss
I want de big puss pls

>Why is Marvel blackwashing white superheroes?
Just to make you cry about it online so they can have free marketing. Good Job!

>Except for not does and you should learn when to stop speaking
Maybe you should when to not does speaking.

That cartoon was GOAT superhero show of its time. So many fucking villains too, damn. Is there a cartoon with more villains than this?

This animal in the bottom is literally perfect representation of modern America. Gen Z is the very last majorly white generation of USA. Generation Alpha - born after 2010 is predominantly mixed. If anything Hollywood Jews don't force the poc agenda because they hate whites but because their big hooked noses already know where the money's at and movies like Black Panther confirm it. I genuinely feel sorry for you if you're a white American in your 20s. Odds are you're not going to survive.

White people BTFO

>why no white citizen in wakanda?
>DON'T BE IDIOT IT'S AFRICAN NATION IT SHOULD BE THAT WAY
>why are there whites in egyptian pantheon?
>YES WHY IT'S WHITEWASHING
>why is there black in viking pantheon?
>SHUT UP RACIIIISSSSST

>blaming white for being druggos
lets just ignore most of modern history then?

Your in the minority though.

The majority want to see the comics come to life. They want to see how an ACTUAL Superman would look. How close can Hollywood come to bringing the pages to life? People want to be in the theater and see first person how it feels to swing through Manhattan as Spider-Man. Hell,some people want to see their Wifus in live action.

Not some Tumblr fan fiction that changes things for the sake of change.

That’s fine you’re okay with it. I respect that. But the “Capekino” era wouldn’t have even existed if they tried the “inaccuracy for the sake of being progressive/diverse/pandering” from the start.

And I mean with Blade,with Spider-Man (Raimi), or even with Ironman.

The 90's cartoon was more fun than the movies could ever hope to be.

that's not what the majority want

The Amazing Spider-Man reboot was more accurate than any other spider-man movie (even has Gwen Stacy as Peter's first real girlfriend instead of Mary Jane) but they flopped.
Meanwhile Spider-Man Homecoming with its diverse cast is the second biggest Spider-Man movie, it made only 10 million dollars less than Spider-Man 3 but more than SM1 and SM2 and way more than TASM movies

then there's the casting changes in other movies, like how nick fury is black and yet avengers made billions, or black valkyrie in thor ragnarok didnt stop the movie from being a smash hit

that guy has too many vowels in his name.

Tom and Chris are relentlessly handsome so of course they'll be smash hits. Also, Homecoming and Ragnarok are based on more recent comics issues so to current generation they are more closely accurate to source material.

Wakanda has plenty of white people. They are even allowed to keep their white culture, you just didn't see it on screen.

Nice

yes, they did not show on-screen wakandans allowing their white slaves to keep their white culture in their hovels

It also had Iron Man...

i hate rdj i wish he died in first avenger movie.

The Asgard thing has been explained so many times, that I'm becoming convinced that this is an alt-right misinformation campaign.

So Gods of Egypt was fair game then?

MJ is supossed to be THE girl of the school. Not some random nigger that nobody notices.

Having a different love interest does not make it more accurate to the comics.

How many are “completely white” anyway?Especially one’s released since the turn of the millennium.

NO

IT WAS RACIST!

Yes it does, the character in the comics is a hot readhead. You see, there are hot nigresses but a hot redhead is a stereotype that can be a brand in itself. Making her a nigger is a miscast as best and pushing an agenda at worst.

lol gods of egypt made less total than marvel movies do in their opening weekends

it's inevitable, capitalism demands growth and we can't pander to white trash exclusively forever. if a company wants to make money they need to make non-white people feel comfortable with non-white characters.

Keep crying bitch tears but it is what it is,

No, because they were Gods of Egypt, not interdimensional aliens.

>MJ
>Michelle Jones
Desperate
At least the game has proper MJ.

Oh, is Michelle a hot redhead in the comics? Please provide some pictures of Michelle from the comics, because I'm sure Michelle being a sexy ginger would come as a surprise to many.

Especially since those traits are already found in popular Spider-Man character Mary Jane Watson.

>interdimensional aliens who have same skin color as human races and not blue or gold
prat. whore.

this desu, but in today’s society, You need the sjw brownie points or else the film will be labeled and criticized. Frankly, the film was pretty terrible.

that movie was bad

It was, though. They just did damage control and claimed that it was just her initials after the backlash.

>one species evolved to be a certain color
>that means no other species will ever evolve to be these colors
brainlet. pedophile.

If the gods of Asgard are aliens, so are the Egyptians.

>It was, though.
>Mary Jane Watson was Michelle Jones!
Shut up, brainlet.

Nope. That logic makes no sense.

The gods of Asgard are aliens because they exist on another planet and have spaceships and shit.

They aren't deities.

>defending capeshit
>calling others a brainlet
wew lad

>all gods live on earth

The gods of Egypt don't live on any planet. That's the difference. They are metaphysical beings.

Asgardians are no different from Kree or Chitari.

I'm not defending capeshit, I'm pointing out how you're wrong.

Brainlet.

So why should their race matter?

You should be asking the people crying about black Asgardians that, not me.

What if in the mcu peter finds out Aunt May is black cat?

Your pic reminds me of Maximum Carnage. You could literally call on Spidey's friends. Including Captain America and Moebius.

BBC Cat

Say it with me now
"It's the Jews!"

and an isolationist one at that

>kree chitauri clearly look like aliens
>asgardians clearly do not
plat. hool.

I hate capeshit but that game was amazing

>Norse get so BTFO by superior space dudes they make them their gods
>Norse are basically proto-Cred Forums, can't handle some of the dudes that they're going to worship being black
>Declare them all white in their mythology

Green Jelly soundtrack.