How many times a week do you shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain? Cells

How many times a week do you shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain? Cells

>I n t e r l i n k e d

If I ever do this remind me to kill myself

Ready? Lets begin.

Recite your baseline.

Have you ever noticed things are off in the world? Jews.
>Jews.
Do you ever note coincidence? Jews.
>Jews.
Have you ever been in an institution? Jews.
>Jews.
Do they keep you in a cell? Jews.
>Jews.
When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? Jews.
>Jews.
Coincidence.

Have you ever noticed things are off in the world? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
What's it like to hold in your hands a new video game? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Do you long for the latest capeshit? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Do you dream about coincidence?
>Coincidence.
Have they left a place for you where you can dream? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Within Jews coincidence.

Why don't you say that three times?
>Within Jews coincidence.

WAFFLE STOP EVERYDAY

>tfw femanon
>tfw only do this when I know the guy I'm currently "dating" for free meals is coming over because he's a fucking weirdo who likes to lick my feet

I shit and pee only once a year.

You disgusting pig

based

BASED

can anyone explain what did these "interlinked" scenes were supposed to mean?
it sounded like random sentences that didnt mean anything.

Brainlet spotted

my guess is that reaction time and facial clues give an indication of mental state.
baseline is total compliance and obedience.
they dont want those reps thinking for themselves

yes, please explain.

i guess so too, but it doesnt really make sense...
they could just ask him to solve a rubik cube or sole a crossword puzzle or something, lol....

They're highly interrogative questions that are designed to test the subject's emotional response. If a question such as, "when you're not performing your duties, do they keep you in a little box?" or, "do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing?" does not elicit a response from the subject, that means they're staying in line, and aren't showing signs of disobeying. The phrases repeated like a mantra at the end are there in order to invoke the subject into assigning patterns and specific meanings to the words -- if they don't, then they've passed. The first time K is seen taking the test, he ignores any meaning the questions and phrases might have, and can brush them off and respond almost immediately.
The second time around, however, after he's had plenty of time to think about himself and his purpose in the world, he lets himself assign meaning to the phrases, and the interrogative questions pierce his mind. He starts taking them very personally, evidenced by him tensing up his muscles when asked the questions and how long it takes for him to respond verbally. It's obvious that he's very stressed and is overstepping his bounds by not keeping his composure.

thank you very much good sir, that explained a lot.

>good sir
>too brainlet to understand a basic concept in the movie from context alone
sasuga reddit

this was good user, have a (you)

i like turtles.

Another way of looking at it is when a doctor wants to check your spine/posture while walking they'll tell you the want to look at your feet, so that way you'll position your back naturally and won't try make it look good for Doctor.

The test is similar to that, the repeating words are a distraction so that K can't focus on hiding his non-verbal body language and physiological readings.

have a (you)

To expand on this, Those specific used sentences and replies are the verses are from third canto in Pale Fire by Nabokov that tells a story of a man who sees a surreal fountain in his dream and later discovers a precise description of that exact fountain in a paper. He takes it as some important cosmic sign and tries to get in touch with the author, but it turns out she's already dead and the poem was actually misprinted (fountain instead of mountain). Same as the "you're not special" theme in the narrative of the film.

the madman did it

ebin