I just watched the second trailer

I just watched the second trailer.
idk bros, I got a bad feeling it'll not be nearly as good as the first

Sequels never are

I thought it would be them fighting the Underminer. the first few seconds of the trailer looked like it picked right back up from the end of the first one, then it devolves into what being a stay at home dad is

>Spiderman 2
>Chamber of Secrets
>The Dark Knight
>Rush Hour 2
>Predator 2
>Bad Boys 2
>Terminator 2
>Empire Strikes Back
I just named you great sequels

The whole thing sounds like one of those short spin-offs that come on the DVD as a special feature.

It's basically "JackJack Attack!" but with Bob as the babywitter.

*babysitter

seemed more like a focus on Elastigirl on her own. I didn't see Violet once in the trailer wtf

how far will disney go on themes regarding infidelity?

they already did it in the first one. or is this just gonna be a totally safe "dad is stuck with the kids" shenanigans sitcom style film?

>Predator 2
wat?

Are you guys not a bit too old for these movies anyway?

Just saw it, and I'm also worried. I also don't like the slight change in art style

Pixar has been creatively bankrupt since Wall-E.

Predator 2 is an amazing sequel, and better than the original in many aspects.

Did they replace Helen's VA? she sounds different for some reason

Disney's sequels are always minimal effort cash grabs.

The Incredibles 2 is basically Full House. You can't unhype me harder than this trailer did.

they're purposefully departing from the whole nuclear family dynamic for some sort of political reason undoubtedly, even though that's one of the things that made the original so endearing. They're also making it about "raising a baby but im a man lol" instead of superheroes fighting.

Winter it's a bit and switch where you think it's about elasticgirl and movie spends 90% on the faimly. Or they all fight crime behind the mother's back. Or it's just the first movie flipped role wise.

It'll just be the first movie but with Elastigirl instead of Mr. Incredible, and without an interesting villain. It'll also have fathers being completely inept taking front and center stage.

Which is no surprise because wall e was the last of heir original “planned” movies
>inb4 some faggot goes on about “muh UP”
The movie wasn’t shit beyond the first 15 mins

I have faith. I remember reading the director wasn't going to make a sequel unless the script of the sequel was better than the original or something. Which is why it took so long for this to come out.

Yes but his most recent effort was Tomorrowland, so all bets are off his judgement

Disney hied a lot of their talent at their own animation studio.