This is Peter's love interest in the MCU

>this is Peter's love interest in the MCU
lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=guatemalan&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNppO8gLLZAhUKesAKHVePByAQ_AUICigB&biw=1745&bih=829
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Guatemala#Ethnic_groups
youtube.com/watch?v=b0OeM6UUAoI
youtube.com/watch?v=4sKcFyBC2Ks
instagram.com/luxurylaw/
toutdesuite360.tumblr.com/post/165934978278/tomdaya-timeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute

Maybe he is gay

this is the only logical explanation

I think she's cute, and I'd consider myself pretty racist

same desu

So?

She's ugly and it has nothing to do with racism.

La creatura

I can't wait for his SJW girlfriend to tell him how dates are so heteronormative in the next movie.

More like Peter is her love interest, amirite?

She was cute and I enjoyed her meme trolling.

dios mio...la luz extinguido

I bet you guys are Americans

Sorry people like things you don't.

I bet you're unathletic, browneyed, black haired and probably fat too.

im not american and havent seen spider man but i think the girl in op's pic is a cutie

At least we agree these features are ugly.

*blacks your spiderman*

Why are black "women" so tranny looking? Literally looks like a black guy in a wig

What would your Avengers fuck/marry/kill be Cred Forums?

Thanks for reminding me of how degenerate we've gone from 2002 to 2017

>shitskins in the dark
>aryan princess in the light, on the verge of getting blacked
Like pottery

Like a more masculine looking Michael Jackson.

le 56% faces

because all you know of black woman are what people post on Cred Forums

If Peter wanted to fuck her so hard he should have turned up as Spider-Man, reveal who he is to her, then pound her senseless.

>American high school
>only white students are a british twink and some white girls for the niggers to fuck

>white girl wanting to fuck a white man
How did this get past test audiencies? I can't believe Marvel would make a mistake like that.

I don't live in muttville and don't see a lot of black women where I live, but most of their women that I see (exchange students, tourists) are ugly as fuck. Only ones that look cute aren't even considered black because they're mixed with white genes gaining the majority.

I was just in NYC last week and me and my gf were easily the whitest people there
This girl seems to be about the average new Yorker desu

Tell me why Liz is not better and hotter than the dumber option?

Go on, I'll wait.

The chick who played Liz Allen was pretty qt tho.

The girl that was posted is half white so there goes your theory

Only retards don't think Liz is hotter, your MJ is fucking shit, a 3/10 at best.

That's because the black genes took over
It's kind of a lottery whether your kid will come out as la creatura or not

That's not even the problem with her character. Her problem is that she is nasty to everyone the whole movie, then she is suddenly the love interest once the hot one leaves town. What?

>Only mentions her attraction to white men
>openly rejects Indian kid

WTF did they mean by this.

Absolutely no romantic tension or scenes between her and Peter in Homecoming. We only know she is the love interest because her name is "MJ".

Also Liz is fucking boring. She has no character. At least Michelle has some arty edge to her.

She rejected a black kid during the school broadcast scene, not an indian. She was literally a nazi and I hope she (the actual actress, not the character) feels ashamed.

He pretty much revealed his identity to every other fucking character. Why not her?

Stay mad black boi.

did they know that MJ stands for Mary Jane and not for MIchael Jackson? It seems like she whould have been a perfect cast if she was THAT Mj (Michael Jackson)

It's worse she wanted to marry one as well!

What is this 1955?

Ugh. Zendaya is a silly mulatto thot who practically gags for victim publicity bux in pathetic bids to be relevant. Everyone is racist to her poor little rich ass, from some e-news commentator to a rando grocery store clerk.

why did they change her race? diversity quota?

Betty a CUTE!

Flash is Guatemalan you stupid creatura faggot

I'm gonna list who knows Spider-Man's identity in each film universe

Raimi;
>Norman Osborne
>Robbie (JJJ's Black friend)
>Harry Osborne
>Doctor Octopus
>MJ
>Sandman
>Eddie Brock
>Pretty much everyone on that train, and a few people from that wrestling match

Webb;
>Gwen Stacy
>Gwen's Dad
>The Lizard
>Harry Osborne
>I'm probably missing someone

MCU;
>All the avengers
>His asian friend
>The Vulture
>MJ probably
>Aunt May
>Probably most of the Vulture's henchmen

I don't know why every director has a fetish for characters knowing who Spider-Man really is.

>thot
She's literally one of the most prudish, non-sexual actresses to emerge out of Disney, while white whores like Bella Thorne and Miley Cyrus can't keep their roastbeef in their panties.
>Everyone is racist to her poor little rich ass, from some e-news commentator to a rando grocery store clerk.
Yes, mulattos experience racism too. One of the reasons they are considered black in America, is because they are treated black by white people. Sort of like how brainlet whites spent years calling lightskinned, milquetoast President Obama a "radical nigger".

Like most problems, the blame falls squarely on the laps of the whites.

Oscar Isaac is Guatemalan.
That kid is a fucking dothead if I've ever seen one.

They didn't change her race. Michelle is an original character.

Still looks like an Indian though lmao

>I will never have a white gf with a black hair band
>all there is around me are big booty latinas
>ask them what kind of music they like
>reggeton and cumbia
>I'm not even white to chase down a white girl

I rather die alone than mate with those disgusting latinas.

At least try and find a good looking negress, Sony. Jesus, that looks like a tranny whose sex change operation didn't exactly go as planned.

Nigger.

It's the easiest way to raise the stakes
>Spiderman has to face another powerful supervillain but OH NO! this time he knows his identity! how will he get out of this one?

His parents, Sonia and Mario, are both Guatamalan. Only one of Oscar Isaac's parents is Guatamalan, the other is Cuban.

>what is genetic diversity
pic related is you

Point proven.

looks too old

Are there any East Indians in Guatemala? He might be Indigenous and passes for Indian.

why are Americans so retarded?

She was 16 the only actual teenager in the whole movie.

Liz was 27, that's like Grease levels of inappropriate casting.

Wait is she the daughter in that goose buddy cop movie?

then I guessed his daddy got cucked by the clerk at 7/11, cause that ugly piece of shit is Indian

But that's an average looking brit or southern yuropeon.

you stupid fuck guatemalans look like tony
t.honduran

>what the fuck does a guatamalan even look like

google.co.uk/search?q=guatemalan&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNppO8gLLZAhUKesAKHVePByAQ_AUICigB&biw=1745&bih=829

fucking stupid creatura polfaggot kill yourself . I am from Honduras and Guatemalans look like this. no wonder people make fun of you cucks

oh lel.

Wait, she is? When did that happen? Was it in the movie?

Liz/Holland/Coleman may not have been teenagers, but they LOOKED like teenagers. So it worked.

Tobey/Garfield went to highschools filled with 20 year olds who looked 30. It was infuriating.

>he's proud of looking like an ugly shitskin
lmao, kill yourself

Yep.

>Honduras
How do you even have internet? Criatura my ass, you spics are considered a shithole even by mexico, you have the highest murder rate in the world. How the fuck do you get off acting like you're better than anyone?

you wanna know why everyone knows when an american comments? nobody could be as stupid as you 56% subhumans

Go back and renew your blacked subscription you stupid americuck

This is NOT right.

Black people should be in chains and be property of the white man! (not a love interest for a major blockbuster movie)

She's a 10

No, she's not, its a completely separate character who they just decided to name MJ. She will be recurring but is not planned to be Peter's love interest in the new series.

OP is a Cred Forumstard who has been spamming these threads hourly for a couple days now and likely has not even seen the film. Disregard these threads entirely.

i'm not even an american, nice try pedro

>no tits
>ugly eyebrows
>nigger nose
try again

I feel for you user, I'm the same but with basic ass white bitches who are unironicly into Drake. Can't you just find a wholesome Catholic Latina or something ?

then why did they make her look like shit in homecoming?

>i'm not even an american,
nice cope

HEE-HOO!

>called MJ
>looks like MJ
pottery

>posts popular pop artist who makes girls/guy wet their pants with a single "shamona"

yea dude, u really showed her.

The only latinas that are into religion are the Bolivians and Peruvians, but they are basically black chicks with onion smell. Not to mention, religion is almost dead now since they rather go to night clubs and suck a nigga's dick for a ride.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Guatemala#Ethnic_groups

To distinguish her from Liz Allen and the other love interests from the other Spider-Man movies.

>those low rise heels

What is it about preppy girls that turns me on so much.

I remember wanting to fuck her for all the movie.

>implying you could do better than that

its not the MCU, its the "MCU". Two completely different things, the director even said so one time in an interview

She

>caring about the MCU
lmao

>being racist in february 19,2018

we really need de-racism training camps

being racist niggers and finding ugly niggers attractive isn't something to brag about, niggers

>a girl taller than you
>ever asking you out

This would never ever happen.

*breathes in*

F Black Widow rawdog
M Scarlet Witch
K Steve Rogers

That is the future face of America and it’s beautiful (and that’s a good thing!)

>she's a 10

out of 100?

Easy now user. That the Goose's job.

You cant tell me that they dont look similar....

>non-white lusting after white woman
>Satan trips
Why can’t you just enjoy your big booty latinas, spic bro?

I crave for the blood of virgin white girl's hymen, but there is none. Latinas aren't quiet the type I look for.

Stay away from our pure white girls you spic fuck!

Stay a homo, homo.

You mad white boi?

>he gave up sweet beige booty for this

>you're a homo if you don't want to fuck a tranny looking nigger mutt
lol

You're a homo because your blind.

Durr muh superior white genes

Someone really needs to have a talk with this guy about responsibility.

If I had superpowers I'd literally just rape somebody whenever I got the urge

Not even playing, that bf and gf crap is for the birds.

It's okay if you love cocks in your ass bro

Why are you so butthurt about someone not wanting to fuck your goblin creature, black boys?

>nigger nigger nigarr nigger
You sound like Chris Rock

Edgy boi alert

>that forhead
Zendaya is 10,000 times hotter

We can replace her with Shuri now

>then why did they make her look like shit in homecoming?

They were really obviously setting up the She's All That scenario where they make a hot girl look ugly so they can do the SURPRISE she's actually hot reveal later

>tfw tacolord and love mulatto girls more than any other
>I have become the mutt meme

>If I had superpowers I'd literally just rape
Let's be honest about females

If u had superpowers, they would literally be tearing down your door for fucktime. Most females are oppurtunists like ivanka Trump.

I don't think it's that edgy. I think any super power that gives you increased strength would make a lot of people at least consider it. But yeah as someone else said bitches would probably line up if they actually knew so I don't think it'd be necessary

>average_american.png

Good taste user.

She looks better with less makeup. The problem is her eye-brow situation needs to be trimmed down even more. Other than that she looks fine. I have no clue why she is hanging out with the british faggot though. I didn't think disney starlets needed to beard that early.

>only finding blonde hair blue eyed chicks attractive of all the hot sexy women in the world
>All that variety and he chooses to stick to that one subsection
Whack.
You mean Melania. Ivanka somewhat worked for her shit. Melania just married the Don for cash and ended up first lady.

naw. just thr actor is.

>girl

>Implying I would ever have a chance with a white elven grill

I accepted defeat long ago, my only purpose to excist is to make money.

so edgy!
you're a real cool dude!
I bet you've seen fight club like five times!

Would you prefer I lie about wanting to hold hands and win over a bitch I have no desire to talk to or be with.. other than to spear her cunt with my dick?

I guess I'm edgy for not being a delta fag manservant who puts up with vapid pointless conversation and constantly demeaning myself in order to appease a slut

I wanted to fuck goose, that facial hair is sexy

>no tits

You're a virgin, aren't you?

Yeah dude, back in the 50's every woman was a pure innocent virgin who never talked about how guys were hot and they wanted to bang and teen pregnancy was virtually nonexistent because they all practiced abstinence only.

An Ethiopian girl who lived across the hall from a friend looked a bit like MJ / Janet. She was pretty gorveous. Too bad she was a drunk mess.

>women are just holes to fuck
>and if you actually value them as human beings you'd want to have some kind of meaningful interaction with, you're a manservant fag

I really don't understand the people with your mindset. But to each their own.

She looks like the kind of girl who is really into submission.

Why are there so many non-white posters on this site? Don't you feel unwelcome?

Also, white women are shit. All women are, but ours especially. Don't treat them like they're special. Find a genuinely religious black or Latina girl who looks good to have your children.

ok edgelord

Contrary to popular belief, Cred Forums is not Cred Forums

Just so you know she is in fact NOT mary jane. a lot of people seem confused about that

No she's not. No way they are gonna push such apoorly received character.

>Don't you feel unwelcomed?
Not as much as being with friends/dad.

>White women are trash
>All women are trash

Can't argue with you.

>skinny brown girls with tiny tits

I'd like some big booty latina again

>Why are there so many non-white posters on this site?

This is an insanely dumb question.

You seem to have mistaken this chinese cartoons website for something else

Well just make the money and watch yourself suddenly become attractive to women.

Her eyebrows are fine. Combined with my Dukakis level eyebrows, our children would have eyebrows that can conquor the world.

Sorry to hear that user. Seems that's a problem all round. I'm sure you'll find your wholesome little Mexican eventually.

i'm white myself and i've pretended to be every race you can imagine on Cred Forums
if you think any of this is serious you're delusional

Face it tiger you just hit the jackpot, etc

>Mexi
I'm argie (not even a white argie, more like a mestizo) but thanks for the cheer, I guess.

I don't care if spiderman has a different girlfriend. But this is shouldn't have ever been MJ

Looks like a young version of Cleopatra.

Just kidding, Cleo was white

Fuck no, sometimes I wish I was though
So that maybe I'd be less jaded about the whole thing.

I remember being in a relationship and literally having to hold hands in public, I felt like a douchebag but there was nothing I could do about it. I even had to kiss her in front of everyone.. yeah after a while you stop caring but still. I was under constant scrutiny by Her, felt like g*ddamn slave to that bitch

they are not fine. They're mexican level unibrow in terms of space they take up on her forehead. They need to be trimmed down.

Boy do I have news for you. She's not Mary Jane. That line was just *wink wink* from the writers. She's an entirely different character.

I know that black/brown people can be spergs too, but if I were you, I'm not sure I could stand constantly seeing "spic" or "nigger" when browsing here. It must just roll off your back after a while.

No one knows you're black on the internet. I don't feel unwelcome at all. The racism is tiring, but if you've been here long enough, you can combat it with bantz.

Also all races have pretty people and where they're pretty people, I will fuck.

She is, but is she a good Mary Jane?

His relationship is going to be him jerking off to some other dude fucking her

White people are going to be the post WW1 German people of this era.

This from an interview with Kevin Feige

actually an anonymous place like this would probably be more desirable than just fringe white people trying to avoid damaging their public identities. Think about it, if you're turned into the 'other' every day by not being white in a society, a place like this where your thoughts and ability to express them form your 'identity' on here..would make it idealized for them. They're not judged for how they look but how they think. They're in effect just like everyone else. Only when they want to other-themselves do they point out when they're black or brown or whatever.

So when I see Cred Forums meetups full of brown and asians, it doesn't surprise me at all. You get to be whoever you want to be instead of what others force on you.

Good points. Makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0OeM6UUAoI

>Mary Jane
>Girl next door good looks
>Million dollar smile
>Beautiful red hair that makes her stand out
>Shines in the moonlight like a candle

>Actually scratch all of that she is a mutt with a hair curler man eyebrows and a pajheet haw

Make your own characters if you dont want them to be the old ones.

She looks ready for a dicking tbhdesu

You white purists aren't gonna like it, but she's fine as hell

Her name is Michelle.
If they ever cast someone for Mary Jane she will be like she is in the comics

>"Harry told me you like that MJ girl. I'm something of a coal-burner myself. "

can confirm. had this guy in a Cred Forums whatsapp group, claimed to be a buff guy from germany, promoting eugenics - turns out he was a skinny trailerpark jew from virginia, whose german was googletranslated so even a non native speaker saw through the facade. He also frequented subreddits about tranny roleplay.

>She's fine as hell

Im not lowering myself for your validation, shit.

>be pic related spouse
>ask her to to come to the living room
>she not really into it
>try to get her excited with a little role play
>rp as a jew
>get my jugular cut open in the kitchen floor

>tfw the only white guy at the white nationalist meet-up

Zendaya is a black queen tbqh

If Zendaya looked in the movie like she does in real life, you would not complain.

Well yeah, i think the main complaint was that she has no resemblance to MJ as opposed to the fact she is a mulatto

Would convert for

She's ugly anyway, with or without makeup. You guys must be really ugly to have such low standars, Jesus Christ

Aren’t you forgetting Spider-Man, the main character?

>famous red-headed character
>let's destroy everything that makes her iconic in favor of nigger pandering
fuck Feige

marry scarlet witch
fuck black widow
kill black panther

who said i liked blonde chicks?
black women are garbage, period

El goblino

They are together every day lately, yet they denied last year the dating rumours. Based Zendaya, she kept saying that her ex was her "friend" as well until it was revealed they were dating 4 years. I mean tbqh she doesn't deny it anymore or confirm her relationship with Tom. I hope her meeting his parents yesterday was the final chapter before they make it official. Tom already impressed her parents at a dinner a few months ago. Here is to yet another Spidey falling for his love interest.

>f thor

you mean black panther

How is this not a reveal? It's at the end of the movie and they reveal that her name is MJ. It shouldn't have been brought up at all in the movie if it wasn't important.

It's a wink wink reference for comic book fans

Imagine how her dad must feel, did his best to keep the bloodline pure and his aryan daughter starts dating an ogro das americas, must be harsh desu

>He isn't gay
What the fuck? Is this news to anyone else?

>ogro das americas

Yo, this nigga isn't gay, just a Brit, but Cred Forums thinks he is a fag along with every white young actor these days.

there is literally nothing wrong with guns or hamburgers you fucking fag. both are great

It's the reverse situation of a beard. Unironically tgese two are a couple but keep it lowkey and are only spotted by fans. This week though they made some public appearances together so who knows, they might make confirm their relationship soon. She was at his house these days anyway.

>nu-Cred Forums actually pays attention to who is fucking who
back to plebbit faggots

why don't you go ax himself. maybe he ain't no racist like you.

My only problem with them as a couple is that I fucking hate it when the guy is shorter than the girl.

what does it matter

It looks ugly when they take pics together and uncomfortable. The guy must be taller than tge woman.

Is this supposed to be better?

>little kids talking about fucking in a film made for little kids
>I don't know what a vagina looks like and i'm in my mid 20s
is there any escape from this pain?

who cares
all that matters is the love

>this is Peter's love interest in the MCU
No it isn't, pic related is/was.

rent a hooker

They have higher testosterone levels than normal human females.

Underrated

You just know she'd have a monobrow without extensive plucking.

This. Just a bland pudding face you can find all over the world. At least redheads are actually minorities.

Sudacas are creaturas too, tiraflecha.

>You must have a very high IQ to understand rape.

Unironically.

I was thinking marry Scarlet Witch too, but the mind control thing would worry me.

It's illegal where I live, and I couldn't take the shame of getting caught.

>no kiss virgin sees man and woman in close proximity
>thinks that means they fucked because he has no experience of such interactions

I could pick up a better girl in a bar right now.

Damn, she was cute in this movie. Pretty, smart, rich... Pete fucked up big time.

You're a beta.

Bitchboy

No.

Man I liked Tom more when I thought he was gay. Fuck him. I don't care about him anymore.

That's not a good thing
That's just below getting attracted to female bodybuilders

I don't believe that.

Fuck Black Widow.
Marry Thor's girlfriend.
Killl Iron Man.

Same desu

The pic is from a movie though.

>implying it's not aunt may

*inhales*

the future is brown just like my shit

>Thor
>blacked

One of those girls you feel you wouldn't want to fuck, next thing you know you in bed w/ her fucking her mind out.
Watch out OP.

>all there is around me are big booty latinas
>ask them what kind of music they like
>reggeton and cumbia
Yeah THAT happened. Every latina girl i've known has been into rock or mainstream pop music.

>someone isn't a raging racist bigot
>they must be non-white

la creatura negra

that white girl in a bear suit has some arresting looks

>and that's a good thing

>I was just in NYC last week and me and my gf were easily the whitest people there

t. larper or someone who went to harlem

I was surprised and disappointed when they didn’t. I was expecting more John Hughes.

this, i can tolerate flying superhumans and aliens, but this is too much, even for fiction

this is how teenagers have talked since the '60's. maybe if you hadn't been a shut during the best years of your life, you'd know this.

giv qt flat mullato gf

(but she still sucks as "MJ")

JUST

*exhales*

youtube.com/watch?v=4sKcFyBC2Ks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor Tommy

she's all yours user

>She looks better with less makeup

sure dude

she is hideous

why does she look like a ladyboy from Tailand?

forgot pic

face it tiger...

BASED GOOSE

El goblino de abominacion mama mia.

umm... are we sure that Zendaya is a female?

Nope its Eric Andre's son in drag

JUST

she is hideous

Yes, and so are your genitals.

JUST

huehue cabron me gusta

don't look at them like this, this is how they look with no make up

JUST

is this pic recent? damn they look good.

she's cute

They were at the Vogue Fashion and Film party last night in London.

how do I acquire a Zendaya gf guys

>you will never be tom holland

JUST

Then enjoy your wizardhood, senpai.

are you a manlet Brit with average looks? Then you have a chance

SHE LOOKS LIKE A QUEEN OMG SLAY

>be a good looking white guy
>have to date a fucking goblin abomination because your Marvel contract obliges you to do that

he went from a good looking white blonde to that

.. I mean.. JUST

lol at all the Tomdaya haters, she met his parents, she's lving with him these days at his house, stay mad, either you want Zendaya or Tom, neither of you will end up with you

She’s like half black or something.

No she isn't, it was a different chick. Studio said she isn't Mary Jane, so I don't think they will end up together.

and Zendaya used to date a black guy BEFORE tOM and now SHE GOT BLEACHED

>I don't think they will end up together

The fans all want them together because Tom and Zendaya are also a couple so yep, they'll make them a couple in the movies too.

One time my friend was chilling with some black prostitutes and he video called me and this one was so fucking hot, and I wanted to fuck her, but later he told me that one was a tranny and he thought I had been joking. I had no idea.

are you some 15 year old tumblrina?
you write like one
or maybe you're just a sad faggot who feels he needs to defend some goblinoid

Tom only dates her because the Jews in charge of Disney tell him to

lol no, they hang out a lot like "friends" at least this is what they said to the rumours about them but they are more than that, Tom's ex was also his friend that turned into a gf, Z's ex was also her friend that turned into a bf, that's their thing, they are so much alike

>Tomdaya haters

is that the dude that played killmonger>

The sad thing is most women are cursed to only like shitty pop music. Man i just want a heavy metal girl

>he doesn't eat hamburgers or like the idea of owning guns
soychild detected

Once Tom will start promoting Chaos Walking with Daisy Ridley, the fans will start to ship them too. There is already a stupid blind item about Tom cheating on Zendaya with Daisy when he was filming Chaos Walking.

This is why that reylo faggotry must be banned. People like this think they belong here.

All women are ugly without makeup.
White girls are even uglier without makeup, AND they age like milk.

I'd fuck that mulatto slut until she started popping out little quadroons who could start doing my yard work and tending my crops for me in a few short years.

This

look at her
there are black women who are more beautiful. Zendaya is just ugly and looks good with make up only and sometimes not even with it

Which celebrity do you think is beautiful?

>high school in urban NYC
>lots of black people and other minorities

Go fucking figure.

That's ugly

I thought it was a good decision to maintain some of Raimi's influences on the Spider-Man mythos too.

If you want a black women I can tell you many who are more pretty than ladyboy Zendaya. If you want white chicks, there are a few too. I like black women more but Zendaya is not doing it to me, maybe because she looks white or like a tranny sometimes.

>muh pure bloodline

If you advertise your fortune like an edgy faggot you will get exactly the women you deserve, flies are attracted to shit.

How do you know how a "tumblrina" posts? This impies that you also have tumblr. I only have twitter/instagram and I saw those stuff about Tom and Z there.

Fuck Black Widow, Mary Tony Stark, THEN Kill Tony Stack.

Imagine not being attracted to Zendaya
You must like men

It doesn't take a genius to smell shit without spotting it. That's what your posts are - complete shit. Fuck off back to twitter you ill faggot

Imagine being attracted to Zendaya
You must like men

*hands rubbing*

they do everything together, they also have the same stylist

instagram.com/luxurylaw/

>t.shaniqua

Tom and Daisy are bullshit, here is a Tomdaya proof timeline since 2016

toutdesuite360.tumblr.com/post/165934978278/tomdaya-timeline