Friendly reminder that not a single batman movie has ever produced the same level of kino as the Arkham games

Friendly reminder that not a single batman movie has ever produced the same level of kino as the Arkham games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2EZZVW7jjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5cIc_MUwN-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arkham Asylum is such a great core concept, i'd love to see a movie that does its own take on it the way the game does without copying the comic directly.

Tim miller directed the CGI trailer

Did he live through the ending?

Arkham knight was so fucking disappointing

>hush mission takes 3 secs
>riddler stuff has become retarded
>deathstroke, fuck me

The games are better than the movies in all the ways that count, sure, the atmosphere and making you feel like Batman are definitely there. But the plots are just as shit. Asylum ends with a buffed up Titan Joker, City's story feels rushed and has way too many players in it, Knight was even more of a mess. The level of writing in these games are just about as shitty as the Batman movies we've gotten

>brits once again outdo the americans in making kino

They literally cannot be stopped.

Tim Miller's Arkham Origins trailer was pretty neat and then I heard Kevin Smith literally weeping describing it and I can never scrub that from my mind

Why cant Hollywood make fight scenes like this without having yo add a million jump cuts?

Kevin Smith weeps at pretty much everything nerdy.

Have to agree, Arkham City was amazing. Film just can't compete

>I learn from my mistakes Batman. Do you?

that deathstroke fight was the worst

Why can't videogame companies make fight scenes like this without using slowmo every few seconds?

I had stopped giving a fuck about videogames until these came out. They are so immersive it's like you're really batman

youtube.com/watch?v=W2EZZVW7jjQ

today I will remind them

Cred Forums here. The Arkham games are fucking TRASH.
There's plots are some of the worst ever told in anything even remotely comic related. And it was so fucking obvious the Arkham Knight would be Jason Todd.

He gets teary eyed and emotional over anything, but he compared the Miller's Arkham trailer to his fathers death and really turned on the waterworks

Wrong.

TANK BATTLE, TANK BATTLE, TANK BATTLE!

i remember really enjoying my playthrough of Arkham Asylum a few years ago. are the other games any good?

Dark Knight returns cartoon film is the only good Batman movie. Video games are for fags

No one gives a fuck about your trash picture books for manchildren.
Back to Cred Forums and stay there.

Considering what most of Cred Forums discusses is comic book movies, as opposed to actual films like one I watched last night (Brigsy Bear), are you really one to tell me to go back to Cred Forums?

Man, has there ever been a less intuitive vehicle control design than that shite.

Generally accepted that the first two are good, the third is a prequel by a different company that wasn't especially good, and the final one while back to the original company not all that hot either

Asylum=City>Knight>Origins

Mask of the Phantasm user

TDKR is trash in all incarnations.

Well, that's because we actually get to see Batman doing detective work and solving problems instead of the bland Bruce Wayne shenanigans and generic linear interactions that he has with his antagonists in the movies. In various animated shows we do get glimpses of Batman working through a problem instead of turning into action-man and shooting/punching his way to victory so I think it's just the medium of film itself (and how they're designed/structured) that doesn't work when telling one of his stories.

This. Most films go for badass fight scenes even though Batman's a detective first. Shame that Burton's Batman films are the closest they've ever gotten to accuracy in that regard.

The Arkham games are one of my favorite series tbqh

99% of Batman comics are absolute garbage, fuck off.
You're from a board that unironically praised Snyder and Capullo's shitty run, even some parts of reddit probably have better taste than the shithole you crawled out of.

based Gazza.

fuck that nigger dunbley

Batman Beyond confirmed

How can capeshit "cinema" even compete?

The only scene that got close to the Arkham style was when Batman saved Martha in Batman vs Superman.
youtube.com/watch?v=5cIc_MUwN-c

I love that fight scene. You can tell that whoever choreographed it had played the Arkham series.