Please tell me I'm not the only one watching the best new series of 2018

Please tell me I'm not the only one watching the best new series of 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CxUskbSn8jo
youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc
2ddl.io/page/2/?s=waco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching tv

What's it like being a boomer?

Nah, you aren't the only one. I tried to make a thread about it when it first came out but Cred Forums is now officially a pleb board so the thread died pretty quick. Sad really.

He description gives me a Fringe/12 monkeys feel

Sell it to me you shill ;) is it on Netflix or Prime??

>He thinks I actually own a television
10 Black Panther threads, and not even an ounce of actual discussion. 10/10 board
it's on piratebay honestly worth a go, stellar acting so far

>Other Howard isn't coming back. Emily is going to wake up and (re)kindle her relationship with Other Howard.

>And Howard is going to stay on the Other Side; everything Howard has to live for is on the Other Side.

>Each is more attracted to their partner's counterpart.

str8 off the reddit presses, thoughts?

>Try talking about this.
>5 replies at best.
>Try talking about Waco.
>2 replies.
>Try talking about Gomorrah.
>0 replies.
>Capeshit/Black Panther threads.
>All around +50 or 100 replies with little to no actual discussion.
I unironically fucking hate this board and the people in it.

Waco is kinda lame after the 4 episode you just stop caring.

>it is not a spy thriller.

Nah, everyone just knows how Waco is gonna end. We desperately need /film/. I swear with each passing month this board becomes more capeshit oriented.

Literally first I'm hearing of this, give me a rundown?
Capeshit is not the problem, the mods letting the shitposting threads pile up is the problem. Everyone bitches when mods on Cred Forums or Cred Forums just start mass deleting threads that are borderline within the rules but it cuts the bullshit down for a couple weeks. As long as cunny, is it kino and clickbait article threads are allowed to go unchecked thats all Cred Forums will ever be.
TLDR; hope you liked the baneposting

after the cold war, the world split into 2 universes and there is travel between the controlled by agencies on both sides. spy stuff ensues.
nu/tv/ makes me MISS baneposting

>Capeshit is not the problem.
>40 capeshit threads a day if not more.
Not like it matters, we've had this discussion before and nothing changes. Shit just keeps getting worse.

So happy they gave J.K. Simmons the main part in a show this good.

Is good, I download the last episode yesterday.

I'm not saying capeshit shouldn't get pruned too, I'm saying capeshit threads are a symptom and not the disease.

I just binged all the episodes so far. It's so fucking comfy.

gonna check it out today

Could be worse, I spent the better part of six months trying to get a discussion going around Bunheads when it was airing.

Seems cool. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks

>"They're CapePosting"
>"Bump it"

alright, I give up. you guys just don't want to discuss television on the board literally named TV

This is exactly what will happen if the writers want to be permanently out of employment.

You got some people to give it a chance, next time there might be more people. The other night I made a thread bout The Alienist and it got deleted because some retard started posting underage boys.

Fair enough, I'll be back tomorrow
I'm hoping they're above it

hey man i heard about counterpart for some time now, this thread is why i'm going to start watching it and most likely start discussing it once i'm done. needles in a haystack but there are people who actually want to discuss tv.

>I unironically fucking hate this board and the people in it.

Cred Forums is a shit board, into the trash it goes. I'm a big guy (4U).
youtu.be/CxUskbSn8jo

>that half baked smile
holy fuck you got me

I'm worried that they're not going to be able to provide sufficient plausibility for this "other" replacement scheme that the show has been hinting at over the last few episodes.

Obviously both sides are monitoring the movements of everyone that passes through, so how are they planning on getting away with replacing their others? Is the surveillance and security on this side really that pathetic?

As per usual, lurk more. I've seen several Counterpart threads. I started watching it a couple weeks ago after seeing a thread and am enjoying it.

so with the latest episode we see that the school is onto other howard. this leads me to believe that the agency really is incompetent and that the illegal school is actually the one to worry about (as is the case in real life, usually)

>img reverse search
>it's fucking real

Damn I really wanna watch Waco. Don't know where though. Michael Shannon and kitsch and whigham are top tier and it all looks awesome

youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc

The level of incompetence for them to not realise what's going on is just not believable though. Even the least developed country on Earth keeps logs of people passing through immigration. If the replacements are for high-value people on our side they are obviously going to be flagged for surveillance at the border. If they're just replacing nobodies then what is the point of a sleeper agent to begin with?

but it's not even that they don't necessarily realize what's going on. the whole operation has been compromised, remember?

Torrent?
Or here's a place for some direct downloads if you can't torrent: 2ddl.io/page/2/?s=waco
If you don't care about video quality like you should, then there are always shit streams somewhere.

okay, I know that 1080p is a meme, but if you're not watching at least a shitty 720 YIFY encode how can you stand LQ streams? drives me nuts nowadays

Never heard of it, but I'll give it a shot right now since it has JK Simmons.

he plays 2 different characters perfectly, you're in for a ride

Finally a thread for this kino
I just thought Cred Forums ignored this since it's on starz
>yfw the husband gets to live with his wife & her double

I'm also watching it. Cred Forums doesn't discuss shows with no potential for memes

Hopefully it gets explained how the world got split. Makes it more interesting than just infinite alternate universe

Fuck no. This show is amazing.

Simmons just blows me away. I can tell the characters apart before he even opens his mouth.

I’m on episode four. Did I miss the explanation for Alpha world’s preoccupation with disease?

protect baldwin at all costs

ourHoward doesnt deserve this.

dat card game scene was pure kino

I don’t know poker. Were the implications that Beta Howard is just perpetually dealt a shit hand?

That was my understanding

>just randomly fucked over by the universe

That’s sad and hilarious at the same time.

This show is fucking solid every week. I'm with you, OP.

It's nothing like Fringe or 12 Monkeys.
Watch the first episode and see for yourself.

I will let you know, my shitty cable company finally came to an agreement with Starz 4 weeks too late (on demand service hasn't been reactivated yet)

You're not. It's amazing. And gets better with each episode.
Top tier acting and writing.

Is it my imagination, or is there a tech gap between the two worlds as well?

ep05 dwells into this

>expecting Cred Forums to talk about good tv shows
Are you new or something?

There is but more complex than it appears
"blue" world has futuristic architecture but stunted technical development (no cell phones), it's implied it's due to the flue that wipe 7% of the population
"yellow" world is old-school / realistic german look but has high-tech gizmos; it's basically our reality

just imagine your the husband of the guy who has those two girls living with him as his wife. that's some kink shit

Awesome. Plan on watching it this evening.

pretty mediocre but I'm gonna stick with it for now

Incest

Bullshit. That’s cross-dimensional masturbation.

it's not gay if you do it to yourself

Bump. Episode 1 was pretty good. Hopefully the assassin shit isn't the plotline for the entire season 1.