humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
youtu.be/VS08cWZrlQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she show creator is a racemixer irl

is the racemixing wmbf? who cares.

>black woman married black man
>has black child
>this is apparently racemixing propaganda to Cred Forums
Please just go back. This is a board for intellectuals.

your not gunna win the race mixing war, thats human behavior and you are ions to late, in terms of identity politics, yes they can fuck off to Porsenkini

>you are ions to late

did you even watch this episode?
white woman has mixed child with black man = encouraging racemixing

then there's the narrative of the evil old white guy who is oppressing black people and after the protests that absolved the murderer in the eyes of the regular happy tourists, only evil white men went to his museum.

it's so fucking ingratiating to always have to see this propaganda everywhere.

oh, by the way, lolol @ black female hacker. nice try, netflix, but go fuck yourselves.

are you telling me that after watching an episode or movie with an interracial couple, you go out and impregnate a woman of a different race?

no, i just hate the left even more.

i honestly don't give a shit about racemixing but i absolutely despise the way it's shoved down my throat. every single episode of black mirror has at least one instance of this. black man/white woman. black woman/white man. and i don't even care but it's obviously there to support (((their))) agenda.

race mixing is and will always be rare

this was my favourite episode in the season followed by the star trek one. dude who was playing the carnie absolutely nailed it. the ending felt a bit rushed, i think they should have set up the poisoning a bit more if they wanted it to feel like a real tweest

When you retards realize that 'race' is a fucking retarded concept that has been debunked by actual science for quite some time now. Let's have some real talk for once.
You and your lot's "idea" of race is basically a19th century concept, based on superficial speculation.

>inb4 genetics
The differences are miniscule. To the point where they are neglectable. The genetic variety inside one part of the world and their native society is higher than the differences between two groups in different, relatively isolated parts of the world.
For instance the genetic difference between two native dutchmen is potentially a bigger difference than that between a chinese farmer and a dutch one.

>b-but muh behavioral science and police statistics
What you guys retardedly enough want to make about race is actually about education and racism. It's a cultural problem. Like it or not.

So kindly go fuck yourself and go out more and learn a little about the world. I know it's complex and difficult, but please make an effort.

Why are niggers such bad actors? Did racism take away their acting talent?

Only all your so called races are a product of mixing. Starting when your ancestors mated with neanderthals.
'Race', what actually means phenotype at this point into scientific progress and to non-retards, has always been a flux and nothing static.
And all those racists on here that got left behind by their societies don't have an answer to the aging problem in the West either. Other than it's the Jews.

*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((EPISODE))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS EPISODE AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PUTTING NON WHITES IN TV SHOWS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Cred Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

There's probably more bad white actors in the world than there's black ones, percentage wise.

no but in most cases, the mixraced couple is shown as being perfect in movies, while the white couple has problems and issues
everything is so shady and subliminal

yeah right, lol, the IQ differences between races are very well known and documented

if you are white or asian and you're mixing a black, your average child iq will be lower than if you had mixed with a white or asian

>that 'race' is a fucking retarded concept that has been debunked by actual science for quite some time now.
complete myth, if by debunked you mean certain bodies leaned on extremely hard by political agenda driven lobbyists and such to push things whilst discarding uncomfortable truths then yeah, your tone says it all, just ranty emotion and appeals to authority mixed with idealism and snobbery.

>What you guys retardedly enough want to make about race is actually about education and racism. It's a cultural problem.
Correct and wrong at the same time, you imply that all races have the same ability ceilings and this is provably false, give africa all the education you want it won't have the prosperous effect it has in asia because they just don't have the same mental capacity, why do you think africa did nothing at all in thousands upon thousands of years? whilst every other race was inventing,building empires, progressing and so forth?

>So kindly go fuck yourself and go out more and learn a little about the world.
I did, i've been all around the world and guarantee i've spend more time in the 3rd world then you you typically naive idealistic self righteous worthless cunt. Keep asking yourself why no matter where blacks are in the world the same results apply then keep doing the mental gymnastics and convincing yourself it's because of everyone else that they persistently fail.

Can ideologues like you please go and fuck off? Your shit's getting stale

> racemixing
Shut up.

Writers married to a Sunni Muslim.
twitter.com/konnie_huq?lang=en-gb
Jihadi types should know what a whore she is let them deal with it.

>don't have an answer to the aging problem in the West either.
Don't we? why are we not encouraging migration from asian countries and between developed western nations? why do they have to be from shitspakistan and africa? and why is the problem of aging worth creating the greater civilisation destroying problems of 3rd world scum? Why aren't you asking if maybe the infinite growth model of economics pursued by the elites should be questioned instead? MUH ECONOMIX (international jewry) is precisely what is destroying the west and for no good reason so fuck off with your braindead copy catted from economists bollocks about us needing specifically sheboons and mudshits instead of decent worthwhilst people from developed nations.

>Can ideologues like you
He means this aswell, leftists want all other ideas banished, thanks for demonstrating that.

It's literally OI MATE X SO FUNNY RIOTE? IM SO SMART *tweest ending* the show

It was good when it was barely out of its 2nd season but the last 2 Netflix ones have all been done better before and by different shows like trek Stargate X-Files and twilight zone

when netflix isn't behind it; same thing with every other show and stand up special.
im sure netflix has guidelines and bullshit quotas that shows needs to adhere to to be produced by them and/or mention airbnb (i dont know why is airbnb mentioned in almost every show thats made by netflix)

This is what happens when you get your education from a website like this.
This is again fucking miniscule. On top of most of these "well known documents" being scientifically doubtful because they do not take malnutrition during childhood into acount among other things.
Do you in all seriousness believe it's a conspiracy that nobody except a few excentrics discuss this?

>if by debunked you mean certain bodies leaned on extremely hard by political agenda driven lobbyists and such to push things whilst discarding uncomfortable truths
No I mean debunked, as in genetic analysis and progress into genetic screenings and more data.
>your tone says it all, just ranty emotion and appeals to authority mixed with idealism and snobbery
Not an argument. Funny that you feel intimidated though.
>idealism
I'm on the side of global scientific consensus. Where do you stand, retard?
>snobbery
Am I using 'them fancy words'? Happens when you don't just get your education by memes and actually converse with people.

>give africa all the education you want it won't have the prosperous effect it has in asia because they just don't have the same mental capacity
Here we go with the Africa example, favorite among "scientific" widergangers like you. If you had any idea about this continent beyond your meme graphs, you wouldn't judge this hard. It's completely about culture or the lack of it, and, to summarize that which can't be summarized for you quickly: The countries you probably have in mind and the people who "rule" them are mostly in economical armlocks and not at all independent. And those people learned by the best how to rape a country.
>Keep asking yourself why no matter where blacks are in the world the same results apply then keep doing the mental gymnastics and convincing yourself it's because of everyone else that they persistently fail.
Another non-argument mixed with insults.

No I simply mean you should fuck off to Cred Forums instead of making fucking threads about ideology, you dumb spastic

When the news story about the nigger murderer first came up in that episode my GF said "finally they are showing things accurately" and I went "yeah..wait and see, no fucking way is he actually gonna be guilty by the end of it"

You can see it coming a mile off. Every fucking time.

>Do you in all seriousness believe it's a conspiracy that nobody except a few excentrics discuss this?
HAHAHAHAHA.

Are you fucking stupid?

Human biodiversity ***IS EXTREMELY WELL DOCUMENTED***

But no one approaches it because in the current climate it is political suicide. It has uncomfortable social implications.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

>racemixing propaganda

you have a based gf, user

this had to have been made by Cred Forums as a false flag meme

>Human biodiversity ***IS EXTREMELY WELL DOCUMENTED***
LOL. It is. But it also ***EXTREMELY MINISCULE, YOU RETARD***

And that website of yours is cyting so much shit at first glance alone I don't even know where to begin with it.
Pro tip: If a website opens with "Ready to take the red pill?"
Best avoid if you don't want be fed pseudoscientific bullshit

good goy

Ignore that poster.

If you've been watching black mirror from the beginning and don't see the bmwf race mixing in almost every episode you're beyond saving at this point.

>What is the paradox of tolerance?
Go get fucked

As soon as you stop whining about everything

>beyond saving
Said the racist fundamentalist in the year 2018.

One day you're going to wake up and it will be too late cuck.

20 somethings crying about black people in a mediocre TV show. Ebin gentlemen.

How do you faggots enjoy anything? Why does seeing colored people trigger you so much?

>Rihanna is bouncing on Arab dick right now
>Lupita Nyong'o is sucking German dick
>some K-pop singer is probably fucking a red-haired girl
>an Amerindian is fucking a blonde right now
>a mulatto is fucking a whatever (I don't care)
>the whole world is a giant cuckfest
>and I just want to discuss movies and series
>but Cred Forums keeps shitposting on Cred Forums
It was uneasy to watch San Junipero, but here, everybody was mad with the lesbians with different colors. It's fucked.

>show portrays a dystopia
>Has racemixing all over it
Seems about right

da

freakin

joos

this but unironically

Too late for what? For you to integrate people and instead of hate teach values? For you to instead of blaming and pointing fingers on others getting a grip on your bitter life?
You're most likely nothing but a shitstain to your community. But yeah keep nagging about people that are actually out there and lead a life.

Funny enough,real black people are against racemixing too. On thecoli,they took David Duke's side when he attacked Chris Evans for dating black chicks.

>fukk that CAC for dating her . I'm just as ignorant and insecure as David Duke is
>Captain America stealing our Queens.
>And I'm blasting that wench for swirling it up
>Evans was only involved (and this is rumored so it may not be true) with one of these girls, but who cares anyway? Duke is right to care about his white people if that's his prerogative.
>That's a perfect way for Duke to get his message across. Why should I care that Duke doesn't like bedwenching? I don't like it either. Black people lose more for it than whites.

Jesus christ imagine being this buttblasted.

Gee I wonder why I can watch movies pre 1990 with colored people and have no problem with it.

I wonder why its such a big deal now? Hmmm.

what does any of this post mean

This episode was garbage. The whole series was. I had no emotional link to any of the characters.

In this episode in particular I felt like they had a bunch of ideas for full episodes but they ran out of time/budget to film them all so they were like "Dude what if Black Mirror but too much?" and just put them all in a clip show.

It means you (You) need to get a life.

>better filled the world with ugly goblinos with shitty hair
are these people stupid

I haven't even watched season 4 of this trash show, but by now you should be well aware of the jewishness this show perpetrates. You only have yourself to blame.

>When you retards realize that 'race' is a fucking retarded concept that has been debunked by actual science for quite some time now. Let's have some real talk for once.
You and your lot's "idea" of race is basically a19th century concept, based on superficial speculation.
>birds have different races
>dogs have different races
>somehow human are all one race
hmm

The fact that epsylon humans like you think that everything out there is a conspiracy revolving about breeding is actually saying more about you than it is about the outside world

>I wonder why its such a big deal now? Hmmm.

I think it might be your autism sparking up?

Holy shit are you retarded?

el ogro de las americas

Just because you refuse to see it doesn't mean it's not there. Ignorance is bliss!

I have lots of friends who aren't white, doesn't mean I won't call bullshit when I see it.

yes

>birds
>dogs
Ok dude. What kind of education do you have? Did you ever finish a middle school? Have you ever actually read a book?
Seriously asking here

this shit makes me want to kill

imagine the smell

Then I'm sorry that you are such a gullible retard. Holy shit.
I bet you think this image is a sign of a conspiracy. Jesus fucking Christ, to be this unaware about the world around you works. Jesus

The only good episodes since season 2 are
Hated in the nation
San junipero

Like you'd have the guts to actually do something involving getting up from your fat ass.

Here's a video. But I guess it's just my autism.
I'm sure (((they))) were just joking around.

youtu.be/VS08cWZrlQA

>nigger getting this mad
lmao youre also a fat ass but black

i just did this.

it also searched for "black" "interracial" "birth"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. WHY?

those are my most hated episodes of television of all time

>I don't agree with someone so he must be black or a jew
Fucking retard. Seek some human interaction.

Lol you're telling me how the world works?
And that I'm just imaging things?

That's adorable.

not him but it's easy to tell what race a person is by how they type

Yes, it's all just a conspiracy.

You mean the one that won international awards?

if youre white and you want a place fileld with blacks you might actually be retarded or never seen one in your life
so back to croatia

now do american inventors in a normal google search not images

damn i love them now
awards you say?

Being this oblivious to history and socio-political issues must be blissful.
Fucking retard.

>The differences are miniscule.
You're 65% bananas

nigger

it really isn't, but Cred Forums should fuck off regardless

>waaaahh! i cant get sex! mommmyyyy! peeaase gimme girlfriend!!

Retards like you add a whole new level to the idea of a turing test.
If you believe this you're simply retarded.

its ok tyrone, youll get them white women one day too

Weapons grade autism

i'm 31, white and have an asian wife?

Isn't it set in UK, a.k.a. "Racemixing", the Country?

What do they actually teach you in school these days. Jesus Christ.

wow, a man entirely made of straw

I'm just saying you're simply globalizing your (shitty) opinion in your former (shit)post. You don't seem very bright tbqh

Spoken like a real mature grown-up person

all that because i don't like two episodes
take it easy charlie

that's what they'd have you think

>try to talk about race in a way that is not all favorable
>get your career destroyed
>global scientific consensus
Hmm, how could that be?

>i'm on the side
kek, kys retard
>we are all really the same so it makes no difference but fuck that nigger soyim it will make your children stronger, smarter and more heathy

That the world isn't just black and white, you retarded genetic dead end. And that some things are a bit complicated.

nah niggers are just shit everywhere the are be it in japan or canada

>it's real
wtf?

Lol fuck off

Here, I'll save you 4 years of tuition.

White people need to do better. There's much work to be done.

Now I've saved you thousands of dollars but the white guilt you're carrying around is free.
You're welcome.

You are just fucking retarded and an oversensitive little whining bitch. Thought about that?

This is next level delusion

I'm kind of in the same boat, but all the Museum episode did was make me want more episodes with the guy. Hell, a spinoff show about that hospital he worked in where he managed all the experimental tech and proceedures, would be great.

Of course it's real. I didn't want to believe Ahmed trolled a bunch of red necks either and the president was complicit but it is what it is.

projecting this hard
alri jamal

Spoken like the bottom of the barrel idiot you are. Don't worry. We'll carry your kind to to the future too. Like we've always done throughout history with literal leeches like you.

It was an anthology episode, nothing wrong with that. You might not like the actual stories within, but don't hate the format.

t. black

Coming from a guy literally projecting all his fears into a whole group of people he hasn't even met.
That's rich, you shitstain.

i live in a majority black place with a sky high murder rate
you on the other hand is either black or eastern european

lmao who says shit like this anonymously and expects to be taken seriously

get off your high horse weirdo

Lol. I'm neither. And I bet you blame this clusterfuck you live in on the blacks there mostly, right?

>LARPing Weeb. Mommy should t5ake away your internet connection.

well the asians arent the ones shooting up everything chang

Thank you reddit.
Just don't whine when people like me replace you with robots and AIs.

>get off your high horse weirdo
I'm sorry if actually having a life seems like a 'high horse' from your perspective, you parasite

All evidence points to white being much smarter than blacks. Is total and complete conquest of Africa not enough proof in top of the science? White people had to deal with winters and lack of resources, the dumb whites froze or starved to death. Smart whites learned to plan ahead for winter and develop around that. Meanwhile niggers sat in mud huts eating berries.

Oh ya because the past ten years has been such a (((treat))). Keep building this utopia, I can't wait.

>too dumb to quote
I have yet to meet a right winger on this board that isn't inept or illiterate

>talking down to people on the internet means i have a life

So... *are* you black or Jewish?

Well on a global scale it pretty well has been, you fucking retard. Life in the 50s was shit compared to the luxuries and possibilities we enjoy now, even if you only look at the US. Not that you'd be aware of any of this because you're just too busy whining and not having a life with anything significant in it most likely

>Respecting obvious retards is etiquette online, especially on Cred Forums
Why don't you cry more? Did I touch a nerve, shitstain?

Great rebuttal you imbecile.

the luxuries have nothing to do with niggers fucking everything up everywhere
if the 50s had internet and medicine it would be way better than this shit we have today

what

>calling people shitstain
lmao you fucking asian back to vietnam

Spoken like an underage retard. Just because you can look at tranny porn on your phone 24/7 it doesn't mean things have gotten better.

>the luxuries have nothing to do with niggers fucking everything up everywhere
Do you believe that progress in your country is based on local isolationist policies?
Are you fucking retarded? Please humor me; What kind of system do you think you live in?

>america in the 50s
>isolationist
hahaha retard, they just didnt get a million africans for no reason other than to raise crime, america was all over europe at that time

Holy shit. Being this oblivious to global reality... I can't tell whether this makes your life a cakewalk in the brain department or a really hard roadFucking retard.

Of course not, we all got it from WAKANDA.

Are you too dumb to read a post even?

Well the shit that makes your sm

are you actually retarded what does isolationism has to do with 50s america
christ you fucking stupid retard

Well the shit that makes your smartphone work was mined in one of those places, so yes in a way

so

Holy shit learn to follow a fucking thread and read the posts again, you fucking amoeba

>global reality

I know all about global reality. That global reality is in my neighborhood now shooting people.

Go read a book or two. Don't bother replying to me anymore, retard.

honestly i think you are retarded
explain to me then what did you mean by that post, when i said the luxuries have nothing to do with niggers shitting up everything everything you said america in the 50s were shity because they were isolationists

>How search engines work
When you search something and click through to the site, the engine remembers this and updates the page's ranking.
>Why this is happening
People who search "white couple" are generally interested in some sort of different racial dynamic. Such as a white and black couple, or white parents with nonwhite children.
>How to get around this
Simply search "couple" and the results are overwhelmingly white. Generally the "standard" instance of something depicts white people, since they make up most of America and dominate the culture. Not complaining or promoting this, just stating facts. So from Google's perspective, it's thinking "Why would they have to search for white couples specifically? They must mean ________".

And how does it feel to have these policies your country was running towards other countries on swap back onto your shores now? Do you like it? Actio and reactio, nigger. You deserve what's coming for you.

Right, we shouldn't have conquered them to loot their battery factories.
Not knowingly sitting with your ass on minerals and ores you can't even spell is not an achievement. Should they have been treated more fairly, sure, but it's not our job to compensate for their generation old shortcoming.

i dont know why are you talking about isolationist policies even i never even talked about that, but you clearly are stupid enough to think isolationist policies = less people from the world

Eat shit

What's it like to shit on all traditions rooting back to European Enlightenment by being this retarded and backward facing?

I'm not American but I can tell you that shit isn't going to fly here. We're not rolling over for you.

Kill yourself, shitstain

Oh

man you are really dumb

Oh yeah it will. And your laws and traditions (if you don't live in a shithole) will take care of people like you eventually.
There is no going back and glorifying the middle ages won't help you, no matter how uneducated you are to not see that

>nigger trying to tell people arent tired of them
lmao the non shithole countries arel iterally voting nazis into office

And you sure sound well educated and smart.

you dont even know what youre talking about youre just spouting buzzwords and calling people shitstains like some indonesian beta

Lol. Keep telling yourself that, shitstain. You and some other posters on here are so far away from social reality it's near comical

>calling people shitstains
Well if it quacks like a nazi...
>inb4 this triggers you

The fact that some mutt nigger thinks he knows what the overall population wants is even more entertaining. Try leaving your bubble for once, faggot.

what does anything i said has to do with nazis, what does shitstain has to do with nazis
christ you might be the most stupid person on this site
what is austria germany france etc etc

Probably just some triggered antifa transplant from reddit.

The fact that you unironically call someone a mutt nigger for disagreeing with you tells me all I need to know about you.
>Try leaving your bubble for once, faggot.
Said the social outcast. That's rich coming from someone like you.

Go back to twitter faggot. Adults are having a discussion here.

lmao youre literally a child

As I thought, triggered as fuck.
>what does shitstain has to do with nazis
Look up the paradox of tolerance, you inept clown.
>what is austria germany france etc etc
France: Marcon
Germany: Merkel
Austria: Some moderate conservative
These systems remain stable because they're not shitholes.
>etc etc
Let's hear it.

>no u
kek
Why so upset?
Haven't you already told your other mutt friends how much you hate your white father today? I'd rather have you vent here than getting a gun shoot some white sluts for ignoring you.

lmao he got triggered because he curses like some asian kid
also another stupid american that thinks only the first place matters

>Grown ups talk by insulting each other
Tell me more about your "families", you lowlifes

>ad homs and insults
>thinks he's actually talking

hm

>because they're not shitholes
i.e. white and in Europe.
According to you faggot friends they are all nazis though.