Will Charlyne China man Yi officially lose her acting career after accusing 3 people in the span of 6 months of...

Will Charlyne China man Yi officially lose her acting career after accusing 3 people in the span of 6 months of harassment and leaving the production of The Disaster Artist early over conflicts with James Franco after hearing about him trying to have sex with a 17 year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ib07Bwnarmg
youtube.com/watch?v=WFfKvP4vSL0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o28P3Iu4tE8
knowyourmeme.com/memes/china-man
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What acting career?

>gets bullied by goths on social media

stop gaslighting my waifu

>her acting career
Her 10 minutes of screen time in Judd Apatow movies will be reduced to 5.

fpbp

le accuse man of something girl

>waifuing a chinaman
What are you doing user

t. michael cera

I honestly didnt even know she still had a career

Her career in showbusiness should end. Even if her allegations are true,she is a disruptive presence (who gets bullied/harassed by 3 different people in 6 months?). She poisoned everyone against her and no one will trust her and ironically maybe then she will claim that she is ostracized and the circle continues)

ching chong ching chong

yeah i was pretty sure she was limited to 'stoner asian' in a couple movies and 'token asian' on House

And she will then accuse Apatow of harrassment and racism

She damn near single-handedly ruined season 8 of House. That alone should be enough to kick her out of the industry.

Thats her career now. Accusine people.

i bet enough of these allegations are going around you could actually print a monthly accusine

I googled her and boy,critics and show fans DO NOT like her.

review for 'Paper Heart'

>Charlyne Yi, a 23-year-old with all the charm of a scraped knee, plays some version of herself, a cult comedian (she had a small part in "Knocked Up") who doesn't believe in love. So she does what any narcissist does. She makes a movie spotlighting her feelings, starring herself.
>The real parts of the movie are pat, the faked parts are puerile, and on camera throughout is the extraordinarily annoying Yi. She makes silly faces. She stumbles painfully through her dialogue. She wanders around in sloppy clothes.
>"I wasn't planning on being on camera," she says in the film's publicity materials. "I originally wanted to shoot a documentary because I felt the interview subjects were more interesting than me. Plus, I find myself annoying sometimes."
>She should listen to her instincts.

With reviews like these,it's no wonder she resorted to accusing people to stay in the limelight

fuckin china man

>trying to have sex with a 17 year old
Frenchman here. How is that wrong?

there are a ton of people out there having some form of personal crisis as they realize their career, their whole life, was nothing but helping someone else meet a diversity quota. I wonder if that's partially what's going on here

Literally who?

the child (all victims are children until age 28 unless they're white in which case adulthood begins at 7) hadn't transitioned gender at all so it's bio-haram in the neo-islamic future of the western world

>'Paper Heart'
>The soundtrack of Paper Heart was released on August 4, 2009 by Lakeshore Records and contains music composed primarily by Michael Cera and Charlyne Yi.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she should know her place

>music composed primarily by Michael Cera and Charlyne Yi.
>food containing primarily air and sunlight
>6-cylinder engine made from chocolate and vaseline

what

Ooh boy, order up! Looks like ol' Chinaman got hisself another basket of "pain" fries on his plate! And the emotional ketchup is a blubbering whale of tears!

Sorry not american, who is this? is the star wars chinese girl?

16yo is legal fucking age in most of the states of the USA.

who?

>Picked a fight with hollywood jews
>lose

STOP THE TALKIN

So.... Lynch isn't going to be next right?

>who gets bullied/harassed by 3 different people in 6 months?

she didn't, she claims the cross thing happened over a decade ago, and the Manson thing happened on the set of House. Only the book publisher guy was recent. its such a blatant form of generating controversy to further your own career at the expense of someone else's its hilarious how transparent it is

>tfw no boy-faced crazy gook girlfriend

They can expect a lawsuit soon for inappropriately touching her.

How to deal with autism.

Video 1 of 120

Lynch filmed Yi screaming and no one hearing.
Based Lynch show her as a modern ChinaBoy Who Cried Wolf

Those guys did nothing wrong, though

Jesus christ, MC. You can do better. I know you had a teaste of MEW

>who gets bullied/harassed by 3 different people in 6 months

To be fair if you have pathetic enough personality and body language you attract assholes like flies to shit and she irradiates "I have low self-esteem and will put up with disrespect" like a nuke.

It pisses feminists and washed up whores off because they know their time is up. So they attack these types of relationships out of jealousy

>this is your brain on Cred Forums

Based chink exposing the kikes. Charlyne “Zyklon” Zi

I worked on the set of The Disaster Artist as part of the crew. She gave the producers a call and never showed up to work. It was kinda funny desu, fuck her though. She wasted time in a professional work setting, when you sign a contract in the movie industry you complete it. This will look terrible on her work resume. Even Apatow has time constraints and her bullshit act she did on this film is only going to make her look worse. Good luck in children's book publishing, literally nobody is going to work with this woman because she got someone from penguin to resign. Only thing she has left are connections with friends and maybe GoFundMe/Kickstarter for her childrens books.

So i can fuck white 11 year olds just fine, right?

This.
Literally who

I just assumed she was the worst thing in the final season of House and that's it.

WTF I've never wanted to lynch an Asian outside the Chinese Theater before, and yet, here we are.

They touch a woman without asking permission to his parents or husband.
They are so wrong.

Why do some gooks age well, and others turn into trolls like her?

I think it's pretty obvious she's unemployable, but I figure that's no chance since I can't imageine she had an acting future anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=ib07Bwnarmg

CHINA MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=WFfKvP4vSL0

based srylankians

When will she add Conan to the list of accused?

tell us more please

This is awesome

post the charlyne meets manson in a grocery store pasta

Masterpiece. Almost a Lynchian kino

who did she accuse?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o28P3Iu4tE8
>mfw Charly Yip is a literal Yoko Ono

Never heard of her til Manson last week. She needs a big dick.

Boy I'm surprised she isn't in the new Star Wars flicks.

>be a guaranteed diversity hire
>fuck that up by burning every bridge you've ever walked across
really waiting for her to accuse david lynch desu

I hope so

This is why i cant quit this place.

indie trash

haha

>racist le XD randum image am i funny yet guys?
>>>>/reddit/

Imagine having as huge a stick up your ass as this poster

It was fun on set but exhausting. We had a set within a set and a fuck ton of store bought water bottles on set. James Franco didn't drop the accent.

About Charlyne, I did meet her on set once smoking outside with a bunch of the crew. Didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary, I overheard her talk about Trump with one of the dudes outside that's about all I remember of her, that and the hilarious call out she did. What a baby.

She also was one of those smokers who always comment about how they need to quit. probably never actually quits.

woah. imagine Lynch calling her China Man kek

Why is she crying on Conan's show? Is /OurGuy/ next? i won't allow this.

NOT LIKE THIS.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/china-man

It's up boys

How long before something happens which either concretely disproves her claim and/or she realizes that she's completely ostracized herself and she makes some tearful "I'm sorry guys I have problems, I didn't mean to hurt anyone" and vanishes into "rehab" for a year?

I like fujo looking Asian girls and even I don't like her.

how do you look fujo? Fujo are just pervert neet girls that look kind of creepy. Yi just looks like an ugly hipster

YIYI NIGGAS YIYIYI

>Yi just looks like an ugly hipster
That's what fujos look like irl.

she was in a small indie with Michael Cera. He was the best part of the movie

essentially no better than a child, except that she can succeed because there's others out there who are exactly the same

This is what i don't get, she's seemingly burning every bridge around her, what's her fuckin plan? i doubt being Michael Cera's pet pays that much. Shit i doubt being Michael Cera himself nowadays pays that much.

It makes no sense, even in America. Many of our states have 16 as the age of consent.

If you've ever been successful with women, sometimes it's fun to fuck with an ugly girl. Just to see how easy it is. Also she might secretly have a nice rack. I love ugly girls with big tits. I'm just going to spit in their face during sex anyway.

She is gonna accuse you for rape and calling her
"a shemale with functional uterus"