It's time to settle this once and for all Cred Forums

It's time to settle this once and for all Cred Forums

Who is sneed? Who is chuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCkxLYqbEog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None are Chuck. Why would Chuck hang around after selling his business? He's probably retired

Chuck is the old guy

Sneed is the fat guy

Feed & Seed is the skinny guy

get chuck'd, sneedhead

Steamed hams
formerly clams

sneed is the old guy, obviously.
chuck is probably long gone by now. why would an ancient man buy a business from some youngin? those two guys are probably sneed's sons.

Sneed is the old man.

Chuck is the guy with the hat.

And the other guy is Mable.

What the chuck did you just fucking seed about me, you little feed? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Sneeds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaechuck, and I have over 300 confirmed sneeds. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sneeder in the entire US armed fchucks. You are nothing to me but just sneed. I will feed you the Chuck out with precision the likes of which has never been sneed before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that ssneed to me over the Internet? Think again, chucker. As we seed I am contacting my sneedet feedwork of seeds across the USA and your IP is being chuckeed right now so you better prepare for the sneed, maggot. The storm that feeds out the pathetic little Chuck you call your sneed. You’re fucking dead, sneed. I can sneed anyfeed, anyseed, and I can kill you in over seven hundred chucks, and that’s just with my bare sneeds. Not only am I sneedely trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Feeds and Seeds and I will use it to its full extent to chuck your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sneed. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sneeeeeeeeeeed” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your chucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you sneeded, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will seed feed all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm tired of explaining this. The old man is CHUCK SNEED.

Previously SNEED CHUCK.

Okay (((Charlie)))

Old man is Sneed Sr. Fat man is Sneed Jr. Skinny man is Chuck.

You call them steamed hams?

Old guy is Sneed, skinny guy is Seed, fat guy is Feed.

Stop ruining steamed hams

old cheeky la is sneed

chuck is retired, hes even older than sneed

Sneed = Old guy in store

Chuck = Chalmers

Chucks Feed and Seed

Not based

you bandwagon meme jumpers are fucking pathetic

based thread

"Sneed's Feed and Seed. Formerly Chuck's." I been postin' that shit for years. And if you ever read it, it meant you're ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a shitpostin' meme to say to an user before you trolled his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the Sneed. And I'm the Chuck. And this thread here, he's the seed and feed that was formerly Chuck's. Or it could be you're the Chuck and I'm the Sneed and it's the world that's seed and feed. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the seed. And I'm the feed. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the Sneed (Formerly Chuck).

tam's hams and clams
(formerly Skinner's dinners)

SKINNER'S DINNERS ! holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=UCkxLYqbEog

What?

epic kubrick reference

fpbp

>knowyourmeme

deep down inside we're all sneed

The old man is Sneed, in the sense that he is the proprietor of the establishment. But he was also Chuck. You see, he clearly favors a singular rhyming gimmick in naming his place of business. In his younger days, he ran a lucrative establishment in which Springfield's sexually frustrated were free to fuck and suck. He did this as "Chuck."

After so many years, moral outrage over Chuck's forced him out of business. As he already had Springfield's lonely farmers in his clientele, "Chuck" converted his business into a humble feed and seed store, while he took the title of Sneed.

And what? His clientèle didn't recognize him after all those years of sucking and fucking? Surely many men who had been sucked and fucked by chuck would recognize sneed (the owner of the feed and seed) as chuck(former owner of the fuck and suck)?