Why do you guys mock this scene so much? It's actually really good

Why do you guys mock this scene so much? It's actually really good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83a7cledLxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that whole movie is just hilariously bad to the point I think every scene was designed to be as stupid as possible making it one of the greatest comedies of all time reaching near This is Spinal Tap levels of hilarity

Its hilariously bad and also unironically good

This but unironically

this scene will be remembered , black panther will be forgotten

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=83a7cledLxk

>mock

You don't have to try so hard to fit in, kiddo.

I really, really, really like this image

Honestly, because of the big guy line. Nobody would've cared to pick it apart without that.

For you, maybe it isn't really that special, but for me it's a very big scene, so many things had to come together to make it work and it really did work well

This.
If it didn't have UUUU and wasn't the opening to motherfucking Dark Knight Rises (one of the most anticipated capeshit movies ever), it wouldn't be nearly as prevalent.

We mock it because it can take it. It's the scene we needed but don't deserve.

Oh shit. Nolan knew exactly what he was doing. Fuck me that’s deep

so good, like when they beat those handcuffed guys

We love him, he competed us.
And nice trips Satan.

Trips confirm Baneposting to be Satanic

CIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This. Only thing that's actually good from the movie.