I'm a Catholic whore...

>I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RdG6gUUasVk

he wanted to say fuck off

Always knew Joe Scarborough was a dick.

You went a bit too much right there, Raimi.

I can't be the only person who thinks that if an organisation like The Kingsmen existed in real life they'd be exceptionally right wing.

>Scarborough calmly points out that Trump is "in meltdown mode"
>Cred Forums loses their fucking shit

He meant he was THE reddit.

sounds like that "how old is this rock, pinhead" copypasta

didn't they steal that bit from dr.who. i'm not a fan but i remember watching once and rory said something like that to hitler or summat

>exceptionally
They'd be mid-right moderate-authoritarian. Just like the US has been since it's inception.

They would be red pilled and initially right winged, working to help the British people until Mossad pays them off, just like MI5.

Mission Impossible 5?

Rory Mercury?

No soap, radio!

What the fuck Raimi
This is vargposting on a new level

This moment followed by the ensuing shootout is the most "fedoracore" thing in cinema history.

its just so stupid, you'd think most movies these days are written by 10 year old edgelord cunts
also, i hate how they used Lynyrd Skynyrd in this scene.

t. Joe

christ, I can smell your neckbeard from here.

t. cleetus

sounds like it matches the Millar comics then

it was literally the only good scene in the entire movie

t. Donald

kek 3 (you)s in 5 minutes
so you actually think i'm the one with the neckbeard, go watch your tarantino movie you eternal loser

He actually didn't listen to that women but suddenly had the urge to tell her about his fantasies.

>tfw I feel like a brainlet for liking this movie and the sequel
I mean it's not high art but it's a fun action movie

that he browses reddit

its actually also not sjw at all which was a surprise

better than the last 2 bond movies and this is an objective fact

I never understood the meme of Christians supposedly hating the jews.
It says numerous times in the bible that they are god's people

It was obviously some cuck's power fantasy. You just know redditors imagine doing heroic feats like this to impress the m'ladies while falling asleep. It was decent as far as mindless action goes but nothing brilliant unless you self insert as the white knight protagonist.

true, i dont know what it is but they feel relatively distinct from the rest of the green screen meme blockbuster movies

not to forget that especially these american cult christians are the biggest jew cock-suckers that the planet has ever seen. I bet the jids themselves are shocked at how stupid americans truly are

Also interesting how the "Kingsman" is refering his joke to "chatolics" despites these people obviously not being catholics

oh and for the record i'm just so i can trigger you faggots even more

Maybe you should have paid attention in history class, then. Jews are the people who rejected Jesus as the messiah and murdered him as opposed to the Christians who embraced him. The whole idea is that kikes were waiting for the saviour, the saviour came but the kikes didn't like him for disrupting their shekelgrubbing so they offed him. Now the kikes are apparently waiting/trying to create their own saviour and absolutely despise the christians.

As far as desert soap operas go it's pretty engaging.

oh for sure, but i don't judge scenes on how spergs react to it. also no one said it was brilliant it was just good fun

>tv getting flooded with so many alt-right sjws that
that attacking the stand in for the WBC is offensive.

go LARP in the bush and pray to satan some more fag

>american cult christians are the biggest jew cock-suckers that the planet has ever seen
That's because their leadership are all conmen and have been subverted from the start. It's not like the brainlets who come to evangelical seminars can actually read the scripture themselves so all they need to do is come up with a believable excuse to direct their donations to israel.

LARP about what?
Wtf are you on about? You're the one that likes movies with le edgy satanist

uh failed BOTpost much??

>le edgy satanist
>posts the absolute edgiest satanist to ever exist

>americans are dumb
>oh btw check these posts where i was pretending to be retarded to own the americans ahhaghag praise allah
dumb britlet, go get raped or tea and morning prayer or whatever you faggots do when you're not crying about america on the internet

>libshit tries to copy Cred Forums rhetoric
did the soy corrode your corpus callosum

They're good movies. Cred Forums hates on them now to be contrarian but we actually praised them highly when they were out and you can see some remnant of that as there are still a few stragglers who talk happily about these movies.

That said the sequel was a huge step down from the first. Not an awful movie, just a step down.

>muh rhetoric
For someone who says triggered so much you sure do get triggered a lot.

>good movies
>dude just turn your brain off lmao
good is a stretch user
>muh buzzwords

This scene should've taken place in a mosque

t. butthurt Cred Forumstards

>implying rhetoric and dude lmao are not buzzwords
Cred Forums has rotted your brain

Fuck off you swarthy kike, there are still White people in the UK.

i'm not butthurt, but judging from the things americans seem to consider "haute culture" these days like Tarantino movies getting Oscars, this "Kingsman" here actually being discussed on Cred Forums, or Taylor Swift getting Grammies despite her lyrics sounding like they were written by her 6 year old niece, is evidence enough that the west is in great need of a non-forgiving eugenic program for atleast 50 years

>implying rhetoric and dude lmao are not buzzwords
>implying muh *thing* isn't buzzwords
>implying triggered isn't buzzwords
soy has rotted your brain
>UK
>White
ahahahahahahah ok mayor khan lmao

I didn't feel like the sequel was a step down. Sure, they didn't change the formula much but all in all the movie was much like the first.

>average UK citizen in 2018
oof..god save..the queen...praise allah...

It's Vaughn's directing. The man knows how to shoot a film well, not the dumb generic cinematography that's in most blockbusters these days.

>muh soy
Go back to Cred Forums you triggered baby.

It never could because muslims aren't as cucked as christians who will allow anybody to insult their religion.

>triggered
>tfw ywn be so assmad at a board you resort to parroting your own posts repeatedly
typical soyboy, no substance at all
>britlet retard still playing pretend
oi you'll get the lash if you skip morning prayers m8

The action was as great as the first but the writing was just a major letdown in many regards. Especially the villain who was weak as fuck and uncharismatic with quite possibly the dumbest plan I have ever seen. "If you don't legalize drugs I will kill all drug users!" And she apparently did not account for the president just saying no? The final fight with Whiskey was great but I thought it was in poor taste for them to kill him.

SEETHING

"oy vey, the first brit was a nigger"
Jewish lies.
"oy gevalt, britons are not white"
Eat shit and choke, yid. There are STILL White people (actual Whites) in the UK.

Reddit: the Movie.

Let's be fair here, the villain's plan in the first Kingsman wasn't much better. I mean what if someone he invited chose to leak the whole plan?

>t. cheddar man residing in londonistan
OI M8 BINNAT POST AND PRESENT YER TELLY LICENSE NO BOLLOCKS LAD, BLESSING BE UPON ALLAH..

>can't even green text
holy shit boys we got a real true blue new faggot here

>doesn't deny any of it
So Trump is done for, then?

you were taught about jesus in history class?
lol americans are weird

Fuck off, kike.
>stupid newfag goy you can't greentext
Back to the oven, Jude.

Are you serious? He implanted explosives in their necks specifically so that he could kill anyone who was going to leak the plan. Which we saw when he killed Mark Hamill. Maybe there's a valid criticism of his plan but that's not one of them.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED IT'S HER TURN #notmypresident #TheResistence #WeGotThis

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
well we don't have imams teaching us so
>google: how to green-text
>hah..that'll show em
who are you quoting ahmed

>No I don't hate black people, I just think population differentiation also affected the development of the brain and the stratification along ethnic lines that we see in society today is largely explained by different selective pressures among different populations, the psychometric data certainly bears this hypothesis out. So HH and have a lovely afternoon, madam. :)

jesus christ raimi, what about socioeconomic status and nutrition??

Good grief you sound so mad it's hilarious. Watch out, the big bad scary Jews are comin' to get you!

>LOL U MAD xD

>Hating Jews makes me a Muslim
Go kill yourself, dumb kike. anti-Semitism is cooler than pro-Semitism (anti-Islam = pro-Semitism as Jews are the real Semites and Muslims aren't)

>tfw these soyboy muzzies can't decide if you're a jew or Cred Forums or both
y'all got boogeymen living rent free in your heads, just so you know

Calm down buddy, you're not doing a very good job trying to convince us you aren't triggered.

>le rent free meme!
Mueller's coming and it's not gonna be pretty. Keep crying kid

Everyone above this post should be permabanned. Holy shit, the level of mentally handicapped butthurt is reaching obscene levels. I wish Cred Forums had never been created

>triggered
>still repeating himself
>soy has rotted his brain into limited vocabulary
come on user apply yourself
>still whining about trump
why tho
>Cred Forums strikes again! DAMN THEM
OBSESSED

if an organization like them existed in real life they wouldn't exist anymore because any government worth its shit would shut them down