WE TAKE THE FOKIN LOT MATE

WE TAKE THE FOKIN LOT MATE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wbhulUedb1IE_cMIJYIWxA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No!

>oi ‘arry mate this ere bean tasted like ur nans minge pal!!!

La dullesta franquicia ...

El manleto ...

Harry Potter should have been a stoner, would be a much funnier movie.

The only thing Harry'll be taking is taking up a lot of my time by forcing me to endure one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

And none of the other kids got any snacks.

Why did chud take your girl OP?

Based.

I'd have to disagree you there. Regardless of whether or not the films were littered with constant marijuana consumption and derivative of Seth Rogan comedies such as Pineapple Express, it would still be one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

zoz

good intro user. based

What do you mean by this? Nobody ever seems to know except you.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wbhulUedb1IE_cMIJYIWxA/

Imagine Hogwarts in 2018, full of rapefugees

Quads decides the form of the boggart

me jamming my dick down your throat

imagine being cucked by someone like him? looks like an effeminate cunt but the arnold schwarzeneggers twin sister effeminate type of cunt who could just pin you down while he "jokingly" wipes his fat tip on your lip when you struggle. you just know he's that little spoiled fat kid who you really couldn't fuck with because of his formidable body and judging from that pic he looks like he still gets everything he wants but sobs and throws a destructive temper tantrum when he doesn't. you would call him out on his shit for groping your gf which he thinks isn't wrong and is entitled to but you know in the back of your mind this manchild can literally rip your limbs off your 120 lb. frame. your gf loses respect for you and thinks you're a massive pussy compared to chud and of course he always gets what he wants in the end right?

Deh!

kek

la creatura...

Jew

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quads... yeah right.

But obviously a mod

Jamie Lee Curtis

Joe Rogan

Hello, Harry. Would you like to go behind Hagrid's and smoke pot?