Without the meme actors and one too many meddling producers this could have been a good sci fi movie

without the meme actors and one too many meddling producers this could have been a good sci fi movie

If the movie was from the girl's POV, starting from when she's being woken up by Chris Pratt it would've been much more interesting.

they probably audience tested that idea but people got confused so they ditched it

no it wouldn't. Any other guy would have been labeled a rapist and movie would have been doa. Chris pratt being that likable is only reason it was squeezed out

the idea was still stupid

couldn't be more generic and PC
the ultimate milquetoast focus tested flick with no soul

it makes me so irrationally angry that I just know this is exactly how it went

>one too many meddling producers

I read the screenplay for this movie years ago and there were very few differences from the final product. The shitty plot was 100% Jon Spaihts.

So, who would Cred Forums have cast?

I don't mind Pratt but I didn't go watch it because JLaw was in it.

This. Also remove Pratt and unironically cast a black guy.

shame, i can recognize some semblance of an interesting theme between the garbage scenes

this

this. If the dude who woke up the girl was below a 10/10 hes a fucking murderer rapist

A clone of Jennifer Love Hewitt when she was 18, give her plenty of nude scenes.

It's a romance drama with a sci setting, not a sci fi movie.

I still think it was good sci fi movie
Much better than fucking arrival, blade runner or alien covenant
Second only to life

Chris Pratts part was the best part tho.

>Second only to life

yea

Yes, it's call Pandorum

I thought the robot did it to feel less alone
it made perfect sense

that makes no sense given everything is in standby mode until pratt's character starts walking around

maybe it wasn't
maybe there's no "standby mode", it's just future technology that doesn't need it
we don't see it wake up

This movie was tight

yes we do

No. The premise was stupid so the movie is stupid.

who could be behind this post

Was honestly expecting this, but feels more like they took the premise and humanized it.