Race bait marketing sells really well now

>race bait marketing sells really well now
There's going to be a lot more of this isn't there?

It's not just race bait, it's solely anti-white race bait that appeals to rubbery-lipped niggers and soyboy libtards

Mark my words faggots iron man will be black after RDJ retires

The niggers just take advantage..they aren't smart enough to think it up themselves.

Well considering none of the threads for it get deleted, but do for anything else means disney is paying

this
but it can only go for so long, right? right?

Nah, white are moving beyond the era of celebrity worship.

Let the niggers have some fun with our leftovers

>There's going to be a lot more of this isn't there?
Yes, and that's a good thing!

That's already canon, random uni girl is smarter than Tony Stark because reasons and makes a better suit and becomes iron man.

Yep, we're WAY past that.

I hate that comic so fucking much

>Mark my words faggots iron man will be black after RDJ retires
And also a woman.

That position has been BLACKED as well.
like I said, celebrity worship is pigs feet now.
Just leftover shit for niggers.

when whites are extinct is when it will end

>race baiting was the only selling point
so we all just forgot that this was still a marvel movie right? These things print money nowadays and im pretty sure if a random movie tried this that WASNT capeshit it wouldn't have been nearly as successful

Its Dr Strange if it doesn't have the race baiting.

So now they will attach race bait marketing to any successful franchise that they can.
They're always trying to create division

yep, and its only going to get worse from here on in. No getting off this ride.

keyword "successful"
race politics thrown in to something people already love will cause it to do better than normal, especially so if it was just a solely race politics movie/show etc. You guys need to stop flipping your shit over this and realize this will all be regarded as a basic superhero movie once the fad dies

I just wish disney would stop making threads about it here, I don't want to think about your shitty capeshit, especially your shitty nig nog capeshit.

>he doesnt know about reeree williams

iron man is already black and a genius little girl for that matter
game over

hopefully there'll at least be some white pandering. I mean I doubt it, but if it happens I'll eat that shit up, I don't even give a fuck anymore

>white pandering
>by Jews
literally never ever, they want you dead not happy

Well have i got the kino for you

maybe they want me happy and docile

The sequel to Infinity War's marketing will be Thanos' gauntlet evoking the image of the Black Panthers and he'll have a new "kill whitey" attitude because of light-skinned heroes and villains that populate the universe.

>realistic portrayal of history is white pandering

so that killing you is easier

>Marvel comics not selling too great
>SJWs want character diversity in comics
>Marvel wants to cash in with SJWs
>Reboots old heroes as minorities
>Sales actually plummet
When will Marvel realise all of this "outrage" is all talk and no action. No one who wanted Marvel to include minorities in comics actually would ever be caught dead buying comics. Then the fanbase who aren't happy with iconic heroes being replaced by minorities for the only appeal of being a minority with a shit awful story, then they don't buy it either.

They will try again for sure. But I'm not sure this publicity stunt will work again. People get bored of everything so easily.

>Michael Bay movies
>Universal's Jurassic World
>Universal's "Dark Universe" (if it goes on - Mummy was literally the last blockbuster without forced "diversity" I've seen in 2017)
>The Rock movies (technically isn't 100% white, but close)
>James Cameron movies
>Nolan movies
>Blade Runner and many sci-fi
Generally movies flopping in USA, but still going solid worldwide numbers.

you bet

pls no, infinity gauntlet is one of the only marvel storylines that i actually love
and im already positive that hollywood will ruin it, even if its not by race baiting.

where is that Panther Man tweet

90% of movies then? Most of the directors and actors are Jewish

Jews aren't white

and they're acting as whites, which isn't pandering to whites somehow

>blackface

I think people are looking at this thing the wrong way.

Disney is simply trying to get more money from a new demographic.

White people have had a bunch of capeshit movies, and sales have steadily been going down.

The black market was relatively untapped.

It all comes down to money. If black people will pay shittons of cash for black movies about killing whitey, then that's what the market will pander to.

I'm pandering to negros

They will win the next election because they will run Oprah

so basically Disney is so desperate that went back to blaxploitation movies from 70s?

none of those pander to any race in any way

>desperate

Disney is always desperate for more money, user. Do you think Disney will ever be in a position where they say "we don't need any more money"?

So, a majority white cast in a majority white country counts as race baiting to you? Are Hong Kong films starring Chinese also race baiting you mongoloid motherfucker?

>it's solely anti-white race bait
>whiteboy becomes a viral hit

Marvel doesn't give a shit about comic sales, it's just making these characters so that has precedent

After Trump won the presidency, small groups of soy eating bug men and trannies formed a bunch of liberal centered discords that they use to coordinate shitposting efforts on designated boards with high amounts of Cred Forums influence. They are trying to change the cultural landscape of Cred Forums so that we cannot use it as a headquarters for the 2020 election like we did in 2016. They will reply to this post with mutts and wojaks wearing maga capes or pictures of overweight Trump supporters because they've distributed a collection of images meant to dissuade people from voting for him next election.

You didn't understand. I'm not listing these as complains, but as last remaining ones without pushing black cast.
Yes Hongkong movies should have chinese cast, and that's not complaint.
Thing is many movies push blacks for no reason. They even push them into historical movies. This is bit over the top.
Medieval people would call a redhead woman witch only coz of her hair, so imagine how would they react seeing actual black man. They would linch him or call him satan itself.

good thing they are a bunch of talentless retards.

everybody's getting a new caaaaaaaaaar!!!!

this lmao, let them waste their time, all it'll accomplish is them getting upset.

wait, is that swaglord?

>soy eating bug men
i for one welcome our new insect overlords