Most respected actor in his age range

>most respected actor in his age range
>could have ANY young slut he wanted
>chose an older, intelligent, conservative woman who's never even appeared nude in film to mother his children

Learn. This is true Chad thinking, you desperate sad fucks.

He is the male equivalent of an used up roastie that seeks stable beta male to be a provider for her mudshark children.

she also has made better films

lol he’s really not that hot. id much rather have somebody like the rock. somebody like ryan is a little too small for me. he’s like a little boy.

she was naked in Training day you retarded faggot and is a literal whore

Lmao can you even communicate outside of buzzwords and rhetoric you picked up from r9k?

The rock is a faggot

What an utterly embarrassing post. You just know OP started posting on Cred Forums in the last 6 months and thinks Pleb Runner 2049 is "kino"

>Eva Mendes has never appeared nude
Yeah she has. In Training Day and photoshoots.

Of course. You think I show my redpilled autism levels outside of this shitty website? In the modern day political climate of UK I would rather cut off my tongue than think twice about saying anything related to politics or blacks culture.

When's your next bowl cut from Great Clips scheduled?

awwww are you upset that a girl likes an actual man and not a skinny little boy? :)

Based Goose, he is /ourguy/

looks like a complete soy boy here, wtf

The Goose truly is great. The Goose and Tom Cruise are the only actors I respect.

Why aren't they married

Hell no. He knocked her up and married by obligation.

>chose an older, intelligent, conservative woman who's never even appeared nude in film to mother his children
You mean the kind that leaves their kid with their uncle down in the third world to be diddled?

No you're just a faggot.

t. soyboy

Ain't she naked in Training day?

>soybeard scruff
check

>numale glasses
check

>hipster flannel
check

only thing missing is jamal pounding his woman. in fact he can't even keep his mouth closed, probably gapes in private all the time.

So did Jake Gyllenhaal die or?

>projecting this hard