And that's a good thing

>One thing, however, that we can and definitely should start doing is what M’Baku and his Que Dog Jabari Tribe did when encountering a problematic white dude who was speaking when there was no ask or need or purpose for the thoughts and opinions of problematic white dudes.

>Bark.

>Not a purposeless bark. This isn’t a shih tzu barking through the window at a squirrel. Instead this would be an intentional bark. A targeted bark. An overpowering bark. A drowning bark. A Wakandan bark. A bark meant to communicate “Um, who told you that you can speak? When it is time for your words, we will let you know. And maybe that time will never come. We’ll see. Now, just shut up and stand there. Maybe get on your phone and google ‘How not to be a colonizer.’ Whatever you do, I want to hear you not speaking.”

>The bark doesn’t just have to be a counter for useless words, either. A wayward white hand reaches for your hair? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! A group of white people huddled on a sidewalk refuse to step aside when you attempt to walk past them? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! A purse is clutched when you walk on an elevator? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! (If they’re going to act scared, you might as well give them a reason to be.)

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/we-need-to-start-barking-at-white-people-who-speak-out-1823131315

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/murder
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your mother barks whenever the doorbell rings

Thank fucking God I don't live in EEUU.

>who speak out of turn
christ I didn't think niggers could possibly get this uppity

>theroot.com

nigga stop browsing the back waters of the internet

>turning blacks into dogs
is this a fetish thing
one step closer to slavery

only niggers could get this uppity, user

>becomes hated minority in his native homeland

They weren't barking. They were hollering like gorillas. You know, the animal his peo-tribe were based off of.

Christ, what has happened to America.

Women and Marginalized groups that complain about this shit don't realize that high levels of discourse often involve interruption, when two girls speak they interrupt each other. It's not just whites

I will teach them.

LMAO fat chance. We don't give a fuck about identity politics here, and even the few niggers that snuck in know that.

It's going under a transformation. However, it might not survive the process.

so you're fine with being completely replaced?

This. Literally call this man a Gorilla and he wears a Gorilla mask.

i cant wait until 2/3 of every American is killed in the coming war including every single African American.

>Niggers now see a role model in a character called "Man Ape"

>blocking off a sidewalk is exclusively a wypipo thing
Lmao

People are going to start taking seriously / ruining funny scenes from Black Panther aren't they? :-/

women too

>Watched movie with gf
>Her favorite character was M’Baku because he was “Big and cute”
How do I deal with this bros?

This. I'm not even white but all these non-sensical race issues really bothers me.

Is that Shaq?

Another point for cat masterrace

First Rose Mcgowan starts howling and barking at trans people
Then feminists start barking at republicans and white men
Now Black people are gonna start barking

What is it with liberals and acting like a dog?
Do we need Caeser Milan?

After Trump won the presidency, small groups of soy eating bug men and trannies formed a bunch of liberal centered discords that they use to coordinate shitposting efforts on designated boards with high amounts of Cred Forums influence. They are trying to change the cultural landscape of Cred Forums so that we cannot use it as a headquarters for the 2020 election like we did in 2016. They will reply to this post with mutts and wojaks wearing maga capes or pictures of overweight Trump supporters because they've distributed a collection of images meant to dissuade people from liking him.

"and that's a good thing"

Nothing this article is retarded some extremely left black guy writing about his black supremacy fantasy

>literally act like a savage animal

This shit writes itself. It's almost as good as when the niggers in South Africa literally chimped out in the H&M stores.

Can we start a pokemon game where we collect Leftists? Kind of like Pocket Morty's but with weird stuff like Infinite Gender guy and Crazy Dyed-Hair Feminist

Why Does Every Word In These Articles Have To Start With A Capital? It's Annoying As Fuck Desu.

Journalism is a major people pay to receive in college. Someone gave this person a diploma.

Because it's a "headline" and they think they're "real" journalists

They Used To Be Titles But Now They're More Like Statements... Here's Why:
jews

4U

Your gf is getting blacked RIGHT NOW

>verysmartbrothas

my pistachios are percolating....

...and that's a GOOD thing

Shut up you conspirationist. nobody cares about Drumpft.

>Basket ball americans start barking at people in the street

Now before you go calling a false flag operation from Cred Forums just know that this was all because of a super hero movie.

The mouse protects.

We Need To Start Murdering White People (The Women and The Children Too)

is that a good thing?

pffft, you say this like I don't encourage this. Andre is a good dude and knows how to treat a lady.

DONALD, GET THE CAESAR

get swole and become vegetarian. Also, be a family man. Remember, he said he was going to feed his children first.

tbqh there will be no discernable difference.

yes, mimic animals. That will sure show whitey.

>Russia's face when we keep falling for it

>black people start barking like dogs for social progress
Meme it into reality.

>A targeted bark. An overpowering bark. A drowning bark.
I remember when I used to think shit like this was cool back when I was 12
I just couldn't fucking wait for the moments where I could shoot some epic arnold type one liner at people and look cool and witty as fuck but it was just awkward as hell for everyone involved cause real life isn't scripted
what I'm getting at is it's bizarre as fuck that grown folk are treating lowest common denominator popcorn trash as some sorta guide to their life

No, our face turns Asian when we see shit like this. Better be Asian than share affinity with the West in light of all of this.

I just realized how cruel celebrities taking poor black kids to see this film truly was. At the end of the day they watch this film with these empowered advanced black people......and then they have to go back to the hood LMAO.

I am so goddamn tired of niggers. I can hardly stand it. Where can I go to be free of them?

>grown folk are treating lowest common denominator popcorn trash as some sorta guide to their life
Some whire people were like that about original star wars. They were like "what would Luke do?". That was retarded.

by it, I mean fake articles made to sew discontent among Americans

If a black person of color just barked at me I would be nonplussed to say the least.

i can't believe that scene is real

The only thing funnier than that article are the delusional comments below it

If they're going to start acting like dogs then does that mean we can start treating them like them too?

Luke Skywalker was never a movement for white people. Understand the difference between nerds being.....well nerds and a capeshit film being literal Martin Luther King.

its your own comrades, what are you talking about. You'd like to blame anyone else but yourself, you can't understand that your culture is rotten and your fruits are going to be rotten everytime they grow on the rotten treee of your culture and your people will eat rotten fruits and call them delicious. But you preffer to say that its all andillusion created by the enemy? Thats just another rotten fruit that you yourself eat, grow and feed the people around you.

Define "fake".

can't help but most people were just memeing around but I've heard about people actually founding jedi churches and shit so I don't know if that's taking the joke too far or they are serious

He thinks that everytime nigger says dumb shit online it is some Russian trolls impersonating that nigger and real niggers are like Niel De grass Tyson.

>We don't give a fuck about identity politics here
You don't but the niggers and muds coming in sure as hell do. You should follow their example before you get supplanted, dumbass.
>inb4 mutt
I'm European. Ethnic conflict is a natural and unavoidable part of life, you can't resolve it by ignoring it. The same applies to biological differences between different human populations.

Besides, this "we don't give a shit about idpol" line seems to be mostly used by east coast americans LARPing as yuros, because most Europeans outside some ngo cucks in some of the northwestern countries absolutely do give a shit about identity politics.

All niggers must be killed (and thats a good thing)

If only

>post on Cred Forums about a very newsworthy movie
>post's only content is from a review of the movie by a member of its target audience
>muh Cred Forums!

How many levels of denial are you on, user?

Are (((they))) trying to incite a full on race war? Niggers have been acting extremely nationalist in the last few weeks because of this movie.

>nigs adopt a word because its in a song
>niggers start barking after watching a cartoon movie

Are blacks the easiest race to influence?

This. M'Baku's moniker in the comics?
>Man Ape

But I guess the writer of this piece did actually evolve from dogs since he's a son of a bitch.

>Are (((they))) trying to incite a full on race war?

Too bad whites and blacks are the most worthless people on the planet and your racewar will never happen.

As long as the nation is Wakanda I don't mind

This. I thought the same thing during the movie.

>Jamal we have some welfare for you
>bark bark bark
>jamal you need to fill out these forms to get free money
>bark bark bark
>jamal pls
>bark bark bark
>okay just bark if you dont want welfare
>bark bark bark
>ok have a good day jamal
>bark bark bark
im okay with this

Yeah, I'm not white nor I live in the USA but all these things are really annoying. As far as I have seen a lot of black people from USA are treated as a tool to promote an agenda and one of the newest examples is this silly movie.

This is more of a USA problem than EU.

I can't wait for the first viral videos of nutjobs walking up to the closest person they can find and start barking violently, only to freak the fuck out when said person asks what the fuck they're doing

I propose that when we post rhetorical questions on the internet, we punctuate them with a period rather than a question mark.

made it exactly this far

M’Baku was probably my favorite too. He was funny and badass. Way more of a bro than I expected him to be.

bark wakanda

VSB is low-hanging fruit but still gets me every time.

>disgusting samefag
Your "joke" is shit.

>:I

>literally encouraging black people to go OOK OOK OOK like gorillas

I have a great idea. lets start doing monkey sounds when a blackie says or does something stupid like write this kind of shit

Please stop giving these people page views.

>If they’re going to act scared, you might as well give them a reason to be.

Absolutely amazing how the writer completely misses the implications of this statement.

It was a bark?
I thought it was an ape 'hoo'.

>man agressively barking at white lady shot and killed, more at 11

It's good seeing white people getting their just desserts

>if racists want to be racist, you might as well give them a reason to be

BASED

Race war kick off is in 2020 btw

I think it's funny how their thought process works
>Act like a thug nigger
>People don't want to be around them
>Why you scared whiteboi sheit ima double down
It's amazing, really.

This is actually a good idea. There are 67 black male on white female rapes per day in the USA. There are 13 black on white murders per day in the USA. Barking at white people would take them up a step on the evolutionary scale.

I have a better idea. Let's just lynch every stupid nigger we see. Bulldoze the 'hood' and replace it with some big strip malls and statues of Confederate war heroes. Sodomize every nigger with a Confederate flag and burn a brand a big swastika on their forehead.

Africans already call american blacks the white man's dog

After all these years the muslims won they didnt need to march in weapons at the ready like in the times of the crusades those stupid fucks let them in

>getting upset over a "theroot" blogpost by someone who is probably a false flagging Cred Forumstard
never change Cred Forums, never change.

>literally telling niggers to act like animals
The absolute state of the left

> A purse is clutched when you walk on an elevator? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
A white person catches you shoplifting? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! Seriously, comparing blacks to dogs is what actual slaveowners did.

based fake stats user

Based dogpuncher

>black writer posts an article full of the same blame whitey black power shit blacks have been saying since the 60s
>It's a false flag, guys!

Holographic airplanes on 9/11 are a better conspiracy theory than this.

Sorry, I was mistaken. In 2016 there were 3,328 black on white rapes (much less at 64 a week) and 1248 black on white murders (24 a week and I said 13 a day).
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/murder

Apologies. The point still stands though. I would prefer black people to bark than just rape 64 times a week.

>black panther inspires us to reach our maximum potential
>let's do that by literally chimping out at white people

Sounds about right

We are getting to the point where there is essentially nowhere left to run. We are going to have to fight.

It's going to be both and you won't be able to tell the difference.

based still fake stats user

>fbi.gov
>fake crime stats
Show us the real stats then.

hopefully

TNB

Show us one source where it says there were 1248 black on white murders in 2016. Every source says the number is 500. Your number suggests a 250% increase. You are a fake news user.
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

is this satire?

not him but thats bad enough. fucking blacks

I still can't believe there was a black character that made monkey noises at white people in a major film and they fucking got away with it.

No whites are. That's why we put up with shit like this.

Poe's law

so bad that "he" (you) had to lie about the first number, then lie about the second number right user? kek.
>there are 13 black on white murders a day
Wait no! I meant
>24 a week
Wait no! I meant
>less than 10 a week

Clean up after him.

Tell her next time you fuck you were actually thinking about colonizing Shuri and you have a black girl fetish now

who the fuck goes out and finds this shit on obscure websites no ones ever heard of just so they can make themselves mad

wheredowethinkweare.epub

let's see...

>Disney tries to influence Women with Nu-Star Wars
>Last Jedi underperforms like hell
>Disney tries to influence nignogs with Black Panther
> They start using words and phrases from said cartoon movie like an autistic child that learned a new world

yep. We have a winner