I miss /got/ and everyone

I miss /got/ and everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLletjWIew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what outcome are we hoping for lads? if littlefinger faked his death theory is true, then kino is still on the menu. Otherwise i hope the white walkers win or Jaime dies saving westeros.

>tfw book stannis is going to burn shireen too
;__;

Say is Stannis going to survive TWOW? Everbody says he gonna get killed by the Others, but how? Who the fuck is inplying that The Others are near the wall.

Why the fuck is /reylo/ allowed but not /got/?

>littlefinger faked his death
Kek. Quick rundown?

mods are corrupt

Fuck the mods
Fuck Cred Forums
Fuck Cred Forums
Fuck Reddit
Fuck Drumpf

why don't we just keep making threads? I mean they can't ban everyone right?

Where the fucking fuck do we even start?

do the ironborn do anything in the past two seasons or should i not bother watching

morally corrupt

right here, right now

Why not just make a thread starting with an actual discussion topic about the show instead of being lazy and saying "/GoT/ General XD"?

Let’s do this bitch! Let’s fucking go, fuck Yeah you fat whore!

Saying “/got/ General/Thread” is part of the GoT culture and title, you ignorant pleb.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

Based on this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLletjWIew

After Bran feeds his “chaos is a ladder” line back to him and Sansa tells him Arya was training to be a faceless assassin, Littlefinger is seen handing a single silverish coin to a strange blonde woman that’s never been seen before.

The idea here is that, since Littlefinger has Braavosi blood, the coin was an Iron Coin and the strange woman was a faceless assassin (him giving her the coin so she could pretend to be him and fake his death while “fake” Littlefinger falls into the trap)

The only thing kind of sketchy is the idea of the faceless assassins being able to use faces of living people. I’m not sure if there was ever really any evidence of it besides them having Aryas fave before she went blind

targplebs took over during S7 so off season /got/ got banned again thanks targtards

how did they get from the ship to the grass? i thought the teleportation was just a meme

/got/ was allowed, even before the release of season 7. So why is it not now allowed?

I thought the faceless could only wear the face of a dead person?

Fuck you really are a stupid newfag.
The point is, Game of Thrones discussion wasn't banned. Game of Thrones generals were banned because there was literally no discussion about the show in them after the show stopped airing and it was just filled with shitty meme spam. So just have something to fucking talk about and start with that; "/GoT/" or "General" isn't fucking necessary.
In summary: Go back.

Because the kneeling retards from freefolk hadn't ruined /got/ before season 7. It got banned after they started shilling up those threads.

The idea here is predicated on when Arya pulls the mask off Jaqen and sees her own face as a mask. Maybe being part of the order gives them “permission” to use your face temporarily even if you’re alive (with the ritual after your death giving them permanent access to your face).

Look who is talking, ignorant lying newfag. Before season 7, /got/ threads/generals were allowed and Yes there were plenty of real discussions in those generals; before and after S7 aired, you dumd faggot. Overall the mods decided to ban /got/ after season 7 because of whiny little bitches like you. Fuck you and your fucking shitty memes. In summary: Kill yourself.

My predictions for TWOW
>The Others are a big ruse by The Children of the Forest and are a result of some sort of illusion magic. TCOTF are really the end game villains who want to use Bran's gifts of seeing how the wall was built so they can destroy it
>Tyrion discovers Daenery's dragons are actually Wyverns
>Stannis absolves Theon of his crimes due to Sam and sends him on his way to Skagos to collect Rickon and Davos. Theon returns. Stannis suffers a grave defeat but he isn't killed but mortally wounded, Theon decides to charge against Ramsey to win over the northerners
>Coldhands is revealed to be an ancestor of Craster

>Jaqen
You mean the old ugly nigger. S2 Jaqen appears in season 6. Also there is a possibility that Arya hallucinated the whole ordeal. That’s why she saw her own face after that nigger commited suicide (right?)

This is what’s going to happen, silly user.

How Stannis will become king in ASOIAF
>Stannis will defeat Ramsey Bolton & the Freys soldiers with the help of the Manderly soliders, by using his already setup trap of the ice lake.
>King Stannis will fake his death to Trojan Horse himself into Winterfell and defeat Roose Bolton, take him captive and complete his plan to take back the North.
>After King Stannis realize his pink letter scheme didn't work to get Jon Snow back to Winterfell, to then become lord (base on Jon Snow still being out of order).
>Davos will arrive in time to bail King Stannis out with Rickon Stark and stamp King Stannis and Fat Manderly Alliance.
>King Stannis will then make Fat Manderly Warden of The North, until Rickon Stark (who'll be Fat Manderly new ward) come of age. Manderly will also marry Rickon to his granddaughter.
>King Stannis will buy Manderly fleet of ships he badly needs and Manderly badly need to sell.
>He will head back to Storms End to get the Golden Company to betray Aegon Blackfyre and join him, before he imprison Aegon.
>After that King Stannis will take his campaign to Old Town and the Reach to save them from Euron and stop his rampage on the south. After King Stannis finsh off Euron (kill him) and take his Valyrian steel armor for himself. King Stannis will give the Iron Island to Asha Greyjoy and his own man Ser Justin Massey.
>Next King Stannis will make quick work of the Freys in the River Land and basically united majority of the realm under him, before Tommen dies and all the realm have to bend the need to him anyway.
>Also King Stannis will go back to Dragonstone and start mining for dragon glass to armed his army for the Long Night.
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

GODS! I NEED SOME BOBBY B!

Except /GoT/ was also banned between season 5 and 6...

Yeah only temporary and the mods did a piss poor job out of that one too.

How was it any more temporary than this time?

Doesn't fit with the timeline. Stannis is on the brink of storming Winterfell and Shireen is all the way on The Wall.

Melisandre will definitely burn her though