Mike Stoklasa (1978)

>Mike Stoklasa (1978)
>Jay Bauman (1980)
>Rich Evans (1977)

aren't you supposed to have some sort of established career when you're almost in your 40s?

youtube is a career you stupid brainlet

I'd happily trade whatever you consider to be a career for a YT channel that brings in hundreds of thousands of views on every upload and a >20k Patreon.

Do any of them even have children?

They are children themselfs.

Isn’t Rich Evans a carpenter?

Pretty sure Jack does.

theres a reason why its called youtube and not oldtube

>tfw Jay will look as old as Rich and Mike two or three years from now

Holy shit Jay is almost 40?
Fucker looks good. That he was turning 30 or some shit

He used to be a construction worker.

> 40 years old
> forced to review and make fun of kiddie movies for a job

I'd be a fucking alcoholic like him too in that situation

Literally the most cutting-edge career. I feel sad I didn't know to get in on the ground floor.

They never made it as big as they should have because of those fucking intro skits. imagine all the thousands of people who heard about rlm from a friend of a shitpost and shut it off after a few couple of minutes

He's a welfare cuck and Mike's dancing monkey

The problem is they got successful with Plinkett's humor as well as his in depth analysis. They don't go in depth in HITB or any of their other shows.

Mike is 79

(((Strucci))) is fat

Jack has several children he's raising on a farm away from the modern world's degeneracy.

>successful small buisness in movie reviewing

Are you literally a retard ?

Also. Rich looks terrible for 38

that sounds like a good excuse to fuck children in the middle of nowhere, Jack

>aren't you supposed to have some sort of established career when you're almost in your 40s?
No.

they're pretty successful compared to the average film school graduate

I'm sorry, but this needs to be said.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Cred Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

This. People make millions off it now.

>that terrible pasta

kek you losers make not nearly as much money as them a month

this is a nice thread to scroll past considering my business closed over christmas and i'm bankrupt and unemployed
weeeeeeeeeeee

>highlight, right-click: google search
>first result is plebbit

wew lad

Great pasta, saucy and al dente