Who else is hyped as fuck for this??

Who else is hyped as fuck for this??

I’m sure it will never live up to the original but the nostalgia feels are going to be uncontrollable...

Also, they got the WHOLE CAST back!

but didn't the Dad die in the series finale? Is he a zombie/vampire in the revival?

TWO BECKYS?!?
Also marks actor is dead so its not the whole cast

Love this show can't wait for march 27.

They're retconning the whole last season, and it being her writing I believe

who?

Elliot plays a different character in this show... but I agree it’s going to be confusing.

They’re going to address it to tie that plot-hole off... maybe le it was a dream/nightmare trope...

Good.
The entire last season and last episode where she reveals the entire show was a book she wrote as the life she rather would have had was a shit way to end the show.
On another note, can't wait to see how they plan to use both Beckys.

The "new" Becky is suppose to be a surrogate mom for old Becky. saw it on the 20/20 specail that was on last week.

Chalke plays a different character... I don’t get why they insisted on including both of them in the cast though.

I think they wanted to get the whole cast back for reunion points but Chalke is a draw because of her popularity...

I want to ejaculate in original Becky's rectum, if you catch my drift.

dont they have a little boy who dresses as a little girl in this new version?
wonder how that will fly

The "new" Becky is suppose to be a surrogate mom for old Becky. saw it on the 20/20 special that was on last week.

Surely it would be better to settle it through a pay-per-view mud wrestling bout.

>Also, they got the WHOLE CAST back!

Where is the dweeb from TBBT?

this

Is david coming back from bazooper?

I’m sure he’ll make guest appearances

He is going to be in 1st epi. then gone. He's not leaving his million per epi. show for this.

>the whole cast BLACK!
I feel this is what the studio would've done given half the chance.

Mark's fucking dead?! Wtf

He was the bomb in Dr Giggles

WHY though? I remember watching this show as a kid with my now deceased father in the 90s, it was one of his favorite shows, along with Home Improvement. Bringing shit like this back literally feels like raising the dead to me. The magic of the 90s family sitcom is best left in the 90s. It's a different time now, a show like this can't work anymore and they only tarnish its memory by producing these shameless revivals

>Also, they got the WHOLE CAST back!
EVEN HER MOM?

What about Roseanne and Jackie's grandma?

But where's Tom Arnold?

Shelly Winters died in 2006

>Look at us! We're the typical white working class family!
>We love Trump and we're fucked up! Laugh at how stupid you we are!

This was only considered funny in America I think.