What's the last movie you watched?

Post the last movie you watched, give it a rating and rate other people's ratings.
Blade Runner 2049 - 4/10
A boring mess. The original at least had good music, cinematography and some memorable scenes. Not this one though.

water world - 4/5
the plot was a vehicle for the visuals. the brilliance and innocence of youthful perception. a love letter to our world and what is in it.

>A boring mess. The original at least had good music, cinematography and some memorable scenes. Not this one though.
dishonest film reviewing

7/10
While it's flawed. I loved it, /tv tricked me to watch it, but it's really nice movie. Doesn't pander to Brendan nostalgia, provides new characters and locations You wouldn't expect. Totally new story, unrelated to previous movies - that's nice for a reboot. Surprising ending, and well executed action bits (holy fuck, that plane crash is top-tier). Even universe building went smoother than in BvS. Can't understand why it's so hated with such passion against it?
Annoying Marvel-tier dialouges and humor are my only complaint.
Mummy girl is smokin' hot too

i rewatched kickass 1 with a friend - 6,5/10
its a silly movie, but i like it

Call me by you're name. Good flick 6.8/10

>Rosemary's Baby
Not depressing but sad to watch a person being tricked into poisoning her child

Here's the (you) you've been begging to get. Enjoy

Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

What you find boring others can find riveting and vice versa. Some people are immensely bored by Marvel flicks, some of them think they are just pure fun.
Get better arguments

La Haine (1995) - I've been watching it over and over since last year, and only for the plot: some nigger gets killed because of a chimpout, so a nigger, a jew and an arab living in a shithole in the middle of France. The best part is where the kike gets killed for good. Also, the song "Burnin' and Lootin" by Bob Marley plays in the opening credits. 10/10 bretty gud :DDDD

are*
for fucks sake, when will gookmoot add an editing feature to posts?

Fences 5/10

Good father/son/familly story . good dialogue

Must have been cheap to make cause there is only 1 location...

The Wolfman

Awful to the point of being laughable after a few beers. Why actors like Benicio Del Toro and Anthony Hopkins play in shit like that?

City Lights 8/10
4/10 only fun to shit on.

It's a legitimately good movie you faggot

Get Out

Was genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

80/100

Nigger faggot.

Murder on the Orient Express - 6.5/10.
Kenneth Branagh is still a demi-god to me and the undisputed #1 when it comes to adaptions of classic material, but that was probably his weakest work. While I liked the direction where he took his Poirot (very cleverly, as David Suchet is impossible to beat when it comes to sticking to how Christie imagined the character), this was also one of those very rare cases when I wished if he took such liberties with the story itself. Keeping all the key events while refining some of the "hows" and the way the story leads to them would have made MotOE a much more exciting and refreshing experience.

For example, why does the the 12 knife stab has to happen at the same time? Literally everybody put Poirot was there and it looked so comical visually, not to mention that we've seen before that he always checks even the smallest noise outside of his cabin. They didn't even lock the door of his cabin! There were only a few such detail but I felt it put chains on Branagh's creative freedom. And one more thing: how the fuck did he realise that Ratchett was Cassetti? Was that an Eureka moment? God, that was so bothersome. A detailed, rational explanation that Poirot's own would have been so obvious and fitting that I don't even understand how and why they totally neglected that part.

All in all, it's worth one watch, everybody did his / her thing, the budget were well-spent, but for a talent like Branagh it's still a mediocre product crushed by the weight of the original material.

You weren't a fan I'm guessing

The poster for Get Out is a fucking ripoff of the poster for La Haine, which was already mentioned in my post On top of that, Get Out is ass-AIDS, while La Haine has my favorite scene: the kike Vinz getting murdered.

Cabaret (1972)
8/10

Smart, sexy, even sad at times. Great cinematography and music. Being a musical, the movie wasn't shit-tier.

You literally sound like a child but I'll agree that La Haine is brilliant

Star Wars: Rogue One: 6.5/10
A deeply flawed movie, but it's a masterpiece compared to Force Awakens and the greatest film ever made in comparison to Last Jedi. Felicity Jones is cute.