What's the worst film you've seen? And I don't mean movies like The Room which are so bad they're funny...

What's the worst film you've seen? And I don't mean movies like The Room which are so bad they're funny. I mean just bad and un-entertaining on every level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EXGooYaJoZs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ydk8OkN8frc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feme ghostbusters remake
had free ticket, so don't regret, but it was awful

>it's so bad it's good

there isn't a more reddit opinion out there and believe me i've looked

A date movie

Black Panther

Jurassic World and Transformers 2. Got to see them both for free, but both gave me a severe headache and I'm immediately skeptical of anyone who enjoys either.

SAGA - Curse of the Shadow

Justice League
I’ve never had a worse theater experience

Jurassic World is far up there. I was angry when I left that movie.

There was a British indie sci fi movie called Storage 24 I saw years ago in a cinema release, a friend and I were the only people in the cinema so we got to be loud assholes.

Ironically enough, The Disaster Artist.

But a lot of that is due to the fact that I have a mild obsession with the background and individuals involved in The Room so it's hard to divorce that knowledge and watch TDA as a normie. Even judged as an individual film though, TDA was really unbearable to me.

I said so bad it's funny, not good.
I don't know, I feel like the production values and passable acting put those above a lot of the shit out there. There must be something worse.

>and believe me i've looked
thats what i call time well spent

Only a handful of films have physically hurt me, this is the one who hurt the most.

Suicide squad

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. It's the only film that gets mentioned multiple times every time this thread is made, and for damn good reason.

Pick a chick flick, any one.

This comes to mind

Blade Runner 2049 failed 100% at everything it tried to do. It was boring and looked like 1995 CGI.

Not sure if I have a worst film, I typically don't care too much about it. There are movies I stopped watching very early though because they were so uninteresting. The Interview with Seth and Franco, and also Wonder Woman, I watched maybe 10-15 minutes of before I just turned it off.

Came here to post this. Saw it in theatres because someone else paid. There were a few scenes that were funny for how terrible they were but for the most part it was just boring as hell

You totally did not see SAGA - Curse of the Shadow

I watched Cloverfield on a plane. The only reason I sat through it is because I had nowhere else to go. It is, hands down, the worst movie I've ever seen. No redeemable values at all. Jew Jew Abrams is an absolute hack, and how he still gets work is beyond me.

It at least let Tommy have a fun night at the Globes, but I agree

Worst movie was Woman in Black 2

Taxi Driver

Fantastic 4 (the one with Miles Teller)

everything about this piece of shit is horrible, but not in an entertaining way

Joe dirt 2
God's not dead
The last Airbender
Vampire academy
Batman v superman

The Last Jedi

That one with Will Smith and his no-talent kid on another planet.

pleb detected

High Rise.

I mean cinematography and set design were good but it still wasnt enough to stop the movie from being an uninteresting mess

Epic Movie

Dr. Doom going on a killing spree was fun.

The one where the didn't even name the director

Autist detected. Cant identify bait or a joke?

Zeitgeist

This movie gives you absolutely nothing to care about.

Except maybe the ability to brag to people that you could follow the plot.

Spotted the brainlet

Plan 9 from Outer Space

thanks for the laugh

unironically avatar. the james cameron one

Who Killed Captain Alex.
Niggers should be allowed to starve to death while getting malaria, not making movies.
And yes, it's bad. I would rather watch Blade Runner 2049, but only the scenes with Ana de Armas, because they suck ass. Ana may be white, but her acting is Ebola reborn.

Transformers 2 and Fant4stic are on the Cred Forums patrician list, and as we all know only non-patricians think any cinema on this list is terrible.

I'm dreading all the faggotry when the new ones come out.

b8/10

try harder

I can't remember the name but the movie was some sort of gross out comedy with three stories being told by the characters. I watched it with my sister and her boyfriend. On top of being bad, it was just disgusting and unenjoyable. I recall a scene where Eminem(?) tortures some guy and breaks his teeth with a hammer? And there was something about a farm-disguised-as-a-sex-slave-dungeon. We turned it off halfway through.

I dont know what the fuck it is with me and watching movies with my family. It was so damn awkward sitting through one of the recent American Pie -sequels. The only GOOD movie they've shown me was Taken.

Nah, come on, it was okay/10. Pretty entertaining although casting Franco's brother as Greg was a dumb fucking idea.

Rocky 5
or

both movies gave me cancer

Independence Day: Resurgence.

Or whatever the fuck it was called. The new one.

Holy fuck I can't believe I payed money to see that abortion

I watched the 90s lost in space movie the other night.

That was a pretty awful movie. Nothing made any god damn sense. It felt like a TV show with various scenes ripped out of them and then thrown into a pot.

What a horrific opinion you stupid pleb.

Where is a good place to start such an obsession?

You must not have seen very many movies in your underage b& life if Cloverfield is the worst you've ever seen.

Twilight was unbearable.

The Last Jedi didn't seem like a total atrocity at first, but the more I was thinking about I've seen, the worse it became.

Second Hunger Games were terrible: the first one at least had an interesting concept, but blatant rehash of the games in the second was painful to watch.

For high budget movies this , for low budget, direc-to-SyFy movies there are many that are super bad but still entertaining, but some are just fucking awful, with shit script and even below average CGI, the worst offender is that one where some sharks eat a bunch of inbreed hillbillies during a flood, that shit was the worst of the worst.

I don't get the love for manos the hands of fate, aside from torgo's weirdness, nothing happens and it's boring af. i once played a sweet home inspired nes game based on it the fandom is more entertaining than the movie

You clearly didn't understand it.

Freddy got Fingered. Checkmate.

Toss up between Eragon and the last Jedi.
Eragon had Jeremy Irons actually making an amazing effort, but that just made everyone else look worse.
Last Jedi had Hamil making an amazing effort, but the sheer character rape and the plot progressing by sheer stupidity made me angry.

Godzilla 2014
>barely any Godzilla because 'muh suspens'
>when he appears it's either too dark or cuts to another stupid scene
>wasted Bryan Cranston. nice bait'n'switch, douchebags. couldn't care any less for the generic mid-20s army dudebrah with wife and child

Dungeons & Dragons.

There are many, but I havent kept any list, as of recently, the newest rendition of Murder On The Orient Express.

Pacing issues, script issues, editing was all over the place, historical accuracy, gimmicky scene set ups (hey we're going to have a cup of tea right at the edge of a 100 feet drop.) unnecessary action sequences that had no consequences for the plot or characters and subpar phoned inn performances by everyone involved and brings nothing new to the table at all.

Just fucking tedious to watch.

This film was completely unnecessary and is inferior in every way to the 1971 version.

It Comes At Night was also one that was just bland and tedious with a couple of scenes that made it bearable. It comes under the disguise of a psychological horror film but is more a surface level case study of the human psyche under duress, but films like Das Experiment and Lord of the Flies have done this so much better in every way. It was just boring and drab with a obvious and predictable ending, with the exception of a couple of short scenes, it had nothing to offer.

watched it for the second time with two senpaitachi, they hated it. I think this movie is only good for people who enjoy trying to figure out what's going on in a movie

>there isn't a more reddit opinion out there

>Run the Jewels is the best active rap group
>Elizabeth Warren would be a great president

That's what I've got so far. I'm happy to hear more suggestions.

Pearl Harbor or Suicide Squad

Nice reddit image and post, redditor

Amazing Spiderman 2

I just read the book, looked for the Street Fashions commercial and kept watching shit

Without a doubt.

Lady in the Water

The Red Dawn remake. Got in for free 2 months before it even came out because they screened it free on base. Literally the most boring movie I’ve ever seen.

Spotlight
Can't remember seeing it but my friends said we went to the theater together to see it so it must've been a total bore

The total recall remake was completely shite

Dragoball: Evolution

Live action Speed Racer. Movies normally generate an emotional response, even bad ones. Watching Speed Racer, I felt nothing. I think the movie was made for housecats.

I just now remembered that not only was this a movie but that I rented it at one point. Surreal.

Grudge Match. Even bad comedies can elicit a chuckle or two but this one actually made me angry at how unfunny it was. It was on a long flight on a cheap airline so couldn't change it either.

Elysium
boy was that a dull movie
the only memorable scene was when that one dude had his face blown off by a grenade, the CGI was great there

Alien Covenant is the most recent terrible one. I even defended Prometheus but the sequel was pure shit and Ridley giving into fans to make something the same as the first alien again.

It was a highly conventional and forgettable straight up summary of what happened with little or no artistic merit.

It was a made for TV docudrama with hollywood A list actors.
I cant say it was bad, it was just the epitome of mediocre.

Blade Runner 2049 considering the budget

Repo the Genetic opera

"epitome of mediocre"/forgettable is far worse to me than total incompetence in something like Battlefield Earth

This piece of shit, I still dont know how we ever thought Pauly Shore was funny back in the 90's.

C’mon.

the first austin powers. annoying as fuck. the only reason i didnt walk out of the theater is because i was hoping i'd see elizabeth hurleys tits. i want my money back

American Psycho 2

this fucking piece of absolute shit

bait

oh behave

Suicide Squad

Is this the second one?

Is it really so bad if I liked the first?

The last jedi. Before that the force awakens

Nah, because the audience is at least somewhat entertained, even though they are not going to remember the film a year down the line.
A bad film, made by people who are otherwise capable of making a good film, is somewhat worse and it only becomes redemable if it turns into funny bad or schlock that one can laugh at, as in Battlefield Earth. It's when a film falls into the grey zones between funny bad and mediocre when a film truly is a waste of everyones time and have no redemable qualities and is a complete chore to sit through.

Alot of pretentious student films/shorts and indie films fall in this category, but becomes almost offensive when it happens at a large budget level where someone, somewhere in the production chain should have noticed that the product they're currently making is absolute shit. Especially when one expect the viewer to pay money to see it, which often isnt the case with low budget indie film and amateur shorts. Then you only wasted the viewers time, not both time and money.

What tier budget are we talking here? I mean I don't think sci-fi .. I mean Sy-Fy... or straight to TV should count as they are usually student-tier films.

If we talk recent films? TLJ was a train-wreck due to it's franchise association.

All time? I would say Alien Resurrection was pretty shitty.

Underrated? Original Pink Panther.

Although I've not yet seen "Downsizing," I assume that it is bad...
...but its commercials reminded me of a dark fetish I'd forgotten about:
>capturing tiny people
>placing them in the bottom of an empty cup
>masturbate & ejaculate into cup
>repeatedly
>with the intention of
>drowning them in cum
^That's what this movie is all about, right? I mean, why else would those twisted Hollywood fucks greenlight this?

yeah it's a sequel, came out last year

it's so puerile and they completely ran out of jokes in the first one

Elton John, who is a significant character in the movie, is just left to say the word "fuck" at every possible opportunity - as if the director thinks it is the height of comedy

also the CGI is Syfy channel circa 2009 bad

I watched it for Arnie. I knew it was gonna be bad, but it was worse than bad. I've seen some shitty movies but this has been the worst. If I start a movie I finish it no matter what unfortunately.

I got stuck watching identify theft with my mom. It made me hate the fattest (I'd say fat but all of them but one are fat) cunt from the new ghostbusters before the movie even came out to shit on a franchise in sony's sad attempt to make a profit on a steaming pile of shit.

Hard Candy, Knock Knock, and Funny Games

It's shit on all accounts

Probably Suicide Squad. That movie was just fucking horrid. It was like an 8-year-old had control over most aspects of the movie. Just complete and utter trash.

I'd like to say Suicide Squad but when there are ridiculous things to point at and laugh there is still a level of entertainment to be derived from it. I recall being immensely angry for actually paying to see this when it came out. It was just terrible on all accounts.

what about early Peter Jackson movies

Mark Miller is a terrible writer and got lucky with Kick-Ass. Everything he's done is the same edgy shit with absolute zero depth thinking he's hip and down with the kids.

Ultraviolet and The Last Jedi

After Earth is one of the only movies I've ever seen where I didn't necessarily have a strong negative opinion, but there were absolutely no positives whatsoever, and as a result felt like a massive waste of my time
I could at least complain about an egregiously bad movie, but you couldn't even really have a conversation about After Earth

how is freddy got fingered "bad"?

Any Michael Haneke film, he was a lifeless, pearl-clutching old coot with a sophomoric dogmatic euro-liberal nihilist philosophy from the get-go.

Florida Project was the worst movie I've seen recently.

It was pretty good to watch at home.

TFA, unironically.
It was so perfectly mediocre I considered setting the theater on fire.
A little bit better and it might have been entertaining.
A little bit worse and it might have been entertaining.

freddy got fingered is awesome. its just a typical 90/00s slacker movie with very absurd humour

project x, i almost dont wanna post this because i know it might cause someone it watch it and I feel like it needs to wither away into obscurity.

ahr you the ahvatahr, ahng?

Wonder Woman made me physically angry.

Syriana

The sight of Clooney’s bloated fat shirtless body man...

oooh yes this one was pretty bad

nah it's so bad its good, especially fun to watch while stoned

Why would you watch it tho

wtf dude

surgery

You might want to seek professional mental help

the avgn movie

this
this was truly astoundingly awful
/thread

Being mad at how shit the film was and how on the nose all the writing was means I need mental help?

I think DC shills need mental help for eating that shit up.

The circle. So fucking bad

one of those adam sandler movies with salma hayek married to him. the second one iirc
Also the nick swardson movie produced by sandler's company

Battlefield Earth is painfully boring as fuck.

trash, fell asleep in the kinoplex

how about "comically bad," you pedantic virgin?

>physically angry
is that better than mentally angry or worse?

Jupiter Ascending, no contest.

last transformers movie, almost left a theater for the first time ever

you have a weird reaction to movies about home invasion. i wonder why that is.

Underrated

Came here to say this, what a shit show

It just dragged on and on

youtu.be/EXGooYaJoZs

spooner

Battle LA, Martyrs, spanglish

Valhala Rising

>not appreciating peak JLaw
pleb

See:
I agree, I can see people enjoying it as a kind of puzzle.

Star Wars Holiday Special
Zardoz

Samurai Cop

*Red Zone Cuba
*Southland Tales
*Primer
*Thin Red Line

"Still Flowin': The Movie" i the final boss of terrible movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ydk8OkN8frc

Snowman with Fassbender. Seen at the cinema. My mistake.

>avatar
THANK YOU!

was looking for a so-bad-its-good shitfest at the discount theater with freinds
didn't get there, just so so bad. poor chow yun fat, he's so much better than that

>Thin Red Line
Genuinely curious, what was bad about it? I love it but I can get it's not that easy to get into/enjoy.

Thor Ragnarok

Most boring movie I ever watched, fell asleep watching it

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale

this, star wars 8 and BvS

Oh fuck off

Correct choices.

I'd agree but Goldblum and Pullman legit tried their asses off to no avail.

Best Selection

You mean Led Zeppelin wasn't out of place?

The last jedi. Even if it wasn't objectively terrible, (which it was). It was just insulting to me.

Confirmed pleb.

not only was it highly pretentious, it was very unentertaining

one of goose's very few flops

The Room.
It wasn't even "so bad it's funny" it was 100% a piece of shit and I regret ever watching it

2015 remake of Point Break. I had the unfortunate luck of seeing that dog of a movie before the original. Everything about that movie just failed to connect, from the uninspired casting to the pointless Steve Aoki

cameo

To Kill A Mocking Bird
All copies of the movie and books should be burned and anyone who said they enjoyed it should be killed for their own sake.

It did induce some emotion on my part, but it was pure anger, it was so fucking stupid.

very true, i consider this movie to be the filter for people who actually appreciate depth in cinema and people who just mistake deliberately obtuse (but artsy and colourful) nonsense for it

Lucker the Necrophagous, a Dutch (or at least european) slasher film from the 80’s about an overweight, middle aged killer of women named Lucker. Lucker eats and fucks bodies in advanced states of decomposition. The film is punctuated by harsh, disgusting foley sound editing and an overwhelmingly clumsy dub. I recommend it to anyone who wants to feel worse as a person. It’s truly revolting.

Confirmed cuck

50 shades

WATCH OUT FOR SNAKES

Gods of Egypt was absolute shitkino

It honestly bored me midway

Movie 43

That is totally a 'so bad it's funny' type movie, though. Maybe not the whole way through, but there several scenes that are ridiculous.

>be me
>middle school
>huge Tim Burton fan
>huge Disney fan, Alice in Wonderland is my favorite animated movie
>matchmadeinheaven.jpg
>watch this in 3D
>never feel so let down in my life
>wasn't even wonderland, wtf
>production design flat and boring
>hate Tim Burton forever except for Ed Wood

This. All my this.

The Matrix sequels were so bad I'm still depressed about it

Alien V Predator 2, film was so poorly lit I couldn't tell what was going on half the time

Remake of Day of the Dead with mena suvari, was absolute dogshit

Blair Witch 2 was terrible as well

Sometimes They Come Back

usually even the worst Stephen King movies give you a cheesy laugh, but that one was just crap.

Rules Don't Apply

It was boring as fuck for the first hour but when Warren Beaty put his wrinkly old hands on Phil Collins daughter I lost it.FUC

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

the miniseries from the 80's is kino though as is the follow up Smileys People

It's unbearable if it's not the MST3K version

Kill Budjo, a parody of Kill Bill. 1# movie I have ever seen.

Let me put it this way on how bad it is: if for some reason I finally got a gf, and she laughed at any of it, I would call it quits on the spot.

(You)
Series was actually worse kino but better story.

i'd go with Manos and Suicide Squad

Street Fighter the Legend of Chun Li
or Jack Reacher 2. It was so boring and so long.

underage

really surprised nobody has said the Avengers...

Avengers, Thor, Wonder woman and The Force Awakens probably pissed me off in theaters more than anything else

>inb4 he hates capeshit
I actually enjoyed both guardians and the 2nd Captain America flick

marie antoinette

no movie is worse

I expected funny awful but it was just terrible.
Ended up stopping after 45 minutes.

Ex drummer. I usually finish any movies but that one was plain and straight obnoxious, stopped after maybe 40 minutes.

>The Force Awakens probably pissed me off in theaters more than anything else

with you on this one. i felt it would have been worth just watching at home, and as i sat in the cinema and realized i'd bought a ticket, popcorn, and drink for this mediocre movie because fucking everyone was bugging me about it and hyping it and saying I HAD to see it.... yeah i got pretty pissed off.

I came here to post this.

I completely agree about jurassic world. They managed to make it extremely boring even though they had top notch cgi dinosaurs. What the fuck.

This

Bad comedy is objectively the worst kind of movie. Ghostbusters remake not only had bad jokes but it fired bad jokes so fast and often through the entire running time that it felt like I was being waterboarded.

Fantastic Four, the most recent one was also very bad but just in a boring dark way.

This and if it wasnt for the cinematography i wouldve said interstellar. That movie was 3 hours of boredom and stupidity that i will never get back.

Alien 3. Soz Fincher cock-suckers

Casino was bullshit. A dog could act better than sharon stone

My first and only half star movie

I forgot it even existed.
Fuck you for making me remember it.

I have 2 on my list:

The Portrait of a Lady
Adaptation of Henry James's novel
Directed by Jane Campion
35 million to make
3.5 million worldwide box office
43% on RT
Nicole Kidman, John Malkovich, Barbara Hershey, Mary-Louise Parker, Shelley Winters, John Gielgud, Shelley Duvall, Viggo Mortensen, Christian Bale

The all star cast couldn't save this turd.
I have tried 6 times to watch this film, I always end up falling asleep.

Timeline
Directed by Richard Donner
Novel by Michael Crichton
Budget of 80 million
Worldwide box office of 43 million
11% on RT
Paul Walker, Frances O'Connor, Gerard Butler, Billy Connolly, David Thewlis and Anna Friel

The book was fantastic, read it twice
Went to see it on opening day
First and only film I have ever walked out of
Demanded and got my money back
15 years later and I am still pissed off how badly they fucked the story up
Ashamed to have view any of it

Lady in the Water, Miracle at St Anna and 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Took me like 5 years to finish this piece of crap worst ending ever

The 9th Gate

Bloodrayne, Bloodrayne 2

Snakes on a plane, what an absolute piece of shit

>tfw i got dragged to this by a friend
>he thought it was hilarious and laughed the whole way through

absolutely melodramatic self indulgent tiresome anticlimatic trash. almost walked out of the theater.