Black panther breaking records after months of being predicted to be marvel’s first flop by anons

>black panther breaking records after months of being predicted to be marvel’s first flop by anons
>millie bobby brown getting SARTORIUS’D
>dc is dead in the water
>james cameron’s avatar sequels on the brink of cancellation by disney

Unironically, how will Cred Forums recover?

Fuck you, can't can the Cam

Cred Forums has literally never been right about anything lol. Whatever the general concensus is on here believe the opposite.

Black Panther will not be discussed on this board the same way Goodfellas, The Thing, American Psycho, and Blade Runner have stayed in the loop for decades.
>millie bobby brown
literally who?
>dc is dead in the water
Justice League was trash but it performed well enough. Same for Wonder Woman. DC just has an infamous reputation.
>avatar on the brink of cancellation
I never cared for Avatar.
>Unironically, how will Cred Forums recover?
Do you browse here or not? If you do, you're Cred Forums, too. If you don't, why did you even make this thread?

I'm just here to harness alt right racist salt. these people think WHITE = GOOD, ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHITE = BAD hurr durr

Fuckin cavemen. This is not how society works at all.

>never cared for Avatar
Go back to r.eddit

You're speaking to an oldfag whose been around longer than the insult your using. I browsed since a time when uttering such a word would only show how completely unoriginal you were, and reveal where you truly belong. Does regurgitating something you heard someone else cleverly articulate make you feel smarter? If my vocabulary was confined to trendy terms that I merely adopted from other people, I wouldn't wear them as a badge of honorable unoriginality like yourself.

>Justice League was trash but it performed well enough.

numbers good
Okay, so Justice League was just trash. I hope taking the time to refute a point that no one cared about was worth it.

>MY WH*TE KEKOLD ASS IS ON FIIIRRREEE!!

>WH*TE
>H*T
>*

woah their gramps don't get too cocky that you got insulted

>don't get too cocky

only waifus can save us

2018 is the year all waifus go to shit

Who is this handsome young man?

>Goodfellas
>The Thing
>Blade Runner
>never cared for Avatar
It's rigged, you got hip hop darkies buying out theaters. It's not evidence of authentic, all-encompassing and engrossing quality filmmaking like that of "Avatar" (2009) or "Titanic" (1997).

>Black Panther breaking records
>dc is dead in the water
Did anyone make any new laughing Chris Evans edits?

Do you ever see Avatar being discussed here?

>James Cameron's avatar sequels on the brink of cancellation by Disney
I'm sorry, but did the Cameron already lose? Oh, that's right. Filming isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only in pre-production. Does not having the technology to film at pre-production count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the film is still green lit? Cameron is still directing right now and he has been the best auteur in the West for how many years now? He's making one of the kino films in Hollywood who just happen to have to the advantage because they're feeding off the energy of capeshit . But you know what? They still fucking suck. Cameron is one of the best fucking directors in the Academy, he wrote Alita last year and would of released in time for this years awards if Vince Pace didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Cameron wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Steven Spielberg just went overbudget on Indian Jones 5 when they needed to buy Harrison Ford a new knee, just like Villeneuve did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cameron topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the artist because he's visionary. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking plebs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

by not caring about any of that shit

Do you even browse this board? It's discussed pretty much every day

old but still a classic

>Do you even browse this board?
No.

its nost just Cred Forums is every board
people here project their insecurities and parrot them into existence. Sometimes it works other times not so much.
if you want to see a board that is wrong 100% of the times go to /x/ and read how the world ended this year about 3 times so far.

This reminds me but how is Cred Forums reacting to Black Panther doing well?

Jim, what the fuck are you doing posting on Cred Forums? You're not supposed to have free time. Get back to making kino.

they don't care.

It’s almost as if this board is full of white kids that spend all their time jerking off on the internet and are out of touch with reality

I think it was just one crazy guy predicting a flop. Everyone else thought it would be generic overhyped capeshit that plebs would eat up which is exactly what it is and what happened.

>literally never
General consensus on here was that Ghostbusters: No Boys Allowed would shit the bed, and it did.

Lmao

see for yourself:

vs.

Not sure what the second part has to do with anything. What is Sartorious?

But Cred Forums loves black panther. Are you idiots too stupid to see that we had a million more "black panther will btfo Cred Forums" "oh nononono" and "Cred Forums will be wrong again" threads than anti bp threads?

Holy shit, did Cred Forums also predict that it would get dark at night!?!
Moron.

>3 threads up right now
>152 in the archive
Of course they aren't going to make threads about how well it's doing because they thought it would flop

Just...like this:
Fuck you and fuck off, nigger

>has literally never been right about anything
>well OBVIOUSLY i don't mean LITERALLY never

Cameron has way too much power in Hollywood even for Disney to fuck with him

It’ll happen

>>james cameron’s avatar sequels on the brink of cancellation by disney

Source: ASS

and and nearly all are "Ha! Cred Forums BTFOed" faggots like this thread.

dont say that

>months of flop predictions

Fake news.

she isnt a man she is a girl

this

>thinking im white
jaja!

>thinking user's post was directed to you alone

It's just innocent teen dating. They're way too young to be having sex. She's still pure.

>15
>14
>famous teens with lots of freedom
>too young to be having sex

user..