Watching pic related tonight. What am I in for?

Watching pic related tonight. What am I in for?

Kino

f a g g o t s

Begging to jerk off your brother by the end of the flick

The appropriation of Moonlight because white people can’t let niggas have anything.

a lot of cock sucking!!

A really good movie with Chalamet giving an Oscar worthy performance. Hammer does well also, but I personally don't like the writing for his character.

Annoyance due to the film being barely gay. All they do is kiss and hug.

Been there, done that.

An older man pretends to be a decade younger to seduce a young boy on the verge of manhood. The movie definitely doesn't do anything to dispel certain notions about the gay community.

Also: It's one of those movies that's tailormade to get some guaranteed Oscae buzz.

NAMBLA: The Movie

peach fucking

A comfy 7/10

>DUDE I'M GAY ISN'T THAT ADORABLE

Is this anywhere near depressing like Brokeback?

There's like tons of popular straight movies with the same or similar age difference, i.e. Dirty Dancing

No, not quite. It's bittersweet for sure though.

A boring movie with faggots

Eh, there's all kinds of heat nowadays for straight movies with age gaps (See Woody Allen and Louis CK). And I've seen clickbait articles bitching about Dirty Dancing and whatnot. It's a double standard on the part of Hollywood and the press.

I dislike it because it reinforces the whole "younger gay man is introduced to the gay lifestyle by an older man" thing. It's creepy (Gay or straight) and is one of the three types of gay movies that Hollywood seems to make. I can only watch "Old Man Fucks Boy", "AIDS Drama" and "Depressing Coming Out Movie" so many times.

>And I've seen clickbait articles bitching about Dirty Dancing and whatnot.
To be honest I have literally never seen any of these and I stay on top of film reviews/news. It sounds like maybe there were just a couple out there on sites that hardly no one visits. But I could be wrong. Anyway, my point was, even though *some* people bitch, they're still largely beloved. The same with CMBYN - I've seen some articles getting annoyed at the age difference as well even though a lot of people still liked it.

>one of the three types of gay movies that Hollywood seems to make
This is like the only one I've seen like this with that plot, maybe obscure foreign films make them but those are not Hollywood

The ending is genuinely sad, imo. Not Brokeback sad, like "the first time someone broke your heart and you felt alone" sad. It's direction does a lot to amplify the feeling a lot though, coming from someone who enjoyed Luca's last 2 movies

some really obnoxious, bourgeois jews... now i know the elites flooded these places with dangerous refugees i hope the fuckers like in this movie got overran..

So neither of the two characters experience any of the following right?
>suicide
>crippling depression
>hate crime motivated murdered
>AIDS
>unhappy closeted life

No because that's literally not the point of the movie. It's just about first love.