Was he based, Cred Forums?

>We can't let in refugees or they will threaten our identity
>Keep Wakanda Wakanda

america is not nor should it ever be isolationist

But he changes his mind at the end

It was though and should be again

Africa for Africans! Keep non-blacks out!

(especially the Chinese... America and the UK have enough blacks for our spy agencies to creep in....)

Because fighting other people's wars is so much fun! Look at all the good Vietnam did us!

I hope the sequel subverts expectations and shows that Black Panther's decision to open their borders and share their technology with the world turns out to be a catastrophically bad idea.

He still isn't letting people into Wakanda. He is just doing outreach

At the end of the day Wakanda for the Wakandans fuck all the world's Niggers

I got to get this off my chest.

The world is 5/5'ing and 10/10'ing this movie. My social media feed gets one or two new, different people posting about how this movie was the second coming of Jesus Christ. I know I'm hyperbolic here, but this is how I see the opinion of this movie right now: people are absolutely fucking loving the fuck out of this movie, and praising on every mountain. Not only are they saying it's THE best Marvel film, it's up in top 25 films of all time territory...

Personally, this movie was a 4/5 for me. As someone who watches movies, and enjoys the MCU, this movie was very good for me. But perfection? Top 25 of all time? 99% great!!?? No way.

Anyone else feeling this way? Getting overwhelmed with the public's utter devouring of this film?

you (the cynic) and many people on Cred Forums are giving it 4/5 or 7or8/10 scores. That should tell you two things.
1. The average person has shit taste in films that transcends any kind of political ideology
2. This film truly met the hype associated with it

Yeah but.... I'm not being THAT cynical. Not even really being cynical. I said 4/5, not 2/5. As a whole, I enjoyed the movie. But is it the best MCU film? No. Top 100 of all time? Maybe. But 25 or less? Not hardly. That's laughably ignorant.

>everyone else is crazy
>I'm the only sane one
>you laugh at me cause I'm standing in the rain smiling, I'm just one of the one's who understands
meanwhile you're still giving CAPESHIT an 8/10

Im pretty sure they’re drawing from Israel

Vietnam loves us now though and a big reason why the Chinese didn’t absorb them out was our involvement in the situation as well as their nationalistic brand of communism. Also I’m solving Vietnamese captchas as I fucking wrote this lel

Again, I think I made my point quite clear.

We were isolationist until the Spanish American War, and look at us now. Pretty sad!

It was a 3/5 at best and you're a fag

Speaking of which
>whitey makes 3/5th compromise, 5/5 blacks are worth 3/5 of a person
>years later
>blackey makes movie, 3/5 quality movie gets praised as worth 5/5
pottery

black panther was clearly better than other films marvel have shat out. It's a high 7, low 8 imo

build a pipe bomb and kill yourself in the bathtub with it
commit suicide

>world still says it's a 10/10

Isolationist and free for all open boarders aren't the only 2 options.