The most boring piece of shit I've ever watched, who gave this direct-to-dvd crap a best picture award?

The most boring piece of shit I've ever watched, who gave this direct-to-dvd crap a best picture award?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQhC1Kfrs3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it was completely mediocre. Protip: Film critics (especially those who work for newspapers) are hugely biased towards films about journalism. This is also true of films about the "magic of film making."

I'm a newspaper journalist and I liked it

This film was fucking excellent with some great performances. Sorry you have shit taste user. There is no cure I'm afraid.

>names not below the correct photo
>jimmies
>rustled

Why do they keep getting away with this?

bad goy
you should take your Social Engineering and like it

good to see that the pleb filter is working

>make film about pedo christians
>cast an actual pedo jew
what did they mean by this

there's a video on youtube that explains that
it's something to do with your contract and how much money your name is worth

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=yQhC1Kfrs3o

holy shit that's actually interesting, thanks user

Yeah I can't believe it won best picture

I mean the subject Is very intresting, but make a documentary, whats the point of fictionalize it?

The irony

meant for this

I had watched an epsidoe of American Justice about one specific Priest abusing children and then watched this movie a few months later and it was really interesting, I think it helps to be aware of the story

>this nigger needs six minutes to explain that written names are ordered left to right by billing and portraits are centered by billing, because people in the west look at the center of posters first and read from left to right.

you really don't get youtube, do you?

>oh gee another documentary of how naughty the catolic church is

It was an okay movie, but it really needed some explosions and a climactic fight scene between Keaton and Cardinal Law.

>another self-righteous, overly serious melodrama

Just watched it again 3 days ago. It was still able to keep my attention, despite remembering majority of the story and all of the key scenes. I see how the pacing might not be for everybody, but it portrayed very well-made how slowly such cases progress.

Historical accuracy: Martin Baron is indeed Jewish. Here's a picture about the real Spotlight team (plus Bradlee Jr.) I'll list (from left to right) who played them on the big screen: Michael Keaton, Liev Schreiber, Rachel McAdams (surprise!), Mark Ruffalo, John Slattery.

I have trouble understanding mental retardation, for I am not mentally retarded.

is Martin Baron also a pedophile like Liev Schreiber ("ALLEGEDLY")?

>posts on a board about an industry that squeezes everything for profit
>can't understand youtube is the same
>not retarded

Rachel McAdams gets hotter as she gets older

>attempts to assert intellectual superiority
>greentexts with reaction image

>*portrayed very well
Also, forgot to include: I loved Ruffalo's performance. I can really see Rezendes having the same mimics in real life that he used throughout the movie. The rest of the casting were similarly great too, but Ruffalo eventually stole the show.

I can't tell, maybe you should ask the man himself. What's sure though is that he indeed left the Boston Globe years (more precisely, 11) later, just like Paul Guilfoyle's char predicted in the movie. He's the Editor of Washington Post now.

The fact that people still feel the need to venerate the "Best Picture" award, and the Oscars in general is hilarious.

I can see your fedora from here

As I said, I have difficulty understanding mental retardation, due to not being retarded.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found it uninteresting and unwatchable.

Who wrote Spotlight?
>The film was written by Tom McCarthy and co-writer Josh Singer. Singer told Creative Screenwriting that one of his goals for the film was to highlight the power of journalism, which he feels has been waning. He explained, "This story isn’t about exposing the Catholic Church. We were not on some mission to rattle people’s faith. This story is important. Journalism is important, and there is a deeper message in the story."[24] Singer was raised Jewish. His father was born Jewish, and his mother converted to Judaism (she herself was born to a Jewish father and a Catholic mother).[10]

Who launched the investigation?
>In 2001, The Boston Globe hires a new editor, Marty Baron. Baron urges the Spotlight team to investigate (the Catholic Church). Baron was born in Tampa, Florida, to Jewish emigrants from Israel. Baron was inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2012.[9] Baron supervised the writing team including co-authors Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher that researched the biography Trump Revealed: An American Journey of Ambition, Ego, Money, and Power.[10] (played in the film by Liev Schreiber (his mother is Jewish.[2]))

Who financed Spotlight?
>Spotlight's 4 Production
companies: Participant Media, First Look Media, Anonymous Content, Rocklin/Faust
>Participant Media is an American film production company founded in 2004 by Jeffrey Skoll (Chairman). Jeff Skoll was born to a Jewish family in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.[7][8][9] / CEO: David Linde (Jewish)
>First Look Media co-founder: Glenn Greenwald (Jewish[12])
>Anonymous Content founded by CEO Steve Golin (Chairman).[1] Golin is Jewish[10] / #2: Michael Sugar (Sugar was born to a Jewish family[1])
>Rocklin was raised in a Jewish family[1]
>Distributed by Open Road Films. Key people Tom Ortenberg (CEO), Elliott Kleinberg (COO). Ortenberg was born to a Jewish family[1]

A very intriguing series of Catholic coincidences. The Spotlight team should investigate.

the kid sucking off that scooter always gets me

The cinematography was generic and boring, but Buster Keaton was good and I liked Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk.

>user links to incorrect post
>jimmies
>rustled

Why do they keep getting away with this?

>The most boring piece of shit I've ever watched, who gave this direct-to-dvd crap a best picture award?
I think you'll find that would be an ecumenical matter.

Bump

The SAG mandates that billing order is strictly regulated as part of contract negotiations. You have to put the names in a particular order or you'll run afoul of the union.

I agree. The least interesting Best Picture winner of the past decade by a longshot. I cannot for the life of me understand why they even nominated it, let alone gave it the top award.