Justice League

>youtu.be/in1FHhD7qy0
>youtu.be/7bPSxB-8__o

all in all, what did you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It could've been great. It could've been kino.

Fuck you WB.

IT WAS THEIR TURN

regardless whether you hate him or not, Snyder deserved to have his own version of the film

I would've liked to have seen Snyder's finished vision, but alas they butchered it with Whedon's reshoots and cutting it down to less than two hours unnecessarily.

After BP how can DCEU even compete against Marvel?

yes how can they??

His movie won't be out for another 3 years.

Honestly Shazam can be there chance to turn this around. The frustrating thing is that the core members of the Justice League all offered something Marvel hadn't. They dont have a Speedster, underwater adventures, a detective or the all powerful hero. When they did offer a female superhero people ate it up

>next movie dc have is literally about a guy who swims really well
MARVEL PLAYED DC LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!!!!

I'd be very surprised if he isn't in Shazam next year in some capacity

both are shit

I just finished watching it again and it was serviceable. One little nitpick I have though was too much "shoulder-dodging"... I mean, visually, it's a neat way to show that someone is fast, but it was really overused in JL. It would probably make a fun drinking game.

both videos are 10x worse than the actual movie with those edits.

It will also have endless comparison to Black Panther because they both deal with kings in isolationist countries. Both companies have been ripping each other off for decades so it really was a matter of getting in first with the cinematic universe

DC really should have started a universe when Superman Returns and Batman Begins came out

>lasso around superman
>he pulls wonder woman in
>lasso vanishes completely for some reason

It felt rushed and unfocused but for its production troubles it was very watchable

I liked all of Batman in this

I liked some of the quipping and really liked the Flash

Still don't like this Superman at all, he should be more humble imo. He feels like a thug ready to go rogue at any moment and kill me for fun. Just don't get his anger.

Flashpoint is the only thing that can save DCEU by giving it a soft reboot.

>When they did offer a female superhero people ate it up
Oh god you've just reminded me of how obnoxious everything is going to be when Disney get round to putting out Captain Marvel or whatever she's called

Yeah going to suck as a DC fan because it doesn't count unless its Marvel so loads of feminists will treat this as if its the first female.

>I liked all of Batman in this

The way he stutters about,
Supes: "Well, I chew you didn't bring me back 'cause you liked me"
Batman: "I don't... not"

"So, ugh, what made you change your mind"

And remarks that he's "rich"

Cringed so hard at stuttering Batman what the actual fuck whedon?

You were OK with Batman's personality changing into a bitter, murderous version of the Punisher but can't handle it when his personality changes to become slightly awkward around metahumans?

Yeah put words into his mouth. Greta argument faggot. Both cases were shit

All his previous DC films have been bad, what makes you think that this one would have been good?

>Snyder deserved to have his own version of the film

No he didn't. You deserve things if you can deliver. BvS as shit and if JL hadn't already stared production he wouldn't have been involved at all

The first fits with the comic and the other makes no sense to progress from the first.

they literally can't
fucking black panther is going to outgross BvS and JL. DC is finished

It has its moments.

What if DC brought in the Watchmen as a crossover? Would that `R` it up a bit?

Wonder Woman? I'm CIA

ur a big goy

Is that colonizer line actually in the movie? If so, holy fuck

Maybe they should get a bunch of celebrities, schools and gibsmedat organizations to funnel taxpayer money into buying tickets for black kids too.

I still haven't seen it. I'm just pissed knowing weeben fucked it all up. Why would you let a Disney director kill your DC franchise?

Man of Steel trailer #3
youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY is still the greatest superhero trailer I've ever seen. That score was absolute KINO

This pretty much sums it up for me. If I'd never seen anything that came before, I wouldn't judge it as harshly, but seeing the glimpses of what it could have been were just heartbreaking.

Spot on about Superman

>kalel no
still makes me kek.

the music sounds better, but it still doesn't fix the really awful visuals. my eyes literally hurt looking at this Marvel tier garbage.

>BvS as shit
>stared production

Kill yourself, pajeet. Snyder is based as fuck and WB kikes ruined his vision. Sorry your IQ is too low to understand true cinema.

I saw this trailer in a cinema and had to stop myself from giggling at the drums towards the end, they sounded that good.