youtube.com/watch?v=0hEbkx9qzGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't he dead?

No he survived. They found him in the storm drain 3 days later but he was ok

Mini Me Rises

Last i knew he does shitty Facebook videos

Lifting this motherfucking turkey

This.

>Sorry, folks. But the Verne Troyer sex tape wasn't the last you'll hear about this diminutive actor's life between the sheets.
>Former Playboy centerfold Genevieve Gallen went into detail with News of the World about her and her ex-husband's activities behind closed doors.
>Gallen and Troyer were married for a whole month in 2004, but that was enough time for her to learn the following about her tiny man:
>On sex marathons: “We could have sex up to 10 times in a single day. We’d do it for 45 minutes and he would just keep on going as I had orgasm after orgasm.”
>On sexual positions: “We had to be creative - but because of my yoga experience I could get into the right positions to make it work.”
>On role playing: “I would dress up in my sexiest lingerie every day and try all sorts of role-play games. Sometimes I dressed as a prostitute, other times a cheerleader—and even a schoolgirl.”
>On Troyer's penis: “Verne’s body is proportional all over, so he was smaller than I expected.

>Radio Show: What is Verne working with? Like what is his mini me? What is it like? What is he working with?

>Renee: The only thing I'm going to say. This is all I'm going to say. Um. As previously reported on interviews made by him, it is definitely not a tripod.

>Radio Show: So Verne is 2'8", 2'10".

>Ranae: 2'8"

>Radio Show: So you're saying he's proportionate for a man of 2'8"

>Renee: Yes.

>On Troyer's penis: “Verne’s body is proportional all over, so he was smaller than I expected.

did he fuck it

he didnt not fuck it

death

desperately waiting for Austin Power 4

>this thing has had a gf and was even married

>Radio Show: So you're saying he's proportionate for a man of 2'8"

average man: 70 inches tall
average penis: 6 inches
2'8" man: 32 inches tall
2'8" man penis: 2.75 inches

I kind of want AP4 to happen but Mike should let other people help with it

His vlogs are comfy

Jazz Jennings' penis is 28% smaller than Mini Me's

... to a playboy centerfold

youtube.com/watch?v=AzquCGpuIsQ

America fuck yeah

>Hey, we can't do anything with that little thing!
>Little guy puts on his scuba gear
>"I'm going in"

Orgasm after orgasm

not the hottest playboy girl I've ever seen, but still way out of his league.

El goblino...
El atrocidad...
La luz extinguido...

Era una noche oscura en el cerro de Ortega, solo se veían las estrellas brillar como chispas centellantes; cuando Doña Carolina decidió salir un rato a refrescarse en su pequeño patio cubierto con laminas y una enredadera de pasiflora que llenaba todo el techo y perfumaba la pequeña casita.

Salio de la cocina y se sentó en su hamaca tranquilamente; mientras su esposo Baudelio estaba ocupado arreglando sus cosas para al día siguiente irse a trabajar muy temprano en la mañana; todavía estaba arreglando su machete para que tuviera buen filo.

Cuando en ese momento Doña Carolina escuchó ruidos que venían del techo. De repente ella volteo al techo sin pensar, cuándo vio horrorizada como algo parecido a una mano movía las tejas con gran facilidad hasta tener un agujero cada vez mas grande; en eso la pobre mujer le grito a su esposo -¡Baudelio ayúdame algo esta en el techo!
Como su esposo sabia que ella le temía a las ratas no le dio importancia; pero Carolina vio que la criatura de repente paro de mover las tejas de barro y como se asomaba el ser con unos ojos centellantes y negros; ella grito de nuevo.

En eso su esposo finalmente se dio cuenta que algo malo le pasaba, cuando ella empezó a gritarle:-"Trae el machete"; Baudelio tomo el machete y corrió al patio, al ver el movimiento la criatura trato de escapar.

Pero Baudelio al ver que no estaba abajo con su esposa se fue corriendo con su lámpara de mano al techo y lo alcanzo a aluzar con su lámpara, en eso la criatura huyo de un brinco; los dos se quedaron boquiabiertos al ver a un ser que jamás habían visto.

Al día siguiente les daba vergüenza hablar de lo ocurrido la noche anterior pero otros vecinos hablaban de un supuesto ser que llamaban el goblino que andaba por la zona matando animales y también escucho platicar a otros pobladores que lo habían visto rondando el lugar buscando mas victimas.

it's not fucking fair

Making sandwiches on Youtube. No seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hEbkx9qzGs

Could be worse

A dildo for Amy Schumer.

I jerked off to his sex tape

Probably my most shameful fap

The Virgin Troyer Mini-Wee and Chad Wee Man

Verne Troyer’s sex tape is legitimately the most frustrating video I’ve ever watched. I can never get his voice out of my mind, pissed off and disappointed at the hooker for doing such a shit job.

Mini nosferatu kino

Truly a midget's midget.

might as well be a dargon

Do they show his dick?

rehab, then overdose while on a bender

fighting Peter Dinklage in a boxing match.

Yes she sucks it while he whimpers up until the very moment he cums, then she just leaves him hanging and the only thing missing is Funky Town playing in the the background.

Where can one watch this? Asking for a friend.

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

lmao are those fakes real?

www.meatspin.com

>I'm putting together a team

in the midget world, Wee Man is a giant

getting karma on reddit through self-degradation

only missing 3 others and eva green...

The a Team

tyler1's stunt double

I hate Wee Man

Yeah, I prefer Xbox

Goddamn, those veins are about to rupture.

Is that the guy from behind the counter that Will Smith threatens in MiB 1 or 2? I can't remember any more than that.

A very small coffin.

Why didn't he just buy a fucking quail?

He did.

why? hes fucking cool

Ryan?

KEK

Why doesn't he just walk?

Manly Tears buying a mcnugget

Shitposting on reddit

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

This is my favorite pasta of all time