What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love?

What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love?

uhh intercells?

INTERLINKED

It's exhilarating and warm.

DO YOU FEEL THAT THERE'S A PART OF YOU THAT'S MISSING? INTERLINKED

Goddamn, it’s the best. Waking up next to someone you love seeing them smile because they love to be with you is the best. Staying in bed 5 more minutes while gently caressing her and sweet talking feels better than anything you will do in life. Holding her at night whilst she slowly drifts asleep, knowing she feels safe in your arms is all the motivation you need as a man

DELET THIS

I wouldn't know

cells.

really bad because it was pretty apparent that she didn't love me like I (still) love her. Though I suppose part of that was me being too self-absorbed and frightened to express how she made me feel.

cells
>DO YOU VALUE LOVING COMPANIONSHIP OVER MEANINGLESS SEX? CELLS
cells

Can someone explain cells and interlinked?

interlinked

CELLS WITHIN CELLS WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

>What's it like to ejaculate into a woman? Cells.

Cells

Like... a bag of sand?

I don’t like it. There’s something about hand holding that seems awkward and forced 90% of the time.

You're way off baseline.

Those specific used sentences are the verses are from the third canto in Pale Fire by Nabokov that tells a story of a man who sees a surreal fountain in his dream and later discovers a precise description of that exact fountain in a paper. He takes it as some important cosmic sign and tries to get in touch with the author, but it turns out she's already dead and the poem was actually misprinted (fountain instead of mountain). Same as the "you're not special" theme in the narrative of the film.

Interlinked

Machine measured responce time and emotional reaction of the respondent. Normal human would lag for a couple dozen milliseconds before replying and produce some reaction via his face, maybe whole body, voice. Replicant is expected to produce no reaction of that sort, basically be emotionless. If he shows signs of "human" emotions, he got too close to the point where replicants basically gets driven mad, thinking about the purpose of life and love, death, all those things and more.

o-oh, okay

Kino book inspiring a kino movie.

Damn. That makes the film all that bit more bleak.

>DO YOU DAYDREAM ABOUT SAVING THE WOMAN YOU LIKE FROM AN ATTACKER CELLS

>HAVE YOU EVER WISHED YOU HAD A SISTER GROWING UP CELLS

>DO YOU THINK YOUR LIFE WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF YOU WEREN'T AN ONLY CHILD CELLS

>>DO YOU DAYDREAM ABOUT SAVING THE WOMAN YOU LIKE FROM AN ATTACKER CELLS
C-cells haha

>DO YOU REGRET NOT PURSUING YOUR CHILDHOOD CRUSH
INTERCONNECTED

Dreadfully distinct

Sweaty, also her hand is kinda small so our fingers couldn't interlock. Sucks that she's 8 years old, 9 this year.

>What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love?
>

>For all our differences, Charlie and the girls back home had one thing in common: We never found them.

>tfw an edgy emotional wreck so even when I hold the hand of a girl who loved me, I don't feel anything but the clamminess of her hand
>tfw all alone now and socially alienated with no one caring about my miserable state of existence except a girl who lives countries away who only talks to me because she's travelling on the other side of the world and enjoys talking about nothing and hearing my insane rants
haha, imagine haha

Why do you fall in love with every girl that acts nice to you? Interlinked.