Go see Black Panther

>go see Black Panther
>whole theater stinks of BO and Swisher Sweets
Hey black people? How about taking a shower once in a while? Thanks...

I thought this was a meme but black people do smell bad, what gives? Is because of their skin? Has there been any scientific research on this?

its because they cant swim

Just a guess, but since they always get so easily ashy I think they use less harsh soap that strips away less oil so they’re just walking around with this stinky oily musk all the time.

was your gf getting horny from the smell of bbc musk?

>Go to see Black Panther
>Have a completely normal movie going experience

turns out it was you with the bad BO the whole time

theiy got more intense feromone and sweat smell
note black people lived in hot areas, they needed better bodycooling, therefore they are sweating a bit more.
same things happen to animals that have similar spieces diffrence.

best thing niggers can come up with
>no u

BASED BLACK PEOPLE

sure you did

Asians think whites smell too, like dairy products. They think blacks smell like feces. All races have a different smell.
It's weaker in asians and strongest in blacks

>Go see Black Panther at IMAX
>The $15 a ticket keeps the Spooks out
>Enjoy the film
>Get Panda Express for dinner
>Take an Uber home and have consensual sex in the missionary position in the dark with my wife, followed by a firm handshake

7/10 film and Sunday night

>consensual sex in the missionary position
Sick fuck

You guys smell terrible when you are wet so showering doesn't even help.

At least we don't smell like a fucking wet dog

There was once this Sudanese kid at my high school and he smelt worse then all the wogs.

White people smell like wet dogs to us.

No way. I work with several asians. Some korean, some chinese, some japanese. They always smell like fish head soup.

Both showings I’ve gone to have had people dressed in traditional african attire. One guy even wore the massive fur coat that Eddie Murphy had in Coming To America. Funny as shit.

You smell the same when wet because your skin is grossly oily like an amphibian and the water just beads off your stinky asses like water off a ducks back.

Wet dog sniffer

Niggers are suspiciously knowledgeable about what wet dogs smell like

So the consensus is that each race smell different to each other? Interesting

no you don't

meanwhile the fresh smelling r/tv/ cave dwellers smelled of vanilla and roses

It’s just a meme in the black culture to defend from their own bad hygiene. Ever been to a real black neighborhood? I grew up in Baltimore, real black people are fucking nasty as hell. Just like the ‘white people dont season their food’ meme. 90% of soul food made outside a restaurant is obscenely salty and overfried. They’re defense mechanisms.

White people smell worse

yoooooooooooooooooooooo

holy shit a typing ape

This is wrong. Asians have a strong, distinct, odd odor too.

Different races smell different to other races. A mix of genetics (different sweat glands) and nutrition, probably. I've heard people say us mediterraneans smell like garlic. Blacks smell like leather to us. Weird thing.

so i get banned for making a Cred Forumstards BTFO thread and posting a screenshot of the black panther box office totals and meanwhile this thread stays up for an hour

i think it's pretty safe to say the mods have been taken over by fucking Cred Forumstards. sad.

Blacks have an odd smell

indians smell of curry b.o
southeast asians smell like soy sauce and oil